Statement

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

what does Jeff being locked up have to do with Julie?
Little Dynamite

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

What happened to her and Scotty? Guess he ran out of the sh*t and she had to go to Jeff.
Guess What

Albion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Little Dynamite needs to have her fuse put out!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Don't you have anything better to do than constantly talk trash about Julie? What's she done to you. If she's making mistakes its her business. She isn't affecting you. its tired..she doesn't affect me so I could care less what she does probably half the veal that's on here is just rumors..nothing to stand on. yall ridiculous
I Know

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

bunny43 wrote:
Don't you have anything better to do than constantly talk trash about Julie? What's she done to you. If she's making mistakes its her business. She isn't affecting you. its tired..she doesn't affect me so I could care less what she does probably half the veal that's on here is just rumors..nothing to stand on. yall ridiculous
Yea! Those are BIG mistakes that other ppl are in jail for. She should be in jail like where everyone else goes. Because she has money it will never happen. Thats is something to talk about. That's one reason ppl keep talking about her.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Pretty good reason
nana

Albion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Judged:

Mary Beth wrote:
[Well at least she is lucky about little Tommy Ann, her stepmom is a wonderful person, takes great care of Tommy ASnn.
Sounds like you know that Julie passed tghe blood test. But Neal threw a fit when he had to take one, which came bacl posiitve for meth and something else.
I think if people would leave people would leave Julie alone she would do alright. She loves Tommie Ann and would not do something to hurt her.
Social services in this county is a joke. I have gad some dealings with them and I now they are biases and crooked..
wtf

Albion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

THe police drove up on Julie going down on Jeff for a peace of rock JEFFERY D MINK Current Age: 40
Weight: 208 Height: 5' 11''
Eye Color: BRO Hair Color: BLK
Sex: M Race: B
Address: TOMPKINSVILLE, KY

Arrest Date: 5/20/2011
Arresting Officer: PAGE Badge #: 48
Arresting Agency: TOMPKINSVILLE POLICE DEPT
Booked Date: 5/20/2011 11:22
Released Date:
Class: COUNTY
00796((((((( ASSAULT, 4TH DEGREE))))(MINOR INJURY)$0.00 $0.00 May 20 2011

y u say thangs that ant right ??????????

if anybody done anythang he would have been assaultd lolololoollolololol
daydreamer

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

seems if she was going down on him then she was the one commiting the assault. dont see her name on there any where just his. if they caught them they would have charged them not just him.
I Know

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

daydreamer wrote:
seems if she was going down on him then she was the one commiting the assault. dont see her name on there any where just his. if they caught them they would have charged them not just him.
Julie gets away with everything in T-ville. Why is her daughter taken away and they did nothing to Julie?
daydreamer

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Judged:

because most of the time they give you a chance to clean up and act right. i know julie is no saint but none of us are. sometimes we all need a good swift kick in the ass to get back on track. if there were as many people interested in helping her as there are bashing her she would have all the love and support she needs to see clearly.
Little Dynamite

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Guess What wrote:
Little Dynamite needs to have her fuse put out!!
How do you know I'm a she?
I Know

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Judged:

daydreamer wrote:
because most of the time they give you a chance to clean up and act right. i know julie is no saint but none of us are. sometimes we all need a good swift kick in the ass to get back on track. if there were as many people interested in helping her as there are bashing her she would have all the love and support she needs to see clearly.
Yes ppl do need to help in stead of bashing. But she also needs to be treated like everybody and pay for her mistakes. Like everyone else!!!
well

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

I Know wrote:
<quoted text> Yes ppl do need to help in stead of bashing. But she also needs to be treated like everybody and pay for her mistakes. Like everyone else!!!
Ppl have attempted 2 help her but a dumbass is a dumbass! Sry 4 the kid involved n if she really give a shit she wouldve gotten her act 2gether along time ago. Instead she had rather b high on whtever n with whoever.....she has issues and most r drug induced. She gets chance after chance 2 prove herself but once again she fails. We r grown up now.......stop the high school shit n b a mother. She needs 2 get real help not this shit they have around here either. Its a shame tht she has let her daughter almost slip away, over wht, a buzz. I really hope she cleans up her act cause she can be a nice person but she was probably high when I seen tht side. It was along time ago n I tried 2 b a friend she pushed me away cuz I didnt wanna b high all the time. The way things r going this summer we r gonna loose alot of old friends n classmates. Just a thought....
caring mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Its sad when a child losses a parent wheather it be to drugs or alcohol or any other reason it is tramatizing. Julie was a friend when I was in school. Sometimes people loss their way in life and it is not for us to judge. I pray that she can get on track so she and her daughter can be united and be happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Reality 150,302
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Voter14 130,319
Who's the rapest they have in Monroe County Jail 2 hr ur messed up in ... 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr hahahaha 16,128
MIke Muse is 2 hr Tracker Mess 26
Julie Ann 7 hr facts 41
Breedean Skotty 7 hr madhad 2
Lice at Joe Harrison Carter 19 hr guest 5

Search the Tompkinsville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Tompkinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••