derrick graves

matt hagon

josh lee

renea sprowls

karen who lives at columbia tr

well

Vilonia, AR

#144 Jun 12, 2010
It sound'slike there are alot of rat's on this site let's see if i can remeber all that was named tedders,fatman,katrina c,sara j,m tompson,n tompson,tersa m,chastiy hagan,amanda woods,tony massingille,i think i got them all oh well they will get their day oh and wesley graves was selling dope and timmy copas was his right hand man oh and kenny pennington i am sure yall will let me know if i forgot anyone lol.
You Bet

Edmonton, KY

#145 Jun 12, 2010
Honey "well", you didn't even come close to naming all the rats here in monroe county. I'll tell you one thing, lots more drug abusers, than rats. If it were not for all the abusers, the rats wouldn't have anyway of getting themselves out of jail, because there would be no dealers needed.

Look back on all the post, you forgot some. Also, you should spell the names right, if you want to repeat them.
teresa muse

Baldwin City, KS

#146 Jun 12, 2010
well wrote:
It sound'slike there are alot of rat's on this site let's see if i can remeber all that was named tedders,fatman,katrina c,sara j,m tompson,n tompson,tersa m,chastiy hagan,amanda woods,tony massingille,i think i got them all oh well they will get their day oh and wesley graves was selling dope and timmy copas was his right hand man oh and kenny pennington i am sure yall will let me know if i forgot anyone lol.
well this is teresa muse who ever typed this can't type worth a sh!t, and i don't rat on people i have no use for those kind of people who rat they are just a bunch of hicks who are just mad that they aren't getting all the attion on the news,again i don't rat,oh!bye the way you spelled my name wrong it is teresa not tersa dumb azz.
my name it is teresa

Glasgow, KY

#147 Jun 12, 2010
out of jail, because Look back on all the teresa muse dumb azz.
well well well

Baldwin City, KS

#149 Jun 16, 2010
my name it is teresa wrote:
out of jail, because Look back on all the teresa muse dumb azz.
this is teresa muse and i have never been in jail and never will cause i don't do anything to go to jail for what is up with you saying out of jail for help me uot on that.
bitch

Baldwin City, KS

#150 Jun 16, 2010
chasity is the number one snitch
I know

Edmonton, KY

#151 Jun 16, 2010
Along with her running partner Tidders.
the bitch

Glasgow, KY

#152 Jun 17, 2010
I know wrote:
Along with her running partner Tidders.
tina g. copas is a dealer and gets by with it because she is a rat on other people so she don't go to jail her self
lucifer

Glasgow, KY

#153 Jun 18, 2010
kimberly (scott) king is dont trust her she is a big time rat
Grand Jury

Edmonton, KY

#154 Jun 18, 2010
Joy Wilborn and BJ
hi there

Glasgow, KY

#155 Jun 18, 2010
lucifer wrote:
kimberly (scott) king is dont trust her she is a big time rat
u mean the home wrecker
tinacopas

Leitchfield, KY

#156 Jun 18, 2010
jessie lee wrote:
it dont matter how many enimes my brother josh has or will have in order to get to him you have to go threw me and i dont really think that you will make it pass me so keep on running yall mouths. if yall aint scared put your name on here so i can come talk to you!!!! until then come hollar at me.
way 2 go i have known josh 4 yrs he hasn't ever taken nothing outside my home without asking and i agree with u jessie ppl should keep there mouth shut y do ppl come on here and say stuff about others but 2 afraid 2 put there real name y hide if u r willing 2 say or write it come clean and own up 2 it
tinacopas

Leitchfield, KY

#157 Jun 18, 2010
the bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
tina g. copas is a dealer and gets by with it because she is a rat on other people so she don't go to jail her self
well if u think that about me y dont u come c me and we'll just take it from there i have done time and not afraid 2 do more but i'm no dealer and i don't rat so come c me plz i am pretty sure i know u real well so don't hide your real name and b the bitch and face me
tinacopas

Leitchfield, KY

#158 Jun 18, 2010
hey i'm in tompkinsville ky not campbellsville ky like it says under my name plz remember that 2 the bitch
interesting

Clinton, IA

#159 Jun 20, 2010
IF YOU WASN'T DOING ANYTHING THEN NONE OF YOU WOULD HAVE ANY NEED TO WORRY BOUT WHO SNITCHES!
Right

Edmonton, KY

#160 Jun 20, 2010
I'm not worried about a snitch or a bit**!! The doc scares the he** out of me. LOL

“"YOU WILL GET THE TRUTH"”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#161 Jun 20, 2010
Right wrote:
I'm not worried about a snitch or a bit**!! The doc scares the he** out of me. LOL
You better be worried cuz me and the DOC gonna bust some heads.I guess you are in line too. lmfao

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#162 Jun 20, 2010
WILD_ CHILD wrote:
<quoted text> You better be worried cuz me and the DOC gonna bust some heads.I guess you are in line too. lmfao
you better belive that I got your back
Right

Edmonton, KY

#163 Jun 21, 2010
THE- DOCTOR wrote:
<quoted text>you better belive that I got your back
wild_child and doc, I'm totally scared, please, please don't hurt me.....LOL
Early Cuyler

Warrenville, IL

#164 Jun 21, 2010
The biggest is Josh Holbrook, 2nd is Brian "Pick" Pickererll.
I say cut their little dicks off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Bigelow 160,669
Married men 57 min Heather 1
Need to know 2 hr former sucker 1
Chad starks n sarah white in jail 2 hr busy body 6
whos the biggest snitch at columbia trace (Mar '10) 2 hr big foot 5
Former Monroe Co. Sheriff's audits referred to FBI (Feb '16) 6 hr T-ville res 17
Anastasia Deckard 8 hr Helper 22

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages