Next Last
johnny long legs

Clarkson, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2010
who got caught behind walmart in a black tahoe and a white trailblazer
spill it

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2010
well come on since u done brought it up u might as well tell it!!!!!!!!!!
OMG

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2010
Connie King would never do that!!!! She is very happy at home!!!!!! Leave her alone
tville gal

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 1, 2010
it is old news! from what i know they are good friends an its a shame shit like this gets started
OMG

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 1, 2010
yes it is a shame!!!!
big eyes

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 1, 2010
Yes, that's definitely the two that got caught. Dont know Connie, but she was one of the two. Thats low to do it in Wal Mart parking lot. At least try to hide a little better. Todd already got caught in the store and now outside, must turn him on. Weird little town we live in.
blue

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 1, 2010
i work at walmart and know who seen them. they were in the parking lot less than 10 minutes so if they were doin anything it sure didnt take long! but there's a real good story goin on for some reason. this talk needs to stop because i know 1 of them has a family and the ones who saw them need to tell the truth. topix would b a good thing if it was used for the right reasons.
Twin

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 1, 2010
Ya it is a shame Todd had a good relationship with Valerie for 8 years,She is a very good person.Connie just don't want Joel to find out.The story behind this is TRUE! The word has gotton out and now they don't know what to do.And if their wasn't nothing to this WHY? Would the two meet around back in the parking lot at Wal-mart.
Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Sep 1, 2010
Ya How long did you two think this was going on without it comming out.I told you both to keep your DUCKS in a row.And Connie's friend needs to lay low right now before she gets caught..Hang in Todd and Connie this happens all the time.I know the two of you want to be together.
I know

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Sep 1, 2010
I think this is BS. They were only talking at walmart, they are friends you know. I talk to alot of women at walmart and I am not having affairs with them. Some people just like to get on here and start BS.
1 4 mom

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 1, 2010
I don't know Todd that well but am aquainted with Valerie. I've seen them together at ball games and Todd seems to take a lot of interest in Valeries children. I'm not saying any of the rumors are true or false but it takes one hell of a man to step up and take care of someone elses children like they're his own. He's doing something for Valerie and her children most "men" wouldn't think of doing so I don't think he's all bad. I just wish them all the best through their tough times.
wrong

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 1, 2010
Why would she want Todd she is very good looking, he is fat and ugly. Does he even have a job?
OMG

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 1, 2010
this is crazy, no way would Connie leave her man for someone else, her family has had enough trouble out of her sister and I don't think she would do this type of thing. Now the older sister might but not her.
goat man

Clarkson, KY

#15 Sep 1, 2010
go to wellness center at 7 o clock and see for yourself
OMG

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 1, 2010
what goes on at the wellness center? and it seems like if everyone on here knows about them, don't you think her husband would have word by now and put a stop to it if it was really going on
ddp

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 1, 2010
i go to that gym all the time an see lots of people talking there. ive seen th an ck there at same time but have never seen them do anything wrong there. th seems to talk to everbody there not just women. th has lost a bunch of weight an i dont think its from flirting with women there hes always sweating like a pig when i see him.
SMH

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Sep 1, 2010
I dont know either of these people, but if they are screwing around, how is it any of you all's business. Its THEIR lives, not yours. I say sweep your own door step before you start sweeping someone else's. Everybody is up to bat gossiping about people when they get caught doing something, but how would you feel if that was turned on you. DAMN GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!! If they are just friends, or if they are having an affair, thats something they will have to answer for, not you! What im trying to say is MIND YA OWN DAMN BUSINESS!
willy

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 1, 2010
I'm not Dr. Phil, but it was pretty obvious what was going on when they were at the gym. Doesn't surprise me. Does surprise where they were at, what happened to cheap motels and backroads in the country? I'd lose weight too, to get something like her, nice looking woman. If I wanted a cougar she would be a nice one.
Willy Knows All

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Sep 1, 2010
I agree with you, your not Dr Phil your just another dumba--. I guess you think everyone at the gym is looking to have an afair. Is that why you go there? You wanting to have an afair with someone? Sounds like you just go to look at the girls and that makes you sound real smart.
Just Sayin

Glasgow, KY

#21 Sep 1, 2010
Not the first time he's been caught in Wal-Mart parking lot with a married woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 172,984
Who is Nick Mansfield? (Sep '09) 2 hr Howdy 37
Massages 2 hr Lawyer 2
Housekeeper 2 hr UraCreeper 2
Pardoned but not forgotten 3 hr Richard 72
Well here we all go again b.o.a comeing again w... 4 hr uhhhh 2
Word Association 2 (Sep '08) 9 hr winner 652

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages