Darlene

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Oct 10, 2008
sissy wrote:
<quoted text>take me to court for slander !!oh please take me to court i was under age i will put her so far behind bars she will never see daylight i got brass and life skills backing me so common bitch lets just see what you got . i got the law on my side . shell learn to keep that mouth out of under age girls privates. so sue for slander PLEASE I WANT YOU to BIG MOUTH LEZZIE
Oh, I'm sure if your story were true, you already would have put her behind bars. But, hopefully you aren't lying about lifeskills because they can probably help compulsive liars.They could probably help find a place that will help a non-educated red neck like you learn how to spell better("common", You mean come on?)I am going to report you for abuse of this forum though.
Just Me

Baldwin City, KS

#26 Oct 10, 2008
Darlene wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm sure if your story were true, you already would have put her behind bars. But, hopefully you aren't lying about lifeskills because they can probably help compulsive liars.They could probably help find a place that will help a non-educated red neck like you learn how to spell better("common", You mean come on?)I am going to report you for abuse of this forum though.
GROW UP all of you...
Darlene

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Oct 10, 2008
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>GROW UP all of you...
You should Practice what you preach!
Just Me

Baldwin City, KS

#28 Oct 10, 2008
Darlene wrote:
<quoted text>You should Practice what you preach!
Well concidering this is my second post I am pretty sure that I am..Dear
Darlene

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Oct 10, 2008
sissy wrote:
f u and the horse you wrote on common lair sob f r t dip shit fu face
Come on Sissy! We spelled liar for you already.Are you dyslexic?Maybe lifeskills can help you w/ that too.
Darlene

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Oct 10, 2008
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>Well concidering this is my second post I am pretty sure that I am..Dear
That don't even make sence!I didn't say you should go against what you preach. What, you can't read either?!You sure can't spell! It's spelled CONSIDERING!
Crystal

Baldwin City, KS

#31 Oct 10, 2008
Darlene wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Sissy! We spelled liar for you already.Are you dyslexic?Maybe lifeskills can help you w/ that too.
No one on here needs a spelling test we are not in school..Why don't you stop be a cyber bullie.Maybe you are the one that needs Lifeskills.They can help with all you faults.An seeing how you know so much about Lifeskills you must go there already.
Just Me

Baldwin City, KS

#32 Oct 10, 2008
Darlene wrote:
<quoted text>That don't even make sence!I didn't say you should go against what you preach. What, you can't read either?!You sure can't spell! It's spelled CONSIDERING!
I may not be the best spellier but that is ok I can sleep at night..I am not on here for classes.I am out of school have been for a while..An you said I need to pratice what I preach an I was saying that I did..Dumbass why don't you stop being a cyber bullie an get a life..
Darlene

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Oct 10, 2008
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>I may not be the best spellier but that is ok I can sleep at night..I am not on here for classes.I am out of school have been for a while..An you said I need to pratice what I preach an I was saying that I did..Dumbass why don't you stop being a cyber bullie an get a life..
It's obvious you are not the best speller & have been out of school for awhile.You are the dumbass.
Just Me

Baldwin City, KS

#34 Oct 10, 2008
oh thank you
Darlene

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Oct 10, 2008
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text>No one on here needs a spelling test we are not in school..Why don't you stop be a cyber bullie.Maybe you are the one that needs Lifeskills.They can help with all you faults.An seeing how you know so much about Lifeskills you must go there already.
Stop be a cyber bullie? Doesn't make sence!Its obvious you are not in school!all you faults? You are ignorant! I've only heard of lifeskills from the liar named Sissy.Hmmm, you & Just Me spell bully the same. Split or double personality Just Me? Since you don't understand the term practice what you preach, I'll word it a different way. Maybe you should follow your own advice about lifeskills. I'm sure they treat split & double personalities.What's wrong, can dish it out but, can't take it? But, just for your information(and your other personality)I will defend my cousin Tammy Walden.
Darlene

Indianapolis, IN

#36 Oct 10, 2008
Just Me wrote:
oh thank you
My Pleasure!
Darlene

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Oct 10, 2008
Well, I've had enough of you asinine people for today.(look it up, you might learn a new word today)
Darlene

United States

#38 Oct 11, 2008
Proof Tammy Walden is not lezzie: Found out from the family she is engaged to be married to some guy named Adam in February.

“Meanwhile Back At The Ranch.”

Since: Sep 08

Tompkinsville,Ky.

#39 Oct 11, 2008
LOL like a woman or man can't be married to the opposite sex and still go both ways? LOL.

if you have ten pictures of graffiti you can always pick which is from Tompkinsville.

it's misspelled......lol.
sissy

Glasgow, KY

#40 Oct 11, 2008
Darlene wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you should learn to spell too! You mean rode?! Surely you didn't mean she did graffiti on a horse!LOL I will let Tammy know what you said about her because, she would have to take you to court for that one.The only one that sounds like a lezzie here is you. Because you apparently have weird fantasies about that w/ Tammy.Its obvious you are a hater of Tammy. Must have stole your boyfriend!LOL... F U HO!
fu more b-tch im the bad ass here you aint sh-t never will be nothin but a lezie mouth hidding behind computer and someone butt smell u skank ass you. u aint nothin but a lair . im ready for court or the street just bring it on. i got your lights out or tap out or bail out fu all to hell more than you can ever say here so eat this!!!!!!!!!!
funny

Glasgow, KY

#41 Oct 11, 2008
no tammy is not a lizzie, i have known her 4 many many years! grow up children
sissy

Glasgow, KY

#42 Oct 11, 2008
funny wrote:
no tammy is not a lizzie, i have known her 4 many many years! grow up children
i been laughing so long my sides are hurting . your so funny lol lol lol
pissed

Glasgow, KY

#44 Oct 11, 2008
sissy wrote:
<quoted text>i been laughing so long my sides are hurting . your so funny lol lol lol
are u on drugs or just naturally crazy or both?
sissy

Glasgow, KY

#45 Oct 11, 2008
lol lol lol crazy drug addicts taking up for tammy !!this is your mind on drugs!!! lol lol lol you are so dang funny lol lol lol funny.THIS IS SISSY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!!!LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genital warts 32 min Warning 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min usa 163,795
Apace 4 hr Tuck85 1
hmmm 17 hr Brock 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Fire Eater 837
Forgiveness Tue Just saying 2
teresa get banned or arrested? (Jul '10) May 22 Shame 125

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages