2 plead guilty to vote fraud

Dec 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WEHT

Tompkinsville residents Michael Page, who is 52, and his nephew, Corey Page, who is 31, entered pleas on Monday to conspiring to pay people to vote in the November 2006 Monroe County general election, the Glasgow Daily Times reported .

Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Jan 7, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boo

Eastern, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

They should. this thing goes on everywhere because they don't get any punishment for it.
ould

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

go/go???
boo

Eastern, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

ould wrote:
go/go???
vote buying
What

Kendallville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

did they do to Micheal and Corey?121
pete

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

What wrote:
did they do to Micheal and Corey?121
What?
tompkinsville voter

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

I here there more to come too meny deals made for something more not happen
pete

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Judged:

tompkinsville voter wrote:
I here there more to come too meny deals made for something more not happen
you mean more people are in trouble and will have to stay home like tony gumm did.
john

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

pete wrote:
<quoted text>you mean more people are in trouble and will have to stay home like tony gumm did.
he should be in jail
Free to speak

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

hahahaha Martha going to jail and your sister betty cant help you now hahahahahaha
Family Freind

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

I know martha and her sister and their family, and as far as i know shes NOT going to jail and her sister will stand by her side regardless. she only plead guily for her family not because shes guilty. SHE WILL NEVER BE GUILY IN HER FAMILY AND FREINDS EYES. they will be the ones that support her and stick with her through the good and bad times.i know their family and she has NEVER done anything bad since ive known her.sorry people like you that THINK you know them need to stay off this site and keep your opinions to yourself unless you can go to them and tell them to their face. and you can stick your HAHAHAHAs up ur NOSEY ASS!=P
Betty Marthas sister

La Grange, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Free to speak, you know nothing. You are a coward and a chicken. Unless you are willing to come and say things to my face. YES, I AM MARTHA'S SISTER AND I WILL ALWAYS STAND BEHIND HER, TODAY AND ALWAYS. Like it or not, I really don't care. What are you jealous that you have no one that trust you enough to stand behind you? You don't know the facts and you don't care to know the facts, you just want something to talk about to make yourself feel important. Before you go HAHAHAHA to someone you need to check your facts. Martha is not going to jail so HA HAA HAA back to you! Yes you see, I do know what I am talking about unlike others who run there mouth ABOUT THINGS THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. It is none of your business what Martha has done or what she has not done. Martha's family will stand behind her no matter what happens. I believe Martha, I trust Martha. I bet money on it that free to speak doesn't have anyone to say that for them. Martha's friends and family know the truth, what others think or say doen't mean a thing. Free to speak, get a life and leave others alone. You don't know what you are talking about so keep your mouth shut and you can stick you HAHAHAs up your NOSEY ASS!
Free to speak

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Yeah Martha's family knows what she done and everyone that does this needs their asses in jail to. That is why people in power are so corrupt is because they get no good people like your sister to do it for them.
Betty Marthas sister

La Grange, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

As always, you know nothing. But ignorant people thats what we expect from them to run there mouth about things they know nothing about. My sister is not corrupt and if you knew her you would know that. But you don't know her and you judge her from what you do not know. There will always be dishonest people in the world, everywhere you go and not just in voting. But I know, you are perfect and you or your family have never did anything wrong. I know, thats why you are afraid to sign your name you are a coward. So talk as long as you want, its not bothering anyone. Because we ingnore ignorant people.
tompkinsville

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

well her fat ugly MAN ass needs to go to jail so she can meet someone that can kick her fat ass!!!!
Free to speak

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Well I know she used to bar hop on Fridays and Saturdays while her man sat his ass at home.
T-ville User

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

This is all old news....WHO CARES ANYMORE? i dont know you and dont care to know you...if you care so much about what these people do why dont you get off your lazy ass and tell them...its people like you that get on this site and like to start gossip when that is not what this site is for....people like you are the reason many people are trying to get rid of this site all together.
john

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Betty Marthas sister wrote:
As always, you know nothing. But ignorant people thats what we expect from them to run there mouth about things they know nothing about. My sister is not corrupt and if you knew her you would know that. But you don't know her and you judge her from what you do not know. There will always be dishonest people in the world, everywhere you go and not just in voting. But I know, you are perfect and you or your family have never did anything wrong. I know, thats why you are afraid to sign your name you are a coward. So talk as long as you want, its not bothering anyone. Because we ingnore ignorant people.
They had enought on her to put her under the jail. Just ask tony gumm and what he told the FBI about her. That's way she made a deal.
Betty Marthas sister

La Grange, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

You don't know anything. What Martha does is none of your business. If she went out on Friday and Saturday, who cares. If her "so called man, wanted to go he is old enough to go" he doesn't or didn't need her permission. I guess him staying at home is how he got the whore hes got now. Ask Tony, ask her attorney, they didn't have enough to "put her under the jail". You all don't know what you are talking about. Thats not why she made a deal. this site is silly, you all are silly. I guess you have nothing else to do but ruin others lives by running your mouth about things that don't concern you or you know nothing about. But I guess if I don't have a life I would want to make my life more interesting too by making stuff up about other people. Someone has been paying way to much attention to Marthas ass, I guess they are jealous of her ass and her man. But what can you expect from country redneck hicks from hickville. I bet you set on your ass all day and let the goverment pay your way cause your to sorry to work and thats why you have plenty of time on your hands to think of stupid things to write. Why is Martha so interesting you all? Martha is not the only one in this thing. Small minded people get stuck on one thing and can't get pasted it, I guess that shows how small minded hickville is. You perfect people have an awesome evening.
factsRout

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

YOur right they didn't have anything on none of them,but Tony hung them all out to dry.Its like playing poker,the feds buff,and they folded.
darrell

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

factsRout wrote:
YOur right they didn't have anything on none of them,but Tony hung them all out to dry.Its like playing poker,the feds buff,and they folded.
So they didn't have anything on them, so all of them pled guilty. WRONG just ask wilborn he went to trial and lost. And they would have also. Martha is as guilty as the rest and didn't want to go to jail and have a girlfriend. But I do agree that Gumm turned over on them, and he is where is all took place and the Feds have all them needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Tompkinsville Forum right now

Search the Tompkinsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Dale 146,817
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 36 min Byebye 26,208
Darrell Ford is out of jail (Oct '12) 1 hr yOu stUpId 61
Rd harper 1 hr Trace 11
who does electric work 1 hr john Rambo 26
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr lol 1,035
Kim King whooped Cj caldwell 2 hr Great Scott 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tompkinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000