Peeved

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Want some opinions on where we are supposed to stop on the North Main St. side.
Observer

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2013
You stop at the sign on your right that says " stop here" and points to that big white line on the blacktop.
WOW

Glasgow, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Yep there from Kentucky!
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Are they not going to put the lights back up?? Because theirs some really bad drivers around here and I've seen a couple already about get ran over at the four way since they took the lights down, I don't think that its a good ideal to keep them down lol
Genius

Glasgow, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2013
What the heck is an ideal? Also, you stop at the stops sign not at the white line because there is no light.
Lol

Edmonton, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2013
The big white line in the road says stop here...So trucks can make a wide turn...Genius..Hope i dont meet you up there you idiot....
WOW

Greensburg, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2013
is this permanent,surely Tompkinsville is not THAT stupid.
Jack Juice

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Feb 15, 2013
This one guy done had stopped but then he was all huh? Then he said he was in a hurry cause he done eated out this girl and now he had done swallowed period blood and he had to go get a shot cause she got bit by a skunk.
WOW

Greensburg, KY

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Need lights back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Safeguard 163,265
Rita Bryant 9 hr Tell 7
Kiss her goodbye 19 hr Lady 4
whos the biggest snitch at columbia trace (Mar '10) 20 hr Rubber Woman 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat Groot 757
Gentry Service Center Sat Up on it all 18
Moron county Sat Simple 5

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages