Julie Stephens at it again!

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Too Informed

Glasgow, KY

#1 May 12, 2011
Heard she went for a custody hearing Wednesday, after she had everyone in t-ville subpoenaed for a character witness. Needless to say it was continued and Julie was F##ked up that very night. She's never gonna learn.
Laci Underall

Glasgow, KY

#2 May 12, 2011
When is she NOT messed up? I heard she done failed a couple of court ordered drug tests. It's simple, give up the drugs, or your child. She is the only one that can make that decision.
seriously

Bardstown, KY

#3 May 12, 2011
Y r u all always worrying bout this girls business. U need to mind ur own . Sounds like yall just a bunch of hatred
wow

Clarkson, KY

#4 May 13, 2011
Why is she working at Scottys bbq in gamaliel?
for real

Lubbock, TX

#5 May 13, 2011
wow wrote:
Why is she working at Scottys bbq in gamaliel?
she may need the money 2 buy some dope,dah.
yeah right

Athens, AL

#6 May 13, 2011
Because dope goes through there. Hello. That restaurant doesn't circulate enough money to stay on top. Scotty and his employees are a joke. They stay messed up all the time and he, Scotty is either in that bar b q shed or upstairs messed up on lotecets and meth makers come in through the back door for the exchange.
Laci Underall

Glasgow, KY

#7 May 13, 2011
Makes sense to me
Laci Underall

Glasgow, KY

#8 May 13, 2011
Who is Scotty?
yeah right

Athens, AL

#9 May 13, 2011
Scotty gass. That's his name. The law in gamaliel eats down there all the time. I wonder if they know what scotty is really up to
I Know

Batavia, NY

#10 May 13, 2011
yeah right wrote:
Scotty gass. That's his name. The law in gamaliel eats down there all the time. I wonder if they know what scotty is really up to
They are probably getting drugs themselves!!
hippie chic

Bardstown, KY

#11 May 13, 2011
Too Informed wrote:
Heard she went for a custody hearing Wednesday, after she had everyone in t-ville subpoenaed for a character witness. Needless to say it was continued and Julie was F##ked up that very night. She's never gonna learn.
how do you know she was messed up that very night? Did you see her or are you just going by what other people said. Just curious. But of you didn't see it that's a rough thing to say of she's going through a custody hearing. I only know of her so as o was saying I'm just curious
Too Informed

Glasgow, KY

#12 May 13, 2011
Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. Point is, she doesn't need her child back!!
just me

Glasgow, KY

#13 May 13, 2011
i used to work there and for ur information i dont use drugs so get ur facts straight before u throw lies out there
just me

Glasgow, KY

#14 May 13, 2011
and i am not a *ucking joke buddy
Mary Beth

Campbellsville, KY

#15 May 16, 2011
[Well at least she is lucky about little Tommy Ann, her stepmom is a wonderful person, takes great care of Tommy Ann.
Laci Underall

Glasgow, KY

#16 May 16, 2011
Mary Beth wrote:
[Well at least she is lucky about little Tommy Ann, her stepmom is a wonderful person, takes great care of Tommy Ann.
It's good to know she's away from that mess, and being treated well. Hope Julie never gets her back, it's the best thing for TA
sounds

Glasgow, KY

#17 May 18, 2011
just me wrote:
and i am not a *ucking joke buddy
sounds like your a f*ck'n joke BUDDY
captainspalding

Lubbock, TX

#18 May 18, 2011
hey julie rember me sexy
old neighbor

Indianapolis, IN

#19 May 20, 2011
Is the Julie Stephens who grew up next to Waldens? grandparents owned the T-ville Inn?
Step

Glasgow, KY

#20 May 20, 2011

THe police drove up on Julie going down on Jeff for a peace of rock JEFFERY D MINK Current Age: 40
Weight: 208 Height: 5' 11''
Eye Color: BRO Hair Color: BLK
Sex: M Race: B
Address: TOMPKINSVILLE, KY

Arrest Date: 5/20/2011
Arresting Officer: PAGE Badge #: 48
Arresting Agency: TOMPKINSVILLE POLICE DEPT
Booked Date: 5/20/2011 11:22
Released Date:
Class: COUNTY
shs like !!

----------

Charges

Code Description Bond Type Bond Fees Court Date

00796 ASSAULT, 4TH DEGREE (MINOR INJURY)$0.00 $0.00 May 20 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wondering 5 min old school friend 1
Married man 11 min old school friend 23
Looking 4 46 min Looking 4 1
Crowe baby 2 hr Stinger 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr uMoron 143,147
Go fund me funds.. 16 hr Pissed 7
Where is he? Mon you got the truth... 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages