Tompkinsville,Ky.

#221 Nov 8, 2008
Billy Howard class of 85.

Good Man and Great Friend.

“Meanwhile Back At The Ranch.”

Since: Sep 08

Tompkinsville,Ky.

#222 Nov 8, 2008
i read through all 12 pages. many memories and many tears.
Agree

Glasgow, KY

#223 Nov 9, 2008
Yes-The most touching site on topix. Memories for everyone's friends and families to read.
Time 4 Change

Baldwin City, KS

#224 Nov 9, 2008
Hubert Copas, Ozina Bow-Copas,Connie Turner-copas,Tracce MCcandless-copas, these r my family and they r 2 and 2 1/2 left that I never get to see.The 2 whole ones r Kim and I, the other 2 and 1/2 blows where ever the wind goes, but I still love them. Connie was 36 Tracce was 30 and left 7 children behind.
Jaimie

Elizabethtown, KY

#225 Nov 9, 2008
Everyday I miss my father Jesse Clay Muse who passed away on 10-28-05 of a massive heart attack in his sleep I love you Daddy
lilwoman

United States

#226 Nov 9, 2008
mike wrote:
dont forget about stacey spears billy jackson chester graves
Thanks for remembering Billy Jackson. He was my uncle. He was a great person. I really miss him.
lilwoman

United States

#227 Nov 9, 2008
t-ville class of 94 wrote:
John Berry Rich and Melanie Turner both were great kids, both died in car wrecks
I remember how upset Melanie was when John Barry passed away. It was long unil we lost her too. The two were like best friends. I was a year behind them in school. They both made a positive and lasting influence on me and everyone around them. They ar both greatley missed.
anywho

United States

#228 Feb 3, 2009
lets never forget tommy dubree, sharon dubree russell and sadly now, jeff smith. all from the persimmon community and sorely missed
Class of 89

Glasgow, KY

#229 Feb 3, 2009
I was looking through and didn't even know that alot of the ses people had passed away! WoW there is lots of names on here!I guess the ones I remember most was Jamie Tyree and Big A since they hit head on going to look for each other,this was sad and I was friends with both of these guys! I worked with Jamie and we rode to work together a lot and was very close friends,yes it was at the PIG(PIGGLY WIGGLY),All of us up there called Jamie's mom our second MOM,never will forget him,God Bless His Sole,never I mean never a dull moment around him!NEVER! I remember riding through town in the LiL Yellow HoneyBee and just pulling the emergency brake up,you never knowed what to expect with Jamie!
don

Tompkinsville, KY

#230 Feb 3, 2009
jeffery males
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#231 Feb 3, 2009
Tompkinsville Talker wrote:
Billy Howard class of 85.
Good Man and Great Friend.
what happened to billy howard,didn't know he had passed either? Played ball with him all the time!
friend of mind

Glasgow, KY

#232 Feb 3, 2009
Sandy Pennigton Kilmon a great person rest in peace. gone but not forgotton.
don

Tompkinsville, KY

#233 Feb 3, 2009
marsha vinson

Tompkinsville,Ky.

#234 Feb 3, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened to billy howard,didn't know he had passed either? Played ball with him all the time!
drowned swimming.
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#235 Feb 3, 2009
wow I did not know that! there is alot of these I didn't know had passed on! posts like this is what I like to read! All sincere and very informing about these young peoples deaths! Mainly No Bashing going on!
I MISS YOU

Hodgenville, KY

#236 Feb 3, 2009
Monnie Webb!!!She was a great peroson!! Loved Her!!!! and Litle Nick Butler,So sadly missed!!!!
OLD MEMORIES

Baldwin City, KS

#237 Feb 4, 2009
Sandy Jackson (Ricky's sister), a real sweet heart. Tommy Butler (Steve and Terry's brother), never made it back from Nam. Back in the day he was a good athelete at THS.
I remember

Edmonton, KY

#238 Feb 4, 2009
don wrote:
marsha vinson
That has been a while, I rode the bus with her and we were always picking on each other and joking around. Never really heard exactly what happened to her but I remember how sad and hurt I felt when I got the news of her death, still makes me sad.

Tompkinsville,Ky.

#239 Feb 4, 2009
OLD MEMORIES wrote:
Sandy Jackson (Ricky's sister), a real sweet heart. Tommy Butler (Steve and Terry's brother), never made it back from Nam. Back in the day he was a good athlete at THS.
Sandy was just total sugar.

i asked her once how she kept from melting in the rain ?

she said well i got me an extra big umbrella.
Lisa

Elizabethtown, KY

#240 Feb 4, 2009
harder wrote:
<quoted text>She was one of the most beautiful people i've ever known. there are very few people who have touched my life and she was one of them. i think of her daily.....especially when i hear the word....kareoke! so much fun..i will never forget her. miss ya girl.
Amen, Karen was one of my best friends.I miss her so much and think about her everyday.Love ya,Karen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacup Puppies 4 hr Please Help 1
heather renee jones 5 hr igot411 8
bill bill & ? 5 hr family member 7
Who is catman been sleeping with lately? 5 hr Poorly Educated 26
Emily in jail 6 hr curious 1
Lisa M. Burkhard Theft by Unlawful Taking 6 hr Jeff 11
Makayla Birge 7 hr Amanda birge 2
Tompkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web