First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JENNY

Glasgow, KY

#21 Dec 7, 2012
look tara is my cousin i have not seen her over 12 yrs so it will be best to keep ur mouth shut abt her and quit saying she has stds because i k it is not ture and tresa u better just leave my cousin name out of ur mouth if u k wat is good 4u
Hush

Kendallville, IN

#22 Dec 7, 2012
agree with you 100 percent i am best friends with Tara's mom all Teresa Muse does is run that di-k sucker about everyone. I know one thing that azz is whipped and not just by me but a lot more the nasty no good ho. Better watch at all imes because when i run up on you i'm gonna stomp a mud hole in that stinking azz.
Tonya

Casey, IL

#23 Dec 7, 2012
Leason her you no good skanks,Teresa hasnt said anything about Tara,at one time her & tara were good friends so why would Teresa want to talk about her,you all are just jellious Teresa doesnt hang with you & do the drugs you all do,she hasnt said 1 word about Tara so leave Teresa Muse outa this mess.
hahahaha

Cave City, KY

#24 Dec 9, 2012
Tonya wrote:
Leason her you no good skanks,Teresa hasnt said anything about Tara,at one time her & tara were good friends so why would Teresa want to talk about her,you all are just jellious Teresa doesnt hang with you & do the drugs you all do,she hasnt said 1 word about Tara so leave Teresa Muse outa this mess.
Because Teresa you stupid B!#ch you thought you could get away with it.Now shut your [email protected] [email protected] before someone whips your azz.And you and your pretend friends can kiss my azz.Keep Tara's name out of your mouth.Before I knock it out, with your teeth.
FACT and TRUE for sure

Glasgow, KY

#25 Dec 10, 2012
TONYA is TERESA MUSE she dont have any friends so she post under other names and stuff so she can take up for herself LMFAO
jenny

Glasgow, KY

#26 Dec 10, 2012
look i am not a skank i take a bath everyday other then u.... so u better just shut that pusy ho up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesson learned 39 min U fake 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr North Mountain 156,447
the man i love 2 hr my 2 cents 68
John Dubree 3 hr lol 2
Goodbye baby 6 hr ss 12
why do we love whats not ours 7 hr ss 4
Perverts at Jimmy Borders trailors (Oct '12) 9 hr Nonya 41

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages