hilda

Bethpage, TN

#1 Dec 25, 2011
why are these people still free if they are as bad as people say? heard of them. makes me want to leave monroe county to know people like that are in our community. What about noel, tim ,linda and those other boys. who are there childern and grandchildern/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Charlie

Batavia, NY

#2 Dec 26, 2011
Look at the ppl runing t-ville! Why are they? Like the police (the Ford's). I could list lots of names. These ppl do not need to be runing t-ville. Nobody in t-ville has a say so in anything unless they are in with these crooked ppl. The whole Monroe County will never change. Happy New Year!!! This new year (2012) will be the same in Monroe County. So it is Happy Old Year!!.
Proud Citizen

Buffalo, TX

#3 Dec 26, 2011
Charlie wrote:
Look at the ppl runing t-ville! Why are they? Like the police (the Ford's). I could list lots of names. These ppl do not need to be runing t-ville. Nobody in t-ville has a say so in anything unless they are in with these crooked ppl. The whole Monroe County will never change. Happy New Year!!! This new year (2012) will be the same in Monroe County. So it is Happy Old Year!!.
Why don't you eat some camel dung. I would hate to be you with your attitude. The Police dept is doing a great job so I will say Happy New Year to all
Misty

Orange, VA

#4 Dec 26, 2011
hilda wrote:
why are these people still free if they are as bad as people say? heard of them. makes me want to leave monroe county to know people like that are in our community. What about noel, tim ,linda and those other boys. who are there childern and grandchildern/
Hilda, I lived in Akersville for years and thank God I no longer live there, but my dad is still out there.It's not the whole Jenkins family it's their oldest son Lee & the twin Brent that is bad & those kids of Lee's Joe & John Jenkins Tim, Noel, Linda is just as sorry ...as far as i know & I have known these people my whole life Kent & Mitchell are the only one's that can stay out of trouble but I still wouldn't want to piss him off i'm sure the Jenkins could come out in him and I have been told he no longer lives in Akersville, I was told he moved to get away from the drama. By drama, I mean the the meth making,selling, guns shooting up into the air in all directions.My dad told me that Kent told him, it had got so bad out there that he had to baracade the front windows of his house afraid one of them would shoot his little boy sitting watching tv. The the whole community is terrified and nothing will ever be done with Tim as long as he can play off crazy! Noel, Linda,Lee have all been in the pen & she claims to be innocent but court records prove she had a garden hose run to marijuana plants watering them when the task force arrived !
below

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2011
11-CR-00001
MONROE
COMMONWEALTH VS. JENKINS, NOEL L 08-F-00118
MONROE
COMMONWEALTH VS. JENKINS, NOEL L

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 27, 2011
below wrote:
11-CR-00001
MONROE
COMMONWEALTH VS. JENKINS, NOEL L 08-F-00118
MONROE
COMMONWEALTH VS. JENKINS, NOEL L
Would be nice if ya could find the others one these people!
COMMONWEALTH VS. JENKINS, NOEL C
COMMONWEALTH VS. JENKINS, LINDA
COMMONWEALTH VS. JENKINS, TIM
STATE OF TENNESSEE VS.JENKINS NOEL,L
STATE OF TENNESSEE VS. JENKINS BOBBY BRENT
STATE OF TENNESSEE VS. TIM JENKINS
Proud Citizen

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 27, 2011
billybob42141 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be nice if ya could find the others one these people!
COMMONWEALTH VS. JENKINS, NOEL C
COMMONWEALTH VS. JENKINS, LINDA
COMMONWEALTH VS. JENKINS, TIM
STATE OF TENNESSEE VS.JENKINS NOEL,L
STATE OF TENNESSEE VS. JENKINS BOBBY BRENT
STATE OF TENNESSEE VS. TIM JENKINS
Wouldn't it be nice if you losers could leave these people alone. Now eat some camel dung.
AMEN

Orange, VA

#8 Dec 27, 2011
Wouldn't it be even nicer if you chocked on some camel pumpkinhead dung & EMS couldn't get to ya fast enough !
hilda

Bethpage, TN

#9 Dec 28, 2011
why does monroe county accept this and just allow it to continue. WHERE is the state police and the federal law enforcement. how can four or five people in one small community get away with so much.how does their families deal with this situation? to me it sounds like the old west stories with very little law enforcement.May God have mercy on this county.how long has this been jenkins family been in control like this. seems as though i hear more about them all time.even heard that it is spread into lafayette tn. now? This is sorta a scary situation.is thisbrent ch noel or tims child.
hilda

Bethpage, TN

#10 Dec 28, 2011
all the negative talk on line does seem to be helping anything.why doesnt community pull together and do something produce adbout this.
Deviant_Defiance

Kendallville, IN

#11 Dec 28, 2011
Proud Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be nice if you losers could leave these people alone. Now eat some camel dung.
Wouldn't it be nice if you could get a new tag?
noemall

Portland, TN

#12 Dec 28, 2011
hilda wrote:
why does monroe county accept this and just allow it to continue. WHERE is the state police and the federal law enforcement. how can four or five people in one small community get away with so much.how does their families deal with this situation? to me it sounds like the old west stories with very little law enforcement.May God have mercy on this county.how long has this been jenkins family been in control like this. seems as though i hear more about them all time.even heard that it is spread into lafayette tn. now? This is sorta a scary situation.is thisbrent ch noel or tims child.
Noel has three sons. Noel Lee is his oldest & he has a set of twins Kent & Brent. Tim Jenkins is a brother to Noel Sr. Kent is the only one of Noel & Linda's children without a criminal record and it is true what Misty posted Kent moved from Akersville & Mitchel moved years ago to Indiana & stayed away for years. Mitchel a brother to Noel & Tim, now lives in Allen County and drives a school bus for Monroe County he is a good man nothing like his brothers!
Jenkins

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2012
misty, it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out a community as small in population as akersville who is who & who don't live there any more or as who your dad would be ! how come you failed to mention your dad is or at one time was the biggest pill seller in akersville, that was until dr eakle cut your step mother off & sent her ass to a pain clinic or was it when she left walking holding her indwelling cath getting away from your dad claiming assult & battery ... what has any of the jenkins ever done to you but be neighborly ? my guess is nothing ! & the only reason you like mitch is cause you hated mark holder for kicking your little basterd off the school bus & i very doubt brent ever done anything to you either! as for the rest of you that know so much if you really knew , their is no noel sr or noel jr
skeeter

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2012
Jenkins,your right about misty,we all know who she is and what her lard a** daddy does Ricky is as sorry as anyone or if not sorrier,he sure cant talk about other drug pushers,calling the kettle black.
info

Louisville, KY

#15 Feb 17, 2012
Christina Jenkins Massey's pre court trial dat is march 12th! I think she is running ads in the paper looking for more work sitting with the elderly so that she can rob them blind and steal their pain meds. Warn everyone you know to stay away from her until she ends up in Jail. Look her up in the warren county regional jail.
I NOUOOK

Glasgow, KY

#16 Feb 17, 2012
11-CI-01781
WARREN

JENKINS, MICHAEL DEWAYNE VS. JENKINS, CHASSITY MARIE
Scheduled Events
REVIEW 3/9/2012 07:59 AM AF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating fake snake 30 min Shannon 1
Daniel Simmons 48 min Ronnie 1
Betsy Trivett 1 hr Chancre 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Cczar 167,577
brian mcue & joe ford 6 hr Lovin life 1
John piston " marine pervert" 12 hr felipe 12
Teresa 12 hr getthem 6

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance