First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Buzz I am

Glasgow, KY

#1 Mar 23, 2010
What is up with her. I think she gets more stupid every time I see her. She needs some major help. Someone needs to teach her how to take a bath and comb her hair and act like she has got some sense.
Susie

Greensburg, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2010
You are right, that bitchis nasty!!!! Are funny thing is she thinks she's hot..lol
Charly LaShay

Munfordville, KY

#3 Mar 24, 2010
why dont yall just stop right there...she may be like that to yall but i know eeand she is a really sweet person....you may think your hot to but dam aint no body saying anything bout you is there....plz just leave her alone...
susie

Greensburg, KY

#4 Mar 24, 2010
Charly LaShay wrote:
why dont yall just stop right there...she may be like that to yall but i know eeand she is a really sweet person....you may think your hot to but dam aint no body saying anything bout you is there....plz just leave her alone...
honey she probably talks about u behind your back, thats the real renee...before long she will be sayin you stole her pills or something like that...i would be careful hanging out with her if i were u...she talks about everyone that tries to be good to her, like one of her good friends that live over at the apartments, she ran around town tellin everyone she couldnt keep her pills cause she wanted to take them and this girl was pregnant, i really dont think this girl done that and her pregnant!!! so u go figure how sweet she is
big slick

Glasgow, KY

#5 Mar 24, 2010
hell yea she is nasty. If you are going to let Jacob and Monk Keith have you at the same time and let Brookie davis watch, that is nasty. She has hepatitis, and lord knows what else.
Janet

Glasgow, KY

#7 Mar 25, 2010
Charly LaShay wrote:
Get off the computer Renee. You're the only one that would take up for yourself.
real

Clinton, IA

#8 Mar 25, 2010
Big slick your sure it an't little slick well you much have been there to.
country girl

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Mar 25, 2010
thanks but yall need 2 leave renee alone she doesnt do anythin 2 anyone she is a rlly sweet person and i used 2 hang wit her all the time and dieases shit needs 2 stop she dont have anythin and all this topix shit is talkn bout ppl is jus immature ppl tht need 2 grow the fuck up
Scat

Glasgow, KY

#10 Mar 25, 2010
country girl wrote:
thanks but yall need 2 leave renee alone she doesnt do anythin 2 anyone she is a rlly sweet person and i used 2 hang wit her all the time and dieases shit needs 2 stop she dont have anythin and all this topix shit is talkn bout ppl is jus immature ppl tht need 2 grow the fuck up
Get off the computer Renee.
Know for a fact

Clinton, IA

#11 Mar 26, 2010
Renee is a nasty ho with staff all over her body. She is a needle junkie that cannot remember one minute to the next wtf she is doing. If you are on here taking up for her you are just as skanky as she is!!!
For Real

Glasgow, KY

#12 Mar 27, 2010
Know for a fact wrote:
Renee is a nasty ho with staff all over her body. She is a needle junkie that cannot remember one minute to the next wtf she is doing. If you are on here taking up for her you are just as skanky as she is!!!
Amen sister
really

Glasgow, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2010
Heard she was doin' Jeremy Carter & Jason McClendon??? Sounds like somebody needs to get tested!!! Ew!
big slick

Glasgow, KY

#14 Mar 28, 2010
Yea i am sure it is not little slick. I was next door though.
HA ha

Clinton, IA

#15 Mar 29, 2010
Big Slick is Joshua Gearlds he is hiding behind Brandon because all he knows how to do is talk shit and do dope!!!!!! MF is a nasty no good worthless woman beater!!!!!!
ole bitch

Cave City, KY

#17 Apr 5, 2010
really wrote:
Heard she was doin' Jeremy Carter & Jason McClendon??? Sounds like somebody needs to get tested!!! Ew!
I think that Jason McClendon has all he can handle at home with his girlfriend, Sonya Scott and their Daughter Bree-Ann. Jason has become a different person since the birth of his daughter, which he loves them with all of his heart, Now Jeremy Carter, he still is the little whore monger that he has always been, but still you help can't help but like him.
susie

Sonora, KY

#18 Apr 6, 2010
ole bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Jason McClendon has all he can handle at home with his girlfriend, Sonya Scott and their Daughter Bree-Ann. Jason has become a different person since the birth of his daughter, which he loves them with all of his heart, Now Jeremy Carter, he still is the little whore monger that he has always been, but still you help can't help but like him.
i dont think for minute jason would ever mess with renee, but i wouldnt put it passed her to try something with him, shes just that way... when we were in high school she always tried to mess with other girls men. i dont understand why she thinks shes so hot when she looks like someone with aids.
josh

Glasgow, KY

#19 Apr 7, 2010
Yall I am not big slick ok. I dnt have a computer and the only time i am on one is when i come to my dads. So I am sorry if yall think it is me. I dnt have know reason to be on this topix site unless i am being talked about. I dnt get on here running my mouth about people like most. I dnt have anything bad to say about anyone. I dnt care really about other peoples bizz. And as for Brookie and jacob I hope them the best with their new upcoming child
lol

Glasgow, KY

#20 Apr 9, 2010
grow up people
bill

Glasgow, KY

#21 Apr 12, 2010
she is a damn stupid nasty ass, and she deserves whatever she gets. hope she gets whats coming to her!
her neice jaynalee

Glendale, KY

#22 Jan 10, 2011
renee is a pretty and nice girl !! i think all of yall are just jealous .. she helps nanny take care of me cuz my daddy and my momma is to sorry to .. and bye the way she dont do drugs with austin so if you got something to say you better say it to her face!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 166,400
Users 5 hr Exsoon 3
Was told the watermelon festival is racist 7 hr Shippum Back 8
he is cheating 9 hr farmersdaughter 4
Britney crowe 17 hr maybe 14
snitch, nark, bryant bryant (Jun '15) 17 hr Jjj44456 27
Black guys and white women 19 hr Lost 11

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance