Interested

Glasgow, KY

#1 Sep 28, 2008
Does anyone know of any primitive stores around here. If so, please tell name and where they are located. Thanks!!!
primitive fanatic

Horse Cave, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2008
There are several in Edmonton. One dealer has her items on display at Nunn's Drugs on the square. Lots of nice stuff. There is a store in someone's house on Baker Street in Edmonton.
Interested

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 28, 2008
Thanks for letting me know!!

Do you know of any others in or around Glasgow also?
Mrs Smith

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2008
There is a store called Backdoor Primitives on Columbia Avenue in Glasgow. She has really great stuff and good prices. Check it out
Jdub_W

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 28, 2008
there is one between glasgow and cave city, i thinke its called berries primitives i think, not really sure on the name but good store, they more stuff then the backdoor primitives
Interested

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 29, 2008
Thank you so much for the info. I really appreciate it. I went to the primitive store between Glasgow and Cave City for the first time last Monday, but they were closed. Do you guys happen to know what days the store is open? The sign said open Saturdays and gave the times, but is that the only day that she is open?
Girly

Clinton, IA

#7 Oct 25, 2008
BACKDOOR PRIMATVIES Is A GREAT Store. You Should Check It Out!!!
Yes

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 27, 2008
Backdoor has a lot of good sales! They are open good housr too!
evelee

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 10, 2009
there is a really good primitive shop between elizabethtown and leitchfield ky on hwy 62. its called pattys country crafts. they have great primitives and they make all their stuff.you should check it out.
not_so_bright

Clinton, IA

#10 Apr 15, 2009
what are ya'll talking about? Handmade items?
New News To Me

Edmonton, KY

#11 Apr 16, 2009
Interested wrote:
Does anyone know of any primitive stores around here. If so, please tell name and where they are located. Thanks!!!
I seen this thread and read it. Not sure what you might be interested in but there is one out of Bowling Green,go out the Russellville Road heading towards Russellville go approx.I would estimate around 15 to 20 miles,the place is called SHAKERTOWN. They have alot of hand made items there. If your going out of B.G. towards that place,it will be on your right signs are posted on the right of the road. Hope it helps you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
priceless foods (Jun '13) 8 min Shopper 20
Jones Daycare What Happened? 1 hr Well 18
walmart needs better looking ladies 1 hr Zilly 7
Katie and JoJo 1 hr UmakeMeLaugh 17
Teresa's Ho House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (Jul '11) 3 hr crazy 4
any hot gay man in tville thats over 30 (Nov '08) 4 hr Iwuzmooned 20
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,283
Tompkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM