Who stirs up the most gossip and star...

Who stirs up the most gossip and starts the most rumors???

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dramafree

Edmonton, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2008
Who's the biggest troublemaker in t-ville? Everyone knows that alot of folks can't mind their own business around here so lets get some names of the worst of the worst.
-she did what-

Horse Cave, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2008
drama drama drama
dramafree

Edmonton, KY

#3 Jun 17, 2008
This thread was created to expose some of the area people that start rumors and try to stir up trouble with the hope of letting everyone see what they are really about. It seems alot around here get off on trying to break up couples with lies and gossip, granted some of the gossip may be true but alot is fabricated to help with their own agenda. Sorry if this thread was taken as just another soap opera/trash talk arena but I'm trying to help others by letting others know who's word is the truth and who's need to be taken with a grain of salt....that's all.
just because

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Jun 17, 2008
dramafree wrote:
This thread was created to expose some of the area people that start rumors and try to stir up trouble with the hope of letting everyone see what they are really about. It seems alot around here get off on trying to break up couples with lies and gossip, granted some of the gossip may be true but alot is fabricated to help with their own agenda. Sorry if this thread was taken as just another soap opera/trash talk arena but I'm trying to help others by letting others know who's word is the truth and who's need to be taken with a grain of salt....that's all.
al capone cause most of the fighting on here. I don't know about in town. he is always in the middle of every spat here. I think he is a trouble maker that likes people to pay attention to him so he can feel important. he is really sad and lonely and tells lots of lies acting like he is good. he aint good. he is crazy.
Al Capone

Owatonna, MN

#5 Jun 17, 2008
just because wrote:
<quoted text>al capone cause most of the fighting on here. I don't know about in town. he is always in the middle of every spat here. I think he is a trouble maker that likes people to pay attention to him so he can feel important. he is really sad and lonely and tells lots of lies acting like he is good. he aint good. he is crazy.
JB...I try to always to be kind , to lift up, be helpful and bring a smile to a persons face...I do not intend to make anyone sad....I am sorry for the way you feel about me...Peace Al

Since: Apr 08

Half a mile past Hell.

#6 Jun 17, 2008
dramafree wrote:
This thread was created to expose some of the area people that start rumors and try to stir up trouble with the hope of letting everyone see what they are really about.
Oh goody, an expose'! Like they used to do on Geraldo & A Current Affair! Are private investigators going to be hired to help us stop this particularly dangerous threat to our health & safety?
coolahoo

Edmonton, KY

#7 Jun 17, 2008
M_Celeste wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody, an expose'! Like they used to do on Geraldo & A Current Affair! Are private investigators going to be hired to help us stop this particularly dangerous threat to our health & safety?
Yeah..private investigators, good idea...your footin the bill ain't you!?!? But back on a serious note now that you mention it untruthful rumors and gossip are very bad for a persons health and well being.
-she did what-

Horse Cave, KY

#8 Jun 18, 2008
yea and starting a conversation like this only starts more rumors and gossip. Im sure eventually someone on here will say,"such and such is the biggest troublemaker." then someone who knows them will take up for them. then someone who hates that person will put their dirty laundry on here and all it will be is people who dont know who the other person is talking about them sitting, reading, and getting pissed off and knowing that there is absolutely nothing in the world they can do about people who talk shit. No matter if you are an angel or devil-people are gonna say something about you!
dramafree

Edmonton, KY

#9 Jun 19, 2008
-she did what- wrote:
yea and starting a conversation like this only starts more rumors and gossip. Im sure eventually someone on here will say,"such and such is the biggest troublemaker." then someone who knows them will take up for them. then someone who hates that person will put their dirty laundry on here and all it will be is people who dont know who the other person is talking about them sitting, reading, and getting pissed off and knowing that

there is absolutely nothing in the world they can do about people who talk shit. No matter if you are an angel or devil-people are gonna say something about you!
You are right and as we all know that is just par for the course but some of these liers still need to be exposed. It doesn't take a genious to sort through the trash talk to see what a person really is all about.

“I is who I is :)”

Since: May 08

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jun 19, 2008
Whoever started this thread is the person who stirs up the most gossip because why is a thread like this even necessary? This must be like Jr. High :-)
coolahoo

Edmonton, KY

#11 Jun 19, 2008
Fly Blow Hill wrote:
Whoever started this thread is the person who stirs up the most gossip because why is a thread like this even necessary? This must be like Jr. High :-)
Maybe this person was a victom of someones bullshit and lies. I see the fallout from this type of shit way too often so why not expose them. I guess the mentality of this town is alot like jr. high.

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jun 20, 2008
coolahoo wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe this person was a victom of someones bullshit and lies. I see the fallout from this type of shit way too often so why not expose them. I guess the mentality of this town is alot like jr. high.
Even if the person who started this tread.. started it because of something someone else said... it still makes them a gossip starter. The title of the tread is "who is the biggest gossip starter" .. not "Guess who did me wrong". Therefore the biggest gossip starter would have to be the person who started this thread :-) but it doesn't take a Jr. High student to figure that out :-)

“Semper Fidelis”

Since: Jun 08

Bangor, Maine

#13 Jun 20, 2008
Fly Blow Hill wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the person who started this tread.. started it because of something someone else said... it still makes them a gossip starter. The title of the tread is "who is the biggest gossip starter" .. not "Guess who did me wrong". Therefore the biggest gossip starter would have to be the person who started this thread :-) but it doesn't take a Jr. High student to figure that out :-)
I agree! Is there really a place called Blow Fly Hill in Monroe County?
graven

Munfordville, KY

#14 Jun 20, 2008
how bout Bill Travis, Roger Barlow, Wendell Carter to start with?

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jun 20, 2008
lavenderstarfish wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Is there really a place called Blow Fly Hill in Monroe County?
No, but there is a place in NE Arkansas called Fly Blow Hill and that is where this screen name originates from.

“Semper Fidelis”

Bangor, Maine

#16 Jun 20, 2008
Fly Blow Hill wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but there is a place in NE Arkansas called Fly Blow Hill and that is where this screen name originates from.
Interesting, are you originally from Arkansas?

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jun 21, 2008
lavenderstarfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, are you originally from Arkansas?
Originally I'm from various parts of Ky.
I lived in Ar. for a few years and now I've moved back to Ky where I belong :-)

“Semper Fidelis”

Bangor, Maine

#18 Jun 21, 2008
Yes, I too find Kentucky a wonderful state to live in. We hope to retire to Alaska though.
jaymeigh

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jun 23, 2008
its not only a few ppl in monroe county. its all the ppl! everyone likes to stir up drama! i wish it would all stop. and if you would go up to the person that you dont like and tell them you dont like them it would be a whole lot better instead of writing a thread on here or running your mouth to others! this is such high school stuff! why cant everyone just get along!?

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jun 23, 2008
jaymeigh wrote:
its not only a few ppl in monroe county. its all the ppl! everyone likes to stir up drama! i wish it would all stop. and if you would go up to the person that you dont like and tell them you dont like them it would be a whole lot better instead of writing a thread on here or running your mouth to others! this is such high school stuff! why cant everyone just get along!?
Not everyone runs their mouth! No not speakin of myself because i have but ive also said it to the persons face. im the kinda person who wont say shit unless ill say it to the persons face!!! So Jaymeigh are u also referring to urself??? to you also take park in the high school stuff???? i mean you did say everybody in monroe county!! so maybe ur just ashamed of things youve said about other ppl!!! And for the "why cant everyone get along" do you get along with everyone in this town, I doubt it. You may suck it up and not say anything to them, but you DONT get along with them!!! Its a small town theres gonna be drama and rumors everywhere you go!!! But as far as this thread goes.... i agree with -she did what- because all Dramafree is tring to do is cause MORE DRAMA, and God knows this town already has way to much of that shit going on right now!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hurt Feelings 14 min Courtney Vibbert 3
jail 16 min disgusted 1
Drive in theater 19 min blue nova 7
Older woman younger man 29 min rubble 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Lucy 138,148
anyone know terry driskell 1 hr deef 1
Danny Lee Crawford 3 hr annette 5
2 year old monroe co girl kidnapped Tue mark norris 48
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]