She's burning "hot" with stds.
mashack

Casey, IL

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Ask mrs.short she might no were she is,,,,
tummy tuck

Casey, IL

#5 Nov 8, 2012
why do u want to know shes lesbo,u gay too,or do u want some dope.
old friend
#6 Nov 15, 2012
why you looking for her?And just so the rest of ya know all her friends are not gay so kiss our not gay asses and you was her you would no where she is or at least how to find her ,what you want me to tell her and ill get her a message
friend here

Cave City, KY

#7 Nov 16, 2012
tummy tuck wrote:
why do u want to know shes lesbo,u gay too,or do u want some dope.
Teresa Muse you wouldn't say that to her face.Tara this idiot is teresa muse she is saying that she would whip your a$$ if you messed with her.
tubby

Casey, IL

#8 Nov 19, 2012
friend here wrote:
<quoted text>Teresa Muse you wouldn't say that to her face.Tara this idiot is teresa muse she is saying that she would whip your a$$ if you messed with her.
well 4 one thing teresa muse doesnt have a computer 2 got on here & bash plp like some of u do, i was at the girls house the other day & i never saw one there so how can she got on here,she likes tara anyway,well not in the way some of u think,shes just a friend of hers,shes not the one running her mouth,you are.
dont play around

Tompkinsville, KY

#9 Nov 19, 2012
that aint no dam teresa muse i know teresa and she dont even got no dam computer or internet. if tara wants to start with teresa i will be more than happy to settle teresas problem. I am a big man and i dont care one bit to hit a female that try to jump on teresa especially for no reason becuase i know it is not her. so if tara comes to teresa with a problem i will fix it for teresa.
james knows

Tompkinsville, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2012
teresa is a good person and i know she would not say nothing bad about tara they are friend and teresa does not talk bad about people she is freiend with. that is people just starting trouble i know i will take up for teresa if anyone treis to mess with her. i am a big guy and i dont care who it is teresa does not need to be jumped on or fighting.
tubby

Casey, IL

#11 Nov 20, 2012
tara is in burksville with her women,shes married now i saw pics of her wedding at her mamas,shes happy so leave her alone.
hahahahaha

Cave City, KY

#12 Nov 20, 2012
tubby wrote:
<quoted text>well 4 one thing teresa muse doesnt have a computer 2 got on here & bash plp like some of u do, i was at the girls house the other day & i never saw one there so how can she got on here,she likes tara anyway,well not in the way some of u think,shes just a friend of hers,shes not the one running her mouth,you are.
Well it is her on your computer miss huff.If she don't have a computer she sure the he11 is on here alot.I guess thats you on the muse forum too.And the forums you had removed so no one would know it's you Teresa.Your so D@m stupid its funny as he11...hahahahahshshs god stop my side is hurting...bahahahahaha..I cant breath......hahahahaha
hahahahaha

Cave City, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2012
tubby wrote:
tara is in burksville with her women,shes married now i saw pics of her wedding at her mamas,shes happy so leave her alone.
Your so f in retarded anyone can tell it is you.If they have half a brain,and can read. Hahaha lol hahaha lmao So leave her alone I didn't say anything bad about her you did teresa.I just told her who you were.Then you had the post removed on debbie cleary to remove the proof.I know your a chicken shat skankskunk lier.hahahahaha
hahahahaha

Cave City, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Teresa you still have the kim king forum to remove before you start telling that the fort myers fl.post are not you.I think it is funny you had to remove all the post you started on people.Your such a moron!!!!! lmao Why didn't you just have this one removed if you are scared of who you run your mouth about.Tara I will tell you who this is when I see you again.Hope everything is going well,glad to here you are doing great.
hahahahaha

Cave City, KY

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Oh and while your at it have the teresa arrested or baned from topixs forum removed too.Everyone knows who is starting all the crap on topixs.I'm just trying to get you to stop trashing everyone,and putting their shat on front street.When you do this, I will leave you alone.And maybe this site can be use for the good of the comunity.
Hush

Kendallville, IN

#16 Nov 20, 2012
tubby wrote:
for your info Tara is not in Burkesville and yeah she married a long time ago but they are not together anymore. Tara is a long way from home right now and doing good so if you got anything to say or want to know about her call her mom. I am sure she will be glad to tell you what you need to know so keep Tara's name off of here and yeah Teresa you on here running your mouth you don't know sh!t. So HUSH.
hahahahaha

Cave City, KY

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Hush wrote:
<quoted text>for your info Tara is not in Burkesville and yeah she married a long time ago but they are not together anymore. Tara is a long way from home right now and doing good so if you got anything to say or want to know about her call her mom. I am sure she will be glad to tell you what you need to know so keep Tara's name off of here and yeah Teresa you on here running your mouth you don't know sh!t. So HUSH.
If you get a chance to talk to her. Tell her a old friend from rolling acres said I'm praying for her and hope she is doing well.I'm not gonna post on this forum again.I know you will tell her for me if you get to see her before I do.
good grief

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2012
another thread that is the result of inbreeding
come on over here

Casey, IL

#19 Nov 21, 2012
good grief wrote:
another thread that is the result of inbreeding
U should know.
Hush

Kendallville, IN

#20 Nov 21, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>If you get a chance to talk to her. Tell her a old friend from rolling acres said I'm praying for her and hope she is doing well.I'm not gonna post on this forum again.I know you will tell her for me if you get to see her before I do.
i will tell her what you said i am pretty sure i know who this is. Tara is doing good she writes and calls her mom she will be home before long. I will tell her what you said when she calls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Patriot 178,261
Rent 22 min No place like home 4
Gentry’s 53 min Enter 29
Looking place for rent 59 min House 11
janice ferguson 1 hr Worker 6
The "Rockbridge Drama Queen" 2 hr Curtis 12
Why start it 7 hr timy 12

Tompkinsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages