rembering jodie pace
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you better be afridd

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2009
she was my cuzion and i love and miss her she was my friend dose any one know where billy melton is by the way
Paul Harvey

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2009
you better be afridd wrote:
she was my cuzion and i love and miss her she was my friend dose any one know where billy melton is by the way
Eastern Ky Correctional Complex, West Liberty, Ky

http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffres.a...
have kids

Edmonton, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2009
this a colded hearthed person you a sick [sob]or[bicth]i dont know the little girl but why bring this up i have kids u would not rest.PAUL HARVEY YOURE SICK
you better be afridd

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2009
i was just asking she is my cuzion and didnt mean notten by it srry
whatever

Buffalo, TX

#7 Sep 6, 2009
This does not need to be brought back up on here CJ!!!!Let little Jodi Rest in peace!! Billy Melton will never be out of prison,He will never be able to be free again!!
you better be afridd

United States

#8 Sep 6, 2009
y do you keep calling me out? she was my cuz and all i was saying in remberance so leave me be
whatever

Buffalo, TX

#9 Sep 6, 2009
you better be afridd wrote:
y do you keep calling me out? she was my cuz and all i was saying in remberance so leave me be
She may have been your cousinmbut she is gone and I understand you miss her,but I don't think she would want you to put her on TOPIX To start some shit about her now that she is gone !R.I.P. JODIE!!
sammy

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 9, 2009
wht happened to her
man

Clinton, IA

#11 Sep 12, 2009
this is to "whatever" r u taking up for billy? ur getting pissed about.
whatever

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 12, 2009
No I'm not taking up for that piece of shit!I was just saying that nothing can be changed ,so let her rest!!It was a shame that happened to a sweet young girl and he will be paying thr rest of his life too!will never be out of prison with amount of time he has to do!!
I Know

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 12, 2009
What happen to the S O B Joe Stewart? Was he there that night?
katie

Leitchfield, KY

#14 Sep 13, 2009
i am her cousin too and its like this, if you want to remember someone, go to their fu*$in gravesite and leave a note or some flowers. dont ever bring her name up on topix. EVER and if i find out who brought her name up i am Whooping their a$$.
hey katie

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 14, 2009
it was yur cousin cj caldwell (yur aunt ginas girl) she keeps starting all kinds of shit on here. this thread needs to be removed and someone whoop that littles girls ass.
HELL

Lebanon, KY

#16 Sep 14, 2009
katie u ain't whooping no ass...sorry, but ur not.
for real

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 14, 2009
Why don't you ppl try remember her that is what the topic is about. talk about the good things you remember. what she was like and things she liked to do! remember her for her and not for what happened to her!

“I can write my name!”

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green

#18 Sep 15, 2009
katie wrote:
i am her cousin too and its like this, if you want to remember someone, go to their fu*$in gravesite and leave a note or some flowers. dont ever bring her name up on topix. EVER and if i find out who brought her name up i am Whooping their a$$.
As sad as it is, I agree with you. I've visited her grave many times and rarely do I see any new additions like flowers or anything.
Thatgirl

Nashville, TN

#19 Aug 15, 2011
That's because a gravestone is just that... a stone...those of us who knew and loved her will keep her forever in our hearts and think of her each day. Why do people judge how much someone was loved by how many dead plastic flowers and angel statues are on their stone? Jodi is loved, Missed, and remembered. Who needs plastic flowers to do that?
yikes

Glasgow, KY

#20 Aug 15, 2011
Thatgirl wrote:
That's because a gravestone is just that... a stone...those of us who knew and loved her will keep her forever in our hearts and think of her each day. Why do people judge how much someone was loved by how many dead plastic flowers and angel statues are on their stone? Jodi is loved, Missed, and remembered. Who needs plastic flowers to do that?
Why in the hell would you want to bring this back up now? Let this girl rest in peace. YOU are the reason this has come back up. You say you love her ? If you do let this go !!! There is no bringing her back an im sure she wouldnt want this on topix. People like you make me sick !!!
Well

Kendallville, IN

#21 Aug 16, 2011
I Know wrote:
What happen to the S O B Joe Stewart? Was he there that night?
his name is John Stewart and the no good low life still lives at Carter Court Apartments.
big boy

Westmoreland, TN

#22 Jun 27, 2012
john stewart needs his head beat in for watching billy do what he did and the scank billy need his dick shoved down his own throat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy fatass stupid turner 2 min High 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min another viewer 168,778
Wreck 2 hr Hey Seuss 8
Why do women cheat 9 hr halo 17
Check him good 10 hr PI 1
Lyla Turner 14 hr Just saying 1
Melissa tooley hammer 15 hr I know 4

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages