shaun jones out of jail in 3 weeks

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
believe it or not

Cave City, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2008
did you hear. he got 5 years cause he messed his probation up but he is getting out of jail in 3 weeks. he messed up that ford girls life and now he is getting out of jail. what is going on?
hows that

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2008
how is that possible? If he got 5 years he is supposed to still be in jail for a long time, right?
Just a friend

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2008
Moron County, that's what is going on. I am ashamed to say that I used to live there.
angelindisguise

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2008
typical monroe county justice.
angelindisguise

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2008
what did he do anyway?
ex friend

Cave City, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2008
you do know that he turned evidence on his own sister and claimed that the ford girl made him mess up on his probation. he tried to lay it all on her.and his sister jenny has been all over town bad-mouthing the ford girl and her family.
sillybilly

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2008
Just a friend wrote:
Moron County, that's what is going on. I am ashamed to say that I used to live there.
I am sure glad you moved loser...why are you on this board anyway..go to heii
sillybilly

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2008
angelindisguise wrote:
typical monroe county justice.
Monroe county don't have anything to do with the parloe board loser...kiss my u know what.
didnt ya know

Buffalo, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2008
The scum bums and sorriest trash can get out of everything, it's the innocent people that have to bend over and take it up the shaft. He needs the crap kicked out of him.
didnt ya know

Buffalo, KY

#10 Sep 19, 2008
ex friend wrote:
you do know that he turned evidence on his own sister and claimed that the ford girl made him mess up on his probation. he tried to lay it all on her.and his sister jenny has been all over town bad-mouthing the ford girl and her family.
Jenny's no prize
didnt ya know

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2008
I did some checking and I was told he was serving 5 years, not getting out. It came from a reliable source.
just to let you know

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Sep 20, 2008
Shaun IS serving 5 years and so is the ford girl, but they'll also go infront of the parole board.. I think shaun sees them next month and the ford girl will meet febs board. They meet them 9 months from the time they were final sentenced but they get credit for time served...shaun had 7 months served and the ford girl had 3..
family

Smyrna, TN

#13 Sep 21, 2008
just curious about all them..shawn,jenny and mandy? i heard they messed up really bad. just wondering where are all the kids? and their mom mary? what has she been up to??
questions

Osage City, KS

#14 Sep 21, 2008
ex friend wrote:
his sister jenny,is that the jenny that is maried to curtis jackson or the jenny that used to be married to justin jones cus i hears both and im not sure who was right if either were
duh

Cave City, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2008
questions wrote:
<quoted text>his sister jenny,is that the jenny that is maried to curtis jackson or the jenny that used to be married to justin jones cus i hears both and im not sure who was right if either were
the one that was married to curtis jackson and she was screw--g his brother and now she is living with somebody else.
duh

Cave City, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2008
family wrote:
just curious about all them..shawn,jenny and mandy? i heard they messed up really bad. just wondering where are all the kids? and their mom mary? what has she been up to??
they were running a meth lab along with their sister jenny and their mother mary but these 2 didn't get caught. and we heard mary has the kids but they would have been better off in foster care..
zzzzzzzzz

Cave City, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2008
just to let you know wrote:
Shaun IS serving 5 years and so is the ford girl, but they'll also go infront of the parole board.. I think shaun sees them next month and the ford girl will meet febs board. They meet them 9 months from the time they were final sentenced but they get credit for time served...shaun had 7 months served and the ford girl had 3..
surely too goodness the parole board won't let him out. he got out on flea bargain and then failed every drug test he took and was back in jail twice in 6 weeks over failing drug court and not going and then he ran off.
Amber

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2008
zzzzzzzzz wrote:
<quoted text>surely too goodness the parole board won't let him out. he got out on flea bargain and then failed every drug test he took and was back in jail twice in 6 weeks over failing drug court and not going and then he ran off.
Shaun only went to jail once because he couldn't pee enough for the drug test. He went to jail on the weekends and got out on a sunday, smoked a joint that night and had a drug test the next day. he failed. he was facing 30 days in jail i think but he ran instead of doing his time. That's why hes doing his time now. Jenny and Mary had nothing to do with the meth lab that he was busted for. Mary has custody of Mandi's kids and If i'm not mistaken I think mandi goes up for parole the same time shaun does. I'm not really for sure on that one. But I do know that shaun only failed one drug test. And I really don't know if he's gonna get parole or not.
Gosh

Cave City, KY

#19 Sep 22, 2008
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaun only went to jail once because he couldn't pee enough for the drug test. He went to jail on the weekends and got out on a sunday, smoked a joint that night and had a drug test the next day. he failed. he was facing 30 days in jail i think but he ran instead of doing his time. That's why hes doing his time now. Jenny and Mary had nothing to do with the meth lab that he was busted for. Mary has custody of Mandi's kids and If i'm not mistaken I think mandi goes up for parole the same time shaun does. I'm not really for sure on that one. But I do know that shaun only failed one drug test. And I really don't know if he's gonna get parole or not.
He to remain in jail will covey and copas
fyi

Cave City, KY

#20 Sep 22, 2008
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
he failed 3 drug tests. and yes stupid mary and jenny were both in on the meth lab only they were gone when the rest got busted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min wots the prob 135,152
What's going on at McDonald's. (Aug '14) 1 hr o please 3
Happy 5 hr jail 1
Matt Burkhard 12 hr tammy 53
Courtny austin 13 hr courtny for sheriff 21
party on Lyons Chapel rd 17 hr Big Boy 12
Wendell 19 hr Lookin 3
Tompkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance