rapest,sam paul beck
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Swagger

Glasgow, KY

#22 Dec 22, 2012
He should have stayed in jail where he belonged. He shouldnt even be around any kids of any kind. I hope he is on the sex offender list where he has to let people know within a mile radius that he had been in a situation involving a minor under 12 years old especially to a family member which was known on the front page paper that it was plainly written for incest. Now you cant look at that and say that is totally gross. Thats bad for anybody around him or has anything to do with that piece of trash.
Swagger

Glasgow, KY

#23 Dec 22, 2012
To all the mothers and friends and family living in the t ville area needs to lock up their little kids because we have a chester out on the prowl lurking on each and everyone of your children waiting for you to leave and go to work and come in your house and take out his aggressions on your innocent loved ones
Swagger

Glasgow, KY

#24 Dec 22, 2012
people need to get away from this guy before he brings anybody else down with him when he goes back to jail, money doesnt save an appeal...facts and evidence do
hav u noticed

Cave City, KY

#25 Dec 22, 2012
Swagger wrote:
people need to get away from this guy before he brings anybody else down with him when he goes back to jail, money doesnt save an appeal...facts and evidence do
Everything your saying is true Jack,but that is Tompkinsville.I know for a fact that money has changed alot of out comes in their so called justice system.The only way he won't get away with it is if the news channels pick it up,and people know about it out of Monroe county.If it happened to my family, I would make sure wbko knew about it.And if I lived their, I would call and ask them if they knew about him getting an appeal,and to please keep it in the news. So maybe one day justice can be done in this case.Stay on top of it Jack,keep it on top of Topix's.
round up

Casey, IL

#26 Dec 23, 2012
those making slures to teresa muse over her daughters being 1 raped & the other one was just touched well you dont know the whole story do you,rape is forced,touched is Not,weather its a stranger or there own father,dont be justing the plp who are the families of these children both of these girls are step sisters by the way.sam beck needs to spend time for what hes done but hasnt &thats sad that town stoops that low to let that rapest run the streets,but the murders are in jail,this is the sadest town there is to live in.
blister

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Dec 23, 2012
he can join hands with his stepson tony king in prison and rape each other old sick man both of them are sick.
notice

Casey, IL

#28 Dec 24, 2012
thank you they both will get whats coming to them some day,GOD is the judge of that.
Dumb

Leesburg, GA

#29 Dec 24, 2012
round up wrote:
those making slures to teresa muse over her daughters being 1 raped & the other one was just touched well you dont know the whole story do you,rape is forced,touched is Not,weather its a stranger or there own father,dont be justing the plp who are the families of these children both of these girls are step sisters by the way.sam beck needs to spend time for what hes done but hasnt &thats sad that town stoops that low to let that rapest run the streets,but the murders are in jail,this is the sadest town there is to live in.
azz what the he!! is wrong with you yeah rape is forced and you act like because the other one was just touched makes it alright. Well it don't we are talking about these kids daddy do you think it makes it o.k.because it was their daddy? well it don't and you are just as perverted as he is. A daddy should never do something to do with his kids or any other kids a daddy like that is fu-king sick in the head and you are to for even thinking that it's o.k. you need some help also because you are just as sick in the head as the daddy.
Dumb

Leesburg, GA

#30 Dec 24, 2012
to all others soor for any typos.
hahahaha

Cave City, KY

#31 Dec 26, 2012
round up wrote:
Teresa why don't you use y name dumb b!#ch? Child molesting is child molesting who cares what kind it is !!!
banged ur self

Casey, IL

#32 Dec 26, 2012
no its not,rape is when someone sticks there penis in someone who doesnt want them too & molesting is rubbing someone on there body,that is different no its not ok eatherway but its shell sick for anyone to do anything to a child oh! and by the way this aint teresa its Cleve Buchanna a neighbor of hers,shes not the rapest Sam Beck is.
We know

Glasgow, KY

#33 Dec 26, 2012
A neighbor lol my ass its you teresa muse we all know you. lol
ur selfish

Casey, IL

#34 Dec 27, 2012
oh! u do well let me stick my penis in ur a hole then youll see who i am.ipod woman running the roads to find a peace of crack r meth we all saw u at travis pruitts last night now thats where u get the dope at now.THIS IS NOT TERESA,CLEVE IS MY NAME &RATTING IS UR GAME ANGEL MUSE.
We know

Glasgow, KY

#35 Dec 27, 2012
ur selfish wrote:
oh! u do well let me stick my penis in ur a hole then youll see who i am.ipod woman running the roads to find a peace of crack r meth we all saw u at travis pruitts last night now thats where u get the dope at now.THIS IS NOT TERESA,CLEVE IS MY NAME &RATTING IS UR GAME ANGEL MUSE.
Your selfish is the right name for you this time teresa muse and you did not see me last night at all and im not Angel and I also know everyone that lives around you so stop playing games or should I say tring to play games with everyone Teresa Muse LOL
teresa

Casey, IL

#36 Dec 27, 2012
yes u was angel i saw u & my daughter &also chris copas saw u at travis pruitts after u left my house,then u have the balls to call my phone 3 times i didnt answer because i didnt no the number but u wont be calling my phone again ur tennessee bound right now,the cops where at ur moms bout 30 minites ago arresting u for fraud charges thats where u need to be along time ago,now can u beat my azz now ho?ha! ha!
hahahaha

Cave City, KY

#37 Dec 28, 2012
banged ur self wrote:
no its not,rape is when someone sticks there penis in someone who doesnt want them too & molesting is rubbing someone on there body,that is different no its not ok eatherway but its shell sick for anyone to do anything to a child oh! and by the way this aint teresa its Cleve Buchanna a neighbor of hers,shes not the rapest Sam Beck is.
You stupid b!t@h molesting a child is molesting a child. Look it up "child molesting" you dumbazz is anything sexaul, to do with a child.So can touching or rubbing be sexaul? you sick b!#ch!!!!!!!
hahahaha

Cave City, KY

#38 Dec 28, 2012
teresa wrote:
yes u was angel i saw u & my daughter &also chris copas saw u at travis pruitts after u left my house,then u have the balls to call my phone 3 times i didnt answer because i didnt no the number but u wont be calling my phone again ur tennessee bound right now,the cops where at ur moms bout 30 minites ago arresting u for fraud charges thats where u need to be along time ago,now can u beat my azz now ho?ha! ha!
I just hope no one wearing a full face toboggan, runs around the coner of the trailer,and beat your face in. Keep an eye open so it don't get beat shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Married but cheating 27 min Hmmmm 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min ChromiuMan 159,440
who own the brown trailer on dowell drive 3 hr tonya adams 2
Bray lumber closed down for good 6 hr Concern about people 1
House or mobile home to rent 7 hr house hunter 8
Shellay Frazier and Benny Clemons 10 hr Allyallcrazylol 2
Shellay Frazier 13 hr Funny 2
Missing Baby 13 hr Monroe Is Full Of... 8

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages