Sad

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 11, 2012
The way ppl have nothing better to do than set on here on Sun and talk about ppl...Look into your crystal ball and see the future...There is none!
snowflake

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2012
excuse me r u not on here on a sunday doing the same thing
childish plp

Casey, IL

#3 Nov 11, 2012
sad this web sight is on the internet,it not mad for bashing plp,its for evertizing things.not plps lives.
Sad

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Snowflake go melt somewhere and yes I am on here. I was trying to find the health of someone and pl are doing to slandering and calling names buthey wouldn't dare do it to their face!
childish plp

Casey, IL

#5 Nov 11, 2012
A MEN !!!!
for real

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2012
whtever
KYchic

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
I use this site to find out information on people that I haven"t seen or heard from in awhile. I think its sad that people use it to talk negative about everyone else. Nobody's perfect. STOP JUDGING OTHERS.
KYchic

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2012
I don't understand why people get on here just to talk bad about others. Noone is perfect. Everyone has made mistakes, but that doesn't mean they shuld be judged and critisized on this site.
WOW

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
How boring
KYchic

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
You must be one of those people that like drama....How sad and pathetic you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Bzoink 169,003
Black guys and white women 1 hr Boo hoo hoo 18
who no teresa muse and kim king ???? (Nov '16) 4 hr Sick people 48
Looking for 8 hr Used to know 3
Andy turner and his fake relationship with jord... 10 hr Jessica 6
Melissa tooley hammer 15 hr Yep 7
What Fri As if 13

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages