First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ginseng digger

Cave City, KY

#1 Aug 16, 2009
Does anybody know anyone who buys ginseng and what they are paying for it in KY or TN, because I got 2-lb or more dried that I would like to sell. Thanks
sang digger 2

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 16, 2009
ginseng digger wrote:
Does anybody know anyone who buys ginseng and what they are paying for it in KY or TN, because I got 2-lb or more dried that I would like to sell. Thanks
i emailed several different buyers yesterday they wouldnt quote me any prices most said check back first of september.i got a list of buyers from kentucky ginseng.com if you find out anything please post it here and i will do the same.
hello

Jamestown, TN

#3 Aug 16, 2009
david gibson on on shanky. 4.25 oz green and and about 15.oo an oz for dry.
ginseng digger

Cave City, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2009
hello wrote:
david gibson on on shanky. 4.25 oz green and and about 15.oo an oz for dry.
I would not sell mine to him because I sold 1/2 oz dried for $40.00 two years ago. If I cant someone around here to pay a good price for it I will take mine to louisville.
Jubal Early

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 16, 2009
ginseng digger wrote:
<quoted text>I would not sell mine to him because I sold 1/2 oz dried for $40.00 two years ago. If I cant someone around here to pay a good price for it I will take mine to louisville.
Two years ago, a lot of things sold at higher prices, and it also seems you know where to sell ginseng....
proud citizen

Social Circle, GA

#6 Aug 17, 2009
Jubal Early wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years ago, a lot of things sold at higher prices, and it also seems you know where to sell ginseng....
Sell some to the Doctor...I hear it makes you horney.
Woodsman

London, KY

#7 Aug 17, 2009
ginseng will still be down this year. starting at about $250 a lb. but won't go much higher.
wwwww

Glasgow, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2009
it will be a little higher i know it will open the first for 300 pound dry in ky
wwwww

Glasgow, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2009
two years ago i sold some for 80.00 a ounce not any more
hunter

Columbia, SC

#10 Aug 17, 2009
I just heard that a man on Livingston Highway, just out of Celina, is buying at like $300 a pound, DRY. That's the best price I've heard.
Ridgerunner

Doniphan, MO

#11 Aug 20, 2009
Cecil Moore buys year round and pays cash. Wont pay as much as you can get out of town but he buys anytime.
Woodsman

Waynesburg, KY

#12 Aug 25, 2009
I talked to an exporter today and told me the same thing I've been hearing. Ginseng came up good this year and still a lot held over from last year. The Chinese aren't even calling,just sitting back and waiting. We will never see the 2007 prices again and probably $300 is for the best roots and hand you the small ones back.
help

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Oct 13, 2009
Ridgerunner wrote:
Cecil Moore buys year round and pays cash. Wont pay as much as you can get out of town but he buys anytime.
Do you know his number? And do you know of anyone else who is buying?
cecil moore

Horse Cave, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2009
hey ridgerrunner i would like to know what turnup truck u feel off of b cause gin seng doesnt grow all year round. and if it does u must have this magical growth formula so if u dont no wat ur talkin bout u dont need to say it
Thank u very much, Cecil Moore
cecil moore

Horse Cave, KY

#16 Oct 13, 2009
hey help y dont u get ridgerrunner to buy/sell u ginseng because he thinks he knows wat he's talkin bout and apparently thinks his scales r better but ridgerrunner u guessed rong i am not that dumb
cecil moore

Horse Cave, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2009
now is there anyone else that wants 2 say somethin
sang digger 52

Glasgow, KY

#18 Oct 13, 2009
cecil moore wrote:
now is there anyone else that wants 2 say somethin
yeah cecil how much you paying now got some to sell when it dries.
shannon griffiin

Celina, TN

#19 Oct 13, 2009
Give em hell Cecil u da man if they dont no wat they talkin bout its best 2 jus sit back & listen u learn alot more that way
hum

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 13, 2009
people on here think they no stuff .you dig it in ky you sell in ky and you are not suppose to dig 1 pong cecil has always done me right .and i will sale to him over anyone
No One Special

Celina, TN

#21 Oct 13, 2009
exactly you cross statelines with it and get caught its a drug charge i swear it is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Bob 153,915
Fiscal Court 2 hr bankruptcy 23
jail closing (Nov '11) 2 hr wasted money 275
Poll MIke Muse is (Jun '14) 2 hr Lord Have Mercy 41
Kayla Ford 7 hr Bumble Bee 1
43 year old and still aborting those kids 8 hr Classy 13
we do recover 8 hr just for today 3

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance