remembering class mates that are gone
family

United States

#458 Oct 20, 2009
ElizaBeth if u got something against the lawrences bring it on we ant done nothing to anyone
Gamaliel Gal

Glasgow, KY

#459 Oct 21, 2009
Clyde Wayne Cropper, he was such a sweet guy. Condolences to the family.
Betty

Cedar City, UT

#460 Oct 21, 2009
ElizaBeth wrote:
<quoted text>I swear leave it to a bunch of Lawrences to start a family feud on here.
please take this up on another place this isnt the forum for this
Betty

Cedar City, UT

#461 Oct 21, 2009
family wrote:
ElizaBeth if u got something against the lawrences bring it on we ant done nothing to anyone
please take this up on another place this isnt the forum for this.
randy clydes nephew

United States

#462 Oct 21, 2009
thanks so much clyde was the most giving and nice person i new hope was the best
LLKY

Scottsville, KY

#463 Oct 21, 2009
hereand there wrote:
<quoted text>
i remember marsha,i also rode the bus with her and her brother richard.we all set tobacco with her family.she was murdered by her family member an uncle i beleive...
She was murdered by her nephew and he also killed his little sister that day too. So sad.
LLKY

Scottsville, KY

#464 Oct 21, 2009
DavDez wrote:
The following friends are gone but they will never be forgotten. We will see you again someday.
Kerry Yokley Timmy Trivett
Karen Humes Anderson
Lexie Ray Brandon Humes
Eric Cropper Nick Butler
Cecil Shockley Willie J Bowe
Eric Payne Remus Bowe
Our hearts go out to the families.
Karen Humes? Wasn't she in the class of '95? I moved out of town in '93 and did not hear about this. What happened to her?
i remember

Celina, TN

#465 Oct 21, 2009
TAXES wrote:
Jamie tyree,steven...Jason Hale,Shawn Proffitt,Ricky Blackenship all to young to die.Sadly MIssed...
Omg i rememer jamie and steven they were both nuts always ready with a smile or a joke 2 this day i miss them
Forever Love

Clinton, IA

#466 Oct 29, 2009
remembering Mitchell *Chick* Monday
FAMILY

Glasgow, KY

#467 Oct 29, 2009
Anthony "tony" Thomas Blythe 3/11/76 -4/15/05 James R Blythe 7/30/33-8/1/01 both are very sadly missed!!!

“Meanwhile Back At The Ranch.”

Since: Sep 08

Tompkinsville,Ky.

#468 Oct 29, 2009
Anthony "tony" Thomas Blythe 3/11/76 -4/15/05 James R Blythe 7/30/33-8/1/01 both are very sadly missed!!!

AMEN TO THAT. they are both missed by many everyday.
memory

Glasgow, KY

#469 Dec 9, 2009
eric payne, timmy trivett, willie bo. people of my generation. Timmy died his 8th grade year tradgically. Eric Payne killed himself. These 2 were near and dear to me and i love and miss them terribly. There is so many more. God have mercy on them all and their families.
Who

Glasgow, KY

#470 Dec 9, 2009
Freddy Haile....RIP friend
Friend

Clinton, IA

#471 Dec 9, 2009
Dustin Tyler White Ford, Jerrica Maye Hammer, Lee Allan Wiley, Derrick England, Johnathan Witty, Chasity Shirley, Wesley Walden, and Seth Ford are always in my heart!!!

Since: Dec 09

Virginia Beach, VA

#472 Mar 3, 2011
My brother, William Clarkson, he was only 13 years old. 1961-1974.
I often wonder what he would be like...he would have turned 50 this year and I still miss him everyday.

Also, my lil sis, Sarah "Cody" Finley Spear Simmons, and my brother Roy Finley. We all grew up together and were family.

RIP William, Cody, & Roy. Love you so much.
Classmate

Lexington, KY

#473 Mar 3, 2011
lee ann strode Sweetest woman you ever met. willing to help anyone she could. i still remember her from the day's at GHS. i been thinking lord how long has it been since she passed
FAMILY

Cave City, KY

#474 Mar 3, 2011
Please remember our brother, RANDALL DUBREE, he would have been class of '78, he died Dec.29 2007. Sadly missed by brothers, sisters, nieces,nephews. His own very special family Angie,Kyle,Cheyanne,Shellynna, and Ev. And very special friends. Forever in our hearts. Wish we had been there from day one instead of day four. Love and miss you so much. Your Sis.
Amanda

Celina, TN

#475 Mar 3, 2011
Will never forget him and all the great times we all had in boy scouts. So proud to have known your wonderful young man.
June wrote:
Thank You so much for remembering our children,It helps to know you have not forgot,and that you care.
TVILLE HIGH

Glasgow, KY

#476 Mar 4, 2011
WE HAVE LOST SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE, KAREN VINSON JOBE, BILLY HOWARD, ANGELA WALKER, BILLY EARL SMITH, JUDY CLEAR, MARTY NASON, GEORGE AND DOC COPAS, JOEY CLEARY, KEVIN CROWE, STACY SHIRLEY, STACY SPEARS, THIS IS SO SAD, I HOPE THEIR FAMILIES REALIZE THAT THEY WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
class 1980

Lexington, KY

#477 Mar 4, 2011
where are you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Fact 177,951
Monroe county has went to h3ll 40 min Omfg 1
Gentry’s 46 min ronda 28
Election 1 hr Wonder 1
Stephanie Parker Absconded 3 hr Wide gap 2
Vivian Taylor coomer 3 hr Yes 16
Mouse Hamilton 3 hr Chimpanzee 6
The "Rockbridge Drama Queen" 12 hr ugghhh 5
Pardoned but not forgotten Thu Susan 103

Tompkinsville Jobs