First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lord help you all

Lubbock, TX

#1 Nov 6, 2012
the guy raped my 24year old daughter last year and is stell out on the streats,what if he does this the someone elses daughter how would you fell upset,hell yea i am upset this pervert hasnt spent 1 damn minite in jail its sad,some plp spends 3 months in jail over a molestion charge and this old goat rapes my kid and nothing is done justice needs to be survered fast on him who knows who elses kid hes touched by now.
gotta

Lubbock, TX

#2 Nov 13, 2012
i here yea,cant get none from his old lady,charles ann,i herd he fu..ed a cow onced and killed it,he was working for one of the copass boys in gum tree and killed his cow then he fired him when he cought him screwing his cow,sick perverted old goat 64 year old man acting like this,he needs ro spend some time in the pen.
Tubby

Lubbock, TX

#3 Nov 18, 2012
you mean the old bald guy who lives at t-ville arms appartments didnt his wife years ago hold her own daughter down while her ex Fred King rapped her,remember nothing was done to her eather,sad there is no place fit for anyone to live anymore without a rapest or a molester a round.
Susan

Cookeville, TN

#4 Nov 18, 2012
I think you all have a very horny town.
Roger

Smyrna, TN

#5 Nov 19, 2012
gotta wrote:
i here yea,cant get none from his old lady,charles ann,i herd he fu..ed a cow onced and killed it,he was working for one of the copass boys in gum tree and killed his cow then he fired him when he cought him screwing his cow,sick perverted old goat 64 year old man acting like this,he needs ro spend some time in the pen.
Did The Copass Guy get mad cause he didn't get to f__ck the cow first? Guess Sam give it more than it could handle if he killed it!
charley

Lubbock, TX

#6 Nov 19, 2012
ha!ha! very funny,i dont thing timmy copas,joe copas son would do a nasty thing like that,he!! sam paul has a wife why would he have to go to a cow or even another person,he!! hes to old for that sh!t anyway,sorry peace of sh!t him & charles ann both they deserve each other.
watch out

Lubbock, TX

#7 Nov 22, 2012
we will see in march,the bastard will be in the pen for a very long time for what he done to my daughter & he deserves everything that comes to him,he will think raping somebody when he gets to the pen,he will get KILLED in there,& i hope he does,I dont wish death on anyone but there is bounderys when it comes to rape or sex there is a differance there,rape is forces upon you & sex is willing,he forced himself on her & he should pay dearly.
baby gurl

Lubbock, TX

#9 Nov 29, 2012
didnt he have a kid by eugenia king at on time while he was stell married to charles ann,and shes stell with him after he has want out on her more them atlest 4 or 5 times,hes a sick man and needs to be put away for along time.
gizmo

Lubbock, TX

#10 Dec 2, 2012
yes he did,and he lives in government apartments, draws a check ,& works too How can he do that and stell draw disability &work at the same time,well he is a sick son of a bi--h to force sex on a girl when he is a married man but i guess his old lady has to be ugly or just dont give him non one, You Are A Sick Pervert Sam Paul,i would be ashamed to be seen out side of my own home if i was you.
udumbazz

Cave City, KY

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Teresa Muse,AkA Christy Huff always starting stuff.Why don't you shut your pie hole,before someone kills you by smashing you over the head with a tolit seat,while your getting a drink.You remind me of something I heard last year about this time.It sounds something like this ho ho ho
FACT and TRUE for sure

Glasgow, KY

#12 Dec 3, 2012
THIS lord help you all, whatout,gotta, tubby,baby gurl and gizmo is infact TERESA MUSE. She is a TROUBLE MAKER and then runs thinking that no one can catch her but she will get whats comming to her real soon. Keep it up TERESA your days is counting down. LOL
Michael Jackson

Lubbock, TX

#13 Dec 6, 2012
FACT and TRUE for sure wrote:
THIS lord help you all, whatout,gotta, tubby,baby gurl and gizmo is infact TERESA MUSE. She is a TROUBLE MAKER and then runs thinking that no one can catch her but she will get whats comming to her real soon. Keep it up TERESA your days is counting down. LOL
ok,then you aint seen trouble yet,i cant wait untell i see hand cuff put on that rapest Sam,i dont believe Beth lets her kids stay with him & charles ann after sam raped my daughter & the state police has all the evidence they need to put him away oh!well if he rapes her kids shell find out about ol step daddy.
Jack Juice

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Aww man... smells like the closet of a creepy clown in here...
sexy white chick

Lubbock, TX

#15 Dec 17, 2012
i was at kenniths dance saterday night charles ann,beth,robbie,& there kids where there but sam wasnt i wounder where he was at out finding another young girl to RAPE.
hahahaha

Cave City, KY

#16 Dec 18, 2012
sexy white chick wrote:
i was at kenniths dance saterday night charles ann,beth,robbie,& there kids where there but sam wasnt i wounder where he was at out finding another young girl to RAPE.
He was with teresa muse trying to get a dog to rape little kids.
Teresa Muse

Lubbock, TX

#17 Dec 18, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>He was with teresa muse trying to get a dog to rape little kids.
i was at the dance with my friend,my child & her friend desaraye,i sure in he!! wouldnt be with the man who raped my daughter if i was id kill the m..fer in a heartbeat & his old lady too for staying with him the sick peace of sh!t needs to be in the pen not on the streets.
FACT and TRUE for sure

Glasgow, KY

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Teresa Muse wrote:
<quoted text>i was at the dance with my friend,my child & her friend desaraye,i sure in he!! wouldnt be with the man who raped my daughter if i was id kill the m..fer in a heartbeat & his old lady too for staying with him the sick peace of sh!t needs to be in the pen not on the streets.
But you can marry your ex after he has messed with little 12 and 13 year old little girls including your own, Now that just proves that you are sick as Sam Paul Beck is. Are you going to kill your Ex too the m..fer in a heartbeat or maybe someone needs to kill you for going back to him, And dont he need to be in the pen not on the streets. You cant take up for one and want to kill the other, they both needs the same treatment. I know one of your daughter's didn't ask to be rape but the other one didnt ask to be mess with either or the other little girl. All I got to say is that you are as SICK as they are. Im still watching you. LMFAO
hahahaha

Cave City, KY

#19 Dec 19, 2012
FACT and TRUE for sure wrote:
<quoted text> But you can marry your ex after he has messed with little 12 and 13 year old little girls including your own, Now that just proves that you are sick as Sam Paul Beck is. Are you going to kill your Ex too the m..fer in a heartbeat or maybe someone needs to kill you for going back to him, And dont he need to be in the pen not on the streets. You cant take up for one and want to kill the other, they both needs the same treatment. I know one of your daughter's didn't ask to be rape but the other one didnt ask to be mess with either or the other little girl. All I got to say is that you are as SICK as they are. Im still watching you. LMFAO
You got that right,she needs killed too.But it's not the same when she does it,or thats what she thinks.I wish someone would beat the crap out of her.If brains was gas she wouldn't have enough to drive a go-cart around a cherrio.Always looking like a drown skankskunk! LMAO
Swagger

Glasgow, KY

#20 Dec 22, 2012
Is that the same rapist that drives the unmarked cop car in the tompkinsville area with that nasty brunette woman by his side
Swagger

Glasgow, KY

#21 Dec 22, 2012
Them two think they are God greatest gift. They are the nastiest lookin people in the world. I think that woman of his could do a whole lot better but when your with a rapist that makes it look that much worse for you and everybody around you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Another Vet 4,903
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min American Lady 153,506
Houses for rent 51 min ginr 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr BTIAC 81,635
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Serious 26,275
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr ChromiuMan 131,030
strange 16 hr retaH reggiN 3
•••
•••
•••

Tompkinsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••