Concerned

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Been hearing a lot about him here lately. Just an ol' friend just wondering if he's alright?
countrypride93

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2013
He's fine there was just a bunch of drama going on.
Guess Who

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Been hearing a lot about him here lately. Just an ol' friend just wondering if he's alright?
He likes to go out with underage girls.I think he is a punk.
Guess Who

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2013
countrypride93 wrote:
He's fine there was just a bunch of drama going on.
Because he is a punk.That brings the drama on himself.
countrypride93

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Guess who you should really chill out he's not with an underage girl he left her.
beautifulmess22

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jan 10, 2013
JD is no longer with an underage girl he is with someone of age and they are happy. Everyone needs to stay out of his business he is a good kid. He likes to go out and have fun but hasnt done anything wrong so I suggest ya all just leave him alone.
countrypride93

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Thank you beautifulmess22. That's exactly what is happening. people need to learn to keep their mouths shut
fyi

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 10, 2013
countrypride93 wrote:
Guess who you should really chill out he's not with an underage girl he left her.
So that makes him a CHILD MOLESTER...What a great guy.I feel sorry for you.
fyi

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jan 10, 2013
beautifulmess22 wrote:
JD is no longer with an underage girl he is with someone of age and they are happy. Everyone needs to stay out of his business he is a good kid. He likes to go out and have fun but hasnt done anything wrong so I suggest ya all just leave him alone.
So that makes him a CHILD MOLESTER..what a great guy.I feel sorry for you.Just saying.
beautifulmess22

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Who says he is a child molester!!!!! He has never done anything with a minor. You need to mind your own business. You need to clean up your own doorstep before you come knocking on JD's door. GET A LIFE FYI and GET YOUR STORY STRIAGHT!!!!!
I know you

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2013
beautifulmess22 wrote:
Who says he is a child molester!!!!! He has never done anything with a minor. You need to mind your own business. You need to clean up your own doorstep before you come knocking on JD's door. GET A LIFE FYI and GET YOUR STORY STRIAGHT!!!!!
I think you stated that he was no longer with a minor he left her.So yes that makes him a child molester.If he is 20 and messing with my 14 year old daughter.I would do more than come knocking on that punks door.I do not have time to clean off my doorstep because you are to busy running around trying to clean it off for me along with everybody else you like to run your mouth about.Before you get your story straight.
Just saying

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Heard the parents let it go on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Feb 2018 173,008
Pardoned but not forgotten 12 hr Just guessing 74
Housekeeper 21 hr Rooster 4
Massages 23 hr Rooster 3
Who is Nick Mansfield? (Sep '09) Sat Howdy 37
Well here we all go again b.o.a comeing again w... Sat uhhhh 2
Word Association 2 (Sep '08) Fri winner 652

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages