First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chey

Tompkinsville, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2011
he is a sorry low life daddy.he dont want to have anything to do with his son.he dont want to be around tht two face bitch.and he want be around her.so when he grows up and be a father he can have his child back until then no.and if he dont want to have anything to do with him he better not file taxes on him either or he will go to the pen he needs to grow up let his old bitch of a women call his son mother a ho and spit in my face tht is a felony look at this he messed up when he said alot of stuff
Betsie

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2011
chey wrote:
he is a sorry low life daddy.he dont want to have anything to do with his son.he dont want to be around tht two face bitch.and he want be around her.so when he grows up and be a father he can have his child back until then no.and if he dont want to have anything to do with him he better not file taxes on him either or he will go to the pen he needs to grow up let his old bitch of a women call his son mother a ho and spit in my face tht is a felony look at this he messed up when he said alot of stuff
Little Girls don't need to be talking like this. Maybe you need someone thats going to be responsible for your actions to take care of you. Should i say MOM watch what you let your kids do.
elizabeth

Tompkinsville, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2011
well u dont kno who i am and stay out of my business it's between me and him and he dont have nothing to do with his child and he choosed his old hag of the girl friend over him and his son dont want to be around her either.and he thinks he owns where he works too but he dont he put his dick in tammy porters hand one day and then he went out with jeana dickens she stayied alnight with him.and he will go with anyone he has herpes to he dont take a bath so watch what u say about me because i raised to kids on my own and i think i done a good job at it
HootyHoo

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2011
Give this bit*h a mother of the year award. You are the sorry one, You don't even start to take care of your kids. Hell they take care of you. Sittn around on your fatazz barking orders like a queen bit*h. Your kids deserve more from life than your drama, You thrive on it. It's sad that you bring your kids down with all your BS and stupid ways. It's time for you to act like a parent rather than a child.
stay out of my business

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jun 23, 2011
Someone on here goes crazy tells all kinds of shit about things in their life, and then tells anyone that replies with a post to stay out of my business, just how stupid can you get...
elizabeth

Tompkinsville, KY

#6 Jul 9, 2011
rodney and suetta you are nothing but a god damn low life piece of crap you come in between him and his dad and i aint no whore like u are you use him for his money taking away from his son you both aint nothing to him no more so stay out of our life or u will be in trouble because u are no good whore and it is a shame that he dont call or come to check on his son because of you that tells how sorry u all are well he dont say nothing about him either we dont need him and his son can be in the yard and he's on the garbage truck and he want talk to him just turns his head tht is srry shit well he keeps on he want file his son on his taxes any more and if he does he will go to the pen because his son dont live with him at all so stay out of our life whore u got something to say come to my face if u dare too if ur not scared out of ur panites or ur skin rodney u aint no father i got a man tht is a father to both of my kids at least he aint mean to my kids like everyone else was
i know

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2011
elizabeth wrote:
well u dont kno who i am and stay out of my business it's between me and him and he dont have nothing to do with his child and he choosed his old hag of the girl friend over him and his son dont want to be around her either.and he thinks he owns where he works too but he dont he put his dick in tammy porters hand one day and then he went out with jeana dickens she stayied alnight with him.and he will go with anyone he has herpes to he dont take a bath so watch what u say about me because i raised to kids on my own and i think i done a good job at it
when i was with rodney u keep getting extra money from him every week that was in addition to the child support he was paying. i never caught anything from him.
hey

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2011
leave Rodney alone
marie

Lebanon, IN

#9 Jul 21, 2011
sissy don't let it get to you. you are doing good with the kids. They know you love them both.
get a life

Tompkinsville, KY

#10 Jul 22, 2011
She don't know what the word love means. All she wants to do is cause trouble for every body. It don't matter who it is with. If it isn't Rodney & Suetta then it is Steve. She needs to just keep her mouth shut and leave them all alone. Get a freakin life. I don't like any of them but it is crap that she gets on here and puts them all down. Don't she have any thing better to do than down grade every body?
Yeaa ok

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jul 25, 2011
Stay out of Ur d@mn bussness The QUIT PUTIN UR LIFE ON GOD D@MN TOPIX!!
beth

Tompkinsville, KY

#12 Oct 28, 2011
i will tell you one damn thing im not causing trouble for anyone he want come see his kid or want call and check on him either that is really sorry shit and i have a life with my kids and his kid dont want to be around suetta adams he dont and he says that dont like it move out of monroe county you all aint going to cause trouble for me i aint listening to them crazy people so all you damn basteres say shit now
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2011
beth wrote:
i will tell you one damn thing im not causing trouble for anyone he want come see his kid or want call and check on him either that is really sorry shit and i have a life with my kids and his kid dont want to be around suetta adams he dont and he says that dont like it move out of monroe county you all aint going to cause trouble for me i aint listening to them crazy people so all you damn basteres say shit now
With a b!#ch like you their,I would stay the he!! away from their too!Why don't you call him, and keep it between you two,instead of flapping them gums on here?Put your big girl panties on and take him to Rodney,if you want them to spend time together.If you want people to stay out of your crap.DONT POST IT ON HERE retard!!!!!!!
elizabeth deckard

Canmer, KY

#14 Nov 9, 2011
Im stupid fat and ugly everybody i cant get nobody but old men and i have aids
steves woman

Glasgow, KY

#15 Nov 9, 2011
she just strt troubel every wheree she go she dont need rodney i know rodney and he is way to good for elizabth deckard. Steve used and aused her for her house and her sex but she was lousey like an old fish. rodney is way to sexxy for her and he has a good girlfrined he pays for his son and thts it,. He knows you take the money and buy dope or buy dem old men stuff.
elizabeth

Tompkinsville, KY

#16 Nov 9, 2011
steves woman wrote:
she just strt troubel every wheree she go she dont need rodney i know rodney and he is way to good for elizabth deckard. Steve used and aused her for her house and her sex but she was lousey like an old fish. rodney is way to sexxy for her and he has a good girlfrined he pays for his son and thts it,. He knows you take the money and buy dope or buy dem old men stuff.
you f****** bitch i dont do drugs like steve and i dont use rodney for his money so i think u sorry bitch stay out of it
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2011
elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>you f****** bitch i dont do drugs like steve and i dont use rodney for his money so i think u sorry bitch stay out of it
i believe since he does pay support for him he can have his son on his imcome tax guess it makes up for all the money he used to give u in cash on top of his child support i see that for myself. who will the next fool that will get involved with u .probly u will look for someone rich with one foot in the grave
beth pecker

Glasgow, KY

#18 Nov 10, 2011
Rodney is 2 good for her and his woman was gonna beat her azz but Elizabeth hid from her ha ha. Elizabeth cant fool anyone Rodney take good care of his child and everyone know it. Elizabeth is just starving for attention as usual. I guess the old man stopped supporting her and now shes after money any way she can get it even if it means starting false rumors. Steve and Rodney were very good to her and she messed both of those opportunities up for herself.
elizabeth

Tompkinsville, KY

#19 Nov 10, 2011
you need to back the crap up cause you dont kno me you just kno what people tells you and no rodney and steve are low down people cause they didnt do anything around here and he dont care about his kid and suetta is ready to beat my ass the bitch knows where i live
Someone who knows

Horse Cave, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2011
Lizzy, Why don't you just let Rodney take his son to live with him? Lord knows he has a much more stable home for him than you, not all the drama that goes on at your house constantly. If that little boy stays with you much longer, he is going to have mental scars that last a very long time. AnAnd you know whose fault that will be? YOURS. And that little boy will end up hating you for keeping him away form his father. He loves his father very much, You are cutting off your own nose to spite your own face and that is very wrong. So why don't you do the right thing and let Rodney see is son. I know for a fact he pays his child support when it is due. You are just mad because because he does not give you all the extra money that he used to. Well he found out, you were spending it on everything and everyony except his son. That's not right, You should know better . Right is right and wrong is wrong. Please don't keep that baby away from his father, he is a good father. And he loves him very much. It is not right for you to drag another man into his life every few weeks. Do you want to know what that is called. WELL i'LL LET you FIGURE THAT ONE OUT OR ARE YOU TO STUPID? iF THE FBI child services really got hold of this you would lose that baby. You just mark my words. Like I said he will be better off with his father.. I will testify fo him in a min. hohoho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Mike Duquette 134,227
billingsley 36 min polock 4
McDonalds sucks as usual (May '12) 3 hr what time 23
markytia claywell 3 hr Will do 3
women only 11 hr in the bed with her 4
Teresa's Ho House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (Jul '11) 14 hr only the eyes know 38
Who is catman been sleeping with lately? 15 hr Palmer 21
Tompkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:15 am PST

NFL 9:15AM
Titans LT Michael Roos announces retirement