Well

Clinton, IA

#138 Dec 18, 2009
angelindisguise wrote:
Please don't argue among each other on this site. Those of us who know Ethan & his family..love them & pray for them daily. God wants us to be quick to listen, slow to speak and "slow to anger" so let us please be patient and sensitive to the remarks we post here out of respect for Ethan & his family. God wants us to forgive others as he does us.
Ethan & his family need our sincere heart prayers..please continue to pray for him, that God's Will will be for him to heal & recover & come home to his family & friends. Thank You.
mind your on business and no one was argueing so stay out of my business.
angelindisguise

Edmonton, KY

#139 Dec 18, 2009
Well wrote:
<quoted text>mind your on business and no one was argueing so stay out of my business.
That was rude & uncalled for...I will pray for you, as well as Ethan & his family.
Well

Clinton, IA

#140 Dec 18, 2009
it might have been rude but you take care of your business and i will mine. No one was argueing to begin with then you had to stick your nose in it. Please don't pray for me and you are talking God wants us to be this and that Listen lady i know the Bible and i also know GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY.

“JAM”

Since: May 08

Nunya

#141 Dec 19, 2009
I don't even know this kid, but I'm pulling for him something hard. And Ethan, when you get out of this, we're gonna hit up Louisville something fierce (Greg already OK'd it.)

Seriously, I hope you guys are doing alright up there. You're on my mind.
Friend of a Friend

Etoile, KY

#142 Dec 19, 2009
Haven't heard this morning, I hope he is doing better.
Job Needed

Glasgow, KY

#143 Dec 19, 2009
Anyone know of any?

“I can write my name!”

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green

#144 Dec 20, 2009
I visited him today. He seemed to be doing well. He's moving around a bit like he's trying to adjust himself and the monitor on his vent shows where he's trying to breathe on his own. You can see his eyes moving around under his lids and when Greg suctioned his nose he was trying to move his head away. It was good to see Greg =], we used to be neighbors out in Persimmon.
dodge_drivin_hom o

Horse Cave, KY

#145 Dec 20, 2009
I was born and raised in persimmon my parents live prob 3 miles from greg
opinion

United States

#146 Dec 21, 2009
Well wrote:
it might have been rude but you take care of your business and i will mine. No one was argueing to begin with then you had to stick your nose in it. Please don't pray for me and you are talking God wants us to be this and that Listen lady i know the Bible and i also know GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY.
this site is for ppl who are concerned about the Strode family, don't be selfish...just let it be.

I hope for only postive things for this young man and his family. I pray for all of you daily.
stephanie

Glasgow, KY

#147 Dec 21, 2009
well does anyone know how he is doing as of now?
i have seen people have on there status on myspace different things and i was just wondering what the truth was?
fmi

Glasgow, KY

#148 Dec 22, 2009
stephanie wrote:
well does anyone know how he is doing as of now?
i have seen people have on there status on myspace different things and i was just wondering what the truth was?
The family wants everyone to get the info from WWW.caringbridge.com go to visit and type ethanstrode in. People can be really rude on here.
still praying

Glasgow, KY

#149 Dec 24, 2009
Ethan is doing great. He is breathing on his own, they have stopped the drip at the present time. He still gets upset sometime, but Greg tells him to calm down, that everything is going to be o.k.,and he calms down. Still has not opened his eyes altogether, But you can tell by his actions that he is hearing us. Keep the prayers going, and I think we will see a big change in the next week. He is being moved from the trama unit at UofL to Kosiar next week. Thanks to every one for the prayers and the support we have received in any way.
still praying

Glasgow, KY

#150 Dec 28, 2009
Ethan is doing better. He opened his eyes some today. They are trying to get him moved to another hospital. Please keep up the prayers, and pray for Runelles brother in Indiana, as he fell today and He is suffering from a broken hip. He is 89 years old. He will likely have to have a total hip replacement. Please pray for all Ethans family, and especially for him to have a complete recovery. Monroe county as well as other places has been very good to this family. They appreciate it so much. May God be with each and every one of you.
Praying

Munfordville, KY

#151 Jan 5, 2010
How is he doing now? I hope he is better. This child is in my heart and prayers. And updated on here world be appreciated

Elizabethtown, KY

#152 Jan 5, 2010
Ethan got moved to Frazier Rehab today
grandma and Pa

Glasgow, KY

#153 Jan 6, 2010
Ethan,Greg, Janie, and Cameron needs your prayers. He is at Frazier rehab,which is a wonderful place to be. He will have therapy 1.5 hours at a time morning and evening, and will have breaks in between.One can stay with him every night. Visiting hours will be after 4:00pm, which is 3:00 pm our time. Thanks to everyone that has helped them out in any way.Monroe County is a great place to live, when we need help you are there ready to help. God bless all of you all and please keep us all in your prayers. Frazier rehab is between Jewish hospital and Nortons. I think you will park in Jewish parking garage.
Heidi

Louisville, KY

#154 Jan 6, 2010
It's so good to hear Ethan's at Kosair, this is where Adam went to rehab. The staff and hospital are wonderful! We,(Pete,Dee Heidi,Don and our families)continue to pray for Ethan and ALL of his family. Please know if there's anything we can do to help just call,we are all more than willing to help in any way. prayers to Greg, Janie, Ethan, Cameron and the family ... we love you all! Thank you for updating us on this site, it's the easiest way (besides calling Aunt Betty)to learn of updates without bothering the family.
Love, prayers & Angels.
Heidi1288

“I can write my name!”

Bowling Green

#155 Jan 6, 2010
Heidi wrote:
It's so good to hear Ethan's at Kosair, this is where Adam went to rehab. The staff and hospital are wonderful! We,(Pete,Dee Heidi,Don and our families)continue to pray for Ethan and ALL of his family. Please know if there's anything we can do to help just call,we are all more than willing to help in any way. prayers to Greg, Janie, Ethan, Cameron and the family ... we love you all! Thank you for updating us on this site, it's the easiest way (besides calling Aunt Betty)to learn of updates without bothering the family.
Love, prayers & Angels.
Heidi1288
Ethan isn't at Kosair, he's at Frazier. Please visit http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ethanstrode for updates.
angelindisguise

Glasgow, KY

#156 Jan 6, 2010
Just reading on caring bridge that Ethan had a backset today & was taken back to UL...so please continue to Pray for Ethan, hopefully it's only one step back & two steps forward tomorrow...

(Hang in there Ethan..We Love You!)
we love you

Campbellsville, KY

#157 Jan 6, 2010
Ethan hang in there, praying day and night for you and your family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's officer wreck in front of court house 26 min proud citizen 2
Matt Burkhard 1 hr Tiffany W 40
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr curtjester1 135,029
new 2 you boutique & gift store 4 hr heard 6
Courtny austin 13 hr MrSmith 19
elizabeth ann young (Jun '09) 20 hr OopsIDidItAgain 113
party on Lyons Chapel rd Thu lets get physical 6
Tompkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]