Laura Hughes Wheeler???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scottsvillian

Madisonville, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2008
Does anyone know what she is up too these days?

I haven't seen her in years.
A Friend

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2008
She is fine and if yo know then you now she lives at the same place.And you wont fnd her on her cause she works her a$$ of and dont have time.So please do not bsh her so dont hurt anyone
Scottsvillian

Madisonville, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2008
Wasn't going to bash at all. I went to high school w/ her. Haven't seen her in years. I really don't know where she lives. I know she grew up in Fountain Run and went to school in Scottsville. That's it. I bet her oldest daughter is beautiful.
another friend

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2008
Scottsvillian wrote:
Wasn't going to bash at all. I went to high school w/ her. Haven't seen her in years. I really don't know where she lives. I know she grew up in Fountain Run and went to school in Scottsville. That's it. I bet her oldest daughter is beautiful.
She's not a Wheeler anymore, she's a Jenkins; She has three kids, a daughter who is now in college and two sons. She's a hard worker, but her kids have suffered for it.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2008
How have her kids suffered from her been a hard worker. Her kids are great.
another friend

Glasgow, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2008
lol wrote:
How have her kids suffered from her been a hard worker. Her kids are great.
I don't dispute that she has good kids, but her daughter raised the youngest boy until she graduated high school herself and Laura's parents are seeing after the middle child and I really don't know who takes care of the youngest boy because she is always working.
This is Laura

Glasgow, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2008
another friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dispute that she has good kids, but her daughter raised the youngest boy until she graduated high school herself and Laura's parents are seeing after the middle child and I really don't know who takes care of the youngest boy because she is always working.
I have raised and take care of my own children. Just because I work doesn't mean I can't raise my children. Thanks.
old freind

AOL

#8 Nov 13, 2008
dont pay these people know mind!2/3 of them probly dont have their kids and the ones do are waitin by the mailbox for a check lol i'm a male i have my kids so i know how these sorry ass people are!
Old Friend

Madisonville, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2008
This is Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
I have raised and take care of my own children. Just because I work doesn't mean I can't raise my children. Thanks.
Hey Laura. I hope all is well. Nice to hear your doing okay. How is your mother?
This is Laura

Paducah, KY

#10 Nov 14, 2008
old freind wrote:
dont pay these people know mind!2/3 of them probly dont have their kids and the ones do are waitin by the mailbox for a check lol i'm a male i have my kids so i know how these sorry ass people are!
Did I graduate with you?
GES Dad

Huntsville, TX

#11 Nov 14, 2008
Lauren was in my daughter's class from kindergarten at GES through graduation and I never met a more courteous, polite, and friendly young lady. That folks is representitive of her raising. Laura has always done the best for her kids through some difficult times. I admire her both for her example and dedication toher children.
A friend

Glasgow, KY

#12 Nov 14, 2008
Here it is i saidyesterday do not bash her.instead sme duma$$ has taken the chance to ash here her for working..Whoever startd this on her should have their a$$ beat cause they must not know topix at all..First offi have been frieds with laura for a few years..and yes she works her a$$ off none of her kids feel left out..her kids have everything..She is the one that centers her life around her family and working..other then that she hardly has time for anything else.Her children are growing up and she loves them so much that she is really havin a hard time dealing with it..she does not need any BS fom anyone..she is a good mother and a dam good friend.And because she works and ont sat at home on welfare yall bash her.Laura,dont let these ppl get you down you know they r blowing smoke in the wind.It is easy to talk sh!t hiding behid a computer..so dont let it et to you..love you girl
A friend

Glasgow, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2008
ps read my pot carefully my child got something sticky on my keys
This is Laura

Paducah, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2008
Old Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Laura. I hope all is well. Nice to hear your doing okay. How is your mother?
Mom is doing great. Just retired for the 2nd time.
This is Laura

Paducah, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2008
GES Dad wrote:
Lauren was in my daughter's class from kindergarten at GES through graduation and I never met a more courteous, polite, and friendly young lady. That folks is representitive of her raising. Laura has always done the best for her kids through some difficult times. I admire her both for her example and dedication toher children.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate the compliment.
This is Laura

Paducah, KY

#16 Nov 14, 2008
A friend wrote:
Here it is i saidyesterday do not bash her.instead sme duma$$ has taken the chance to ash here her for working..Whoever startd this on her should have their a$$ beat cause they must not know topix at all..First offi have been frieds with laura for a few years..and yes she works her a$$ off none of her kids feel left out..her kids have everything..She is the one that centers her life around her family and working..other then that she hardly has time for anything else.Her children are growing up and she loves them so much that she is really havin a hard time dealing with it..she does not need any BS fom anyone..she is a good mother and a dam good friend.And because she works and ont sat at home on welfare yall bash her.Laura,dont let these ppl get you down you know they r blowing smoke in the wind.It is easy to talk sh!t hiding behid a computer..so dont let it et to you..love you girl
You are a great friend. Love you too.
Old Friend

Madisonville, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2008
Sorry, Like I said before, I wasn't trying or going to bash. I'm from Scottsville, I just wondered how Mrs. Hughes was doing. It's so sad that Topix is all about the bashing. I was really just asking because I really wanted to know. That's all. Sorry I asked.
parent

AOL

#18 Nov 14, 2008
This is Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I graduate with you?
no i'm a LITTLE OLDER Than you are notice i said little lol
A friend

Glasgow, KY

#19 Nov 14, 2008
well now you know and he has answered you
This is Laura

Paducah, KY

#20 Nov 14, 2008
parent wrote:
<quoted text>no i'm a LITTLE OLDER Than you are notice i said little lol
Who are you? What year did you graduate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Austin Jones 1 hr for sure 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yabadabado 148,869
so-ky.com 7 hr rose 5
Kala cross 22 hr Monroe 10
where have the burks brothers been 23 hr Toots 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Mother Teresa 640
Looking for a male lab to breed w/ my female (Feb '09) Wed Howdyitheather 253
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages