halo

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 27, 2010
has anyone heard what happen to this man heard some rumors but dont know if its true i know the family but not well enough to call any info would be appreciated
friend

Cave City, KY

#2 Nov 27, 2010
what happend?
Good friend

Mammoth Cave, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2010
tutz wrote:
died from a drug overdose. I'm part of the family I'm his great niece
I'm sorry but ur wrong, the man had a heart attack
halo

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Nov 28, 2010
i am so sorry to hear this his family loved him where was his wife and daughter and how do u know it was a drug overdose i feel so sorry for the family
alpha

Horse Cave, KY

#7 Nov 28, 2010
did he work at the t-ville building supply a long time ago.
tutz

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2010
The night before he had a thick tongue and was slurring. He called my grandma at 11pm Thursday night and she knew that when he was slurring he took one of his pills. He was on painkillers for his back and there was morphine with his medicine if he took those together then thats what killed him. And his wife was at her sisters house and His daughter was at her house they haven't talked in 2 months cause they had a fight and she was tore up when she found out she came but never did come and talk to family and his wife came but i saw her in the kitchen leaning up against counter smoking a cigarette
tutz

United States

#9 Nov 28, 2010
Good friend wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry but ur wrong, the man had a heart attack
and may i ask how do you kno?
family

Burkesville, KY

#10 Nov 28, 2010
tutz wrote:
these 2 women went around the house yelling for him and just so happen one of the windows was unlock so one of the lady's crawled through she turned the light on and opened the door to let the other lady in and one of turned around and saw him on the floor naked. he had snot and blood coming from his nose and mouth and there was a puddle of blood the size of a golf ball. one of the lady's was his niece and the other was his step sister this happened at 7;36pm on November 26th, 2010. they said he was laying like that for about 6-8 hours. the sad thing is that they had to find him like that. and i was with them when it happened cause I'm his great niece.
Actually Morine is his half sister. And who exactly are u? U should not be putting all this shit on here. Anyway no one knows for sure what killed him yet. Tests havent came back.
friend

Decorah, IA

#11 Nov 28, 2010
james was a kind man i knew him for a long time.
Friend

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2010
James was a good friend of mine, does not matter the reason he has pasted this world, I only know I have losted a good friend. He's gone let him and his name rest in peace.
concerned

Columbia, KY

#13 Nov 30, 2010
Who are is parents? Is their more than one James Walden.
urstupid

Summersville, KY

#14 Dec 1, 2010
Seems like to me if you was really family you would keep that big mouth shut! How the hell would you know before the "family" even knows,and if your story is true seems like the damn fool would of checked on him! I know 100% his daughter loved him very much and his WIFE also,they are in so much pain right now and parasites like you like to feed off of that,but you will have your day! His wife was smoking a cig? What the hell is your point? To late to help him now,maybe the person he called at 11:00 the night before could of helped!!! Since you supposedly knew he needed help you retarted bi@ch! I spent lots of time at James and pattys and they both always. Treated me wonderful and there were lots of love in that house,everybody has problems and no family is perfect but that doesn't mean the love is not there,I'm a very peaceful person but I love my entire family to the fulles5 and I swear on my dead aunts grave if I knew who you was I would swell those lips shut for a while!!!!!
Please

United States

#15 Dec 2, 2010
halo wrote:
i am so sorry to hear this his family loved him where was his wife and daughter and how do u know it was a drug overdose i feel so sorry for the family
Can you please delete this threat that you made):
Please

United States

#16 Dec 2, 2010
i mean thread
Tville

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Dec 2, 2010
There has been many people call and send emails trying to get them take this off, for some reason they won't. I think this whole website needs to be shut down. Please just let him and his name rest now!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min dollarsbill 132,144
Jamie Comer for Governor? (Mar '14) 2 hr Ruben 36
Billy botts free dime sacks 1am-248am whites only 6 hr Billy 2
OMG!! Karissa Acton!!! 10 hr Thinking 5
Shellay Frazier and bronson Thompson 18 hr Appaled 12
Josh Tue Truth 4
jail and criminal record Tue curious 1
Tompkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tompkinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tompkinsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"