First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sweetness

Edmonton, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2008
i know her i used to be one of her freinds, what do u need to know?
ooops

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2008
are you talking abou the one that was married to Kenneth Joines.
sweetness

Edmonton, KY

#5 Jul 13, 2008
yea thats the one
freedomofspeech

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 14, 2008
I know she has been married other tiems thatn 2 kenneth.
ooops

Buffalo, TX

#7 Jul 14, 2008
she was with a guy from glasgow that was on the sex offender list. it has been awhile since i saw her. last i heard she was in Glasgow.
KyGirl08

Bath, MI

#8 Jul 14, 2008
She still lives in Glasgow. The guy that was on the sex offender's list was her last husband Rob.
storm chaser

Bath, MI

#9 Jul 22, 2008
Curious what did you want to know about Tammy Walden?
Indygirl

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Aug 29, 2008
Tammy is my cousin. What do you want to know?
unknown

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2008
dont do nothin wrong around her or let her find out anything. she will be the first to rat you out.....
sissy

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 22, 2008
when i was a young girl i tried drinking and got drunk only to awaken with her tonuge between my leggs. ive never gotten over it it it wasnt for life skills i dont know what id do
unknown

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 22, 2008
sissy let her eat it
cowgirl

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 28, 2008
she has got one of the most worse drug atticts as a daughter.....taylor

“whatever”

Since: Sep 08

AOL

#16 Sep 29, 2008
cowgirl wrote:
OH I'M SURE THAT THERE ARE ALOT WORSE,WHY DON'T U JUST TELL TAMMY THAT.
Darlene

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Oct 9, 2008
sissy wrote:
when i was a young girl i tried drinking and got drunk only to awaken with her tonuge between my leggs. ive never gotten over it it it wasnt for life skills i dont know what id do
You are a liar!It was probably the other way around! You obviously have no life having to make up stuff like that. You definately need help! You could find yourself in court for slander so, watch it!
Darlene

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Oct 9, 2008
cowgirl wrote:
You don't even know how to spell addicts! Instead of worrying about Tammy & Taylor, you should be learning how to spell!You could find yourself in court for slander too! So, watch it!
Darlene

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Oct 9, 2008
unknown wrote:
sissy let her eat it
I'm sure sissy would eat you & probably already has. You two definately would make a good couple!
sissy

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 9, 2008
Darlene wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar!It was probably the other way around! You obviously have no life having to make up stuff like that. You definately need help! You could find yourself in court for slander so, watch it!
take me to court for slander !!oh please take me to court i was under age i will put her so far behind bars she will never see daylight i got brass and life skills backing me so common bitch lets just see what you got . i got the law on my side . shell learn to keep that mouth out of under age girls privates. so sue for slander PLEASE I WANT YOU to BIG MOUTH LEZZIE
f you

Glasgow, KY

#21 Oct 9, 2008
sissy wrote:
i agree you are a liar i know she would not do such of a thing like that so shut up hussy
sissy

Glasgow, KY

#22 Oct 9, 2008
f u and the horse you wrote on common lair sob f r t dip shit fu face
Darlene

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Oct 10, 2008
sissy wrote:
f u and the horse you wrote on common lair sob f r t dip shit fu face
Sounds like you should learn to spell too! You mean rode?! Surely you didn't mean she did graffiti on a horse!LOL I will let Tammy know what you said about her because, she would have to take you to court for that one.The only one that sounds like a lezzie here is you. Because you apparently have weird fantasies about that w/ Tammy.Its obvious you are a hater of Tammy. Must have stole your boyfriend!LOL... F U HO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Strel 151,990
fake people 4 hr Freedom 10
he is still cheating 5 hr Sad Angel 5
Tompkinsville chinese restaurant good or bad? 6 hr Community Member 22
Our county is drying up 6 hr Community Member 31
duck Adams & marie freeman 9 hr real life dreamer 2
Republicans! 10 hr Community Member 12

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages