derrick graves

matt hagon

josh lee

renea sprowls

karen who lives at columbia tr

Madd Hatter

Edmonton, KY

#21 Mar 20, 2010
I would keep a look out for Delesy Tidders and Chasity Hagan and Brown that just recently got out of jail. They got out, but watch it, they'll get you in. Any connections with them, you had better check for wires. They be all nice to your face, but stab you bigger than sh** in the back, even if you are not messing with anything, they'll turn you in just to save their own azz.
Lard Woman

Campbellsville, KY

#22 Mar 21, 2010
Fat Man is the winner.
O REALLY

Coolidge, TX

#23 Mar 21, 2010
did yall forget johnathan hammer
what ever

Edmonton, KY

#24 Mar 21, 2010
no,it is Jessica Pitcock
IGNORANTRETARD

Glasgow, KY

#25 Mar 21, 2010
what ever wrote:
no,it is Jessica Pitcock
I told you twice now you bi polar b*tch this ain't jessica mike drove a grey caddy and you drove the chevette 4 dr white she couldn't know this she would have been in elementary school but thanks for playing again!!!! oh and if i were jessica i would thank you for helping verify he works and draws abd as for you i snitched you out on here not to the law and I AM NOT JESSICA got it freak!!!!!!!!!!
Madd Hatter

Edmonton, KY

#26 Mar 21, 2010
Tidders and Hagan.
GOTCHA

Glasgow, KY

#27 Mar 22, 2010
TERESA MUSE THAT LIVES IN THE TRAILER ON $TH STREET
teresa muse

Edmonton, KY

#28 Mar 22, 2010
GOTCHA wrote:
TERESA MUSE THAT LIVES IN THE TRAILER ON $TH STREET
no,i don't believe in atting on any one if thy need help let god or the law handle it i do know afew who needs ratting on put i am not that kind of person, if i was all you mother f**kers out there doing meth,crack,pot,an popping pills would be in jail where you belong but the cops lets some of you get by with things that a child would do,remember i am not a sneach or a rat.
peek a boo

Cave City, KY

#29 Mar 22, 2010
teresa muse wrote:
<quoted text>no,i don't believe in atting on any one if thy need help let god or the law handle it i do know afew who needs ratting on put i am not that kind of person, if i was all you mother f**kers out there doing meth,crack,pot,an popping pills would be in jail where you belong but the cops lets some of you get by with things that a child would do,remember i am not a sneach or a rat.
Oh yes you are a rat but the bad thing about it is that you dont rat on yourself. We all know how you get pills from your Dr. and sell them to buy your cigaretts and gas and other things. So you need to rat on yourself before you think about ratting on someone else because you will get caught just like the rest. Maybe you shouldn't told everyone what you was doing (YOU THINK) lol
how did you know

Edmonton, KY

#30 Mar 22, 2010
peek a boo wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yes you are a rat but the bad thing about it is that you dont rat on yourself. We all know how you get pills from your Dr. and sell them to buy your cigaretts and gas and other things. So you need to rat on yourself before you think about ratting on someone else because you will get caught just like the rest. Maybe you shouldn't told everyone what you was doing (YOU THINK) lol
did i sell you something at one time Michelle Thompson well i have text messages where you ask me if i couldfind you something so that shows i don't sell my pills your just jellios i am not with your little bro anymore i didn't wont or need your friendship to be happy,now go tell eddie paul now.
peek a boo

Cave City, KY

#31 Mar 22, 2010
how did you know wrote:
<quoted text>did i sell you something at one time Michelle Thompson well i have text messages where you ask me if i couldfind you something so that shows i don't sell my pills your just jellios i am not with your little bro anymore i didn't wont or need your friendship to be happy,now go tell eddie paul now.
This is not michelle thompson I let you know that real fast, I know of people that you sold your pills too and know them well so you cant tell me that you dont sell your pills. I also know that you sell your food stamps to the same people but I guess that you are going to say that you dont do that either. Your the bigest liarer and back stabbing bit*h in T-Ville. But every who michelle thompson is, she wouldn't have ask you for pills if you hadn't sold to her before now would she so you just told on yourself by bringing her in this.
well boo back to you

Edmonton, KY

#32 Mar 22, 2010
peek a boo wrote:
<quoted text> This is not michelle thompson I let you know that real fast, I know of people that you sold your pills too and know them well so you cant tell me that you dont sell your pills. I also know that you sell your food stamps to the same people but I guess that you are going to say that you dont do that either. Your the bigest liarer and back stabbing bit*h in T-Ville. But every who michelle thompson is, she wouldn't have ask you for pills if you hadn't sold to her before now would she so you just told on yourself by bringing her in this.
if this is not michelle then how do you know so much about how i am a back stabbing bi*ch and a lairer becouse your the only one who would say that about someone who broke the back running you around a few months ago and bring you cigarettes everyday.now thats what friends do for each other.be there when thay need them.i guess i am to free hearted,i help people out when thay need me.
yeah

Cave City, KY

#33 Mar 22, 2010
karen jenkings is the rat she ratted on a bunch of people a few years back wouldnt suprise me if shes the one doin all the tellin
peek a boo

Cave City, KY

#34 Mar 23, 2010
well boo back to you wrote:
<quoted text>if this is not michelle then how do you know so much about how i am a back stabbing bi*ch and a lairer becouse your the only one who would say that about someone who broke the back running you around a few months ago and bring you cigarettes everyday.now thats what friends do for each other.be there when thay need them.i guess i am to free hearted,i help people out when thay need me.
Well you think what you want but im not michelle and far from it,just sit and think about all the people that has helped you and you sat around and talk bad about them I know because you have talked bad about to my face and you haven't don a dam thing for me but I have help you before but I learned my lesson being around you. They are alot of people know what you do and what you dont but you dont fool me anymore I know more about you than you know about yourself. You need to get off your lazy ass and clean that dump up where it is fit to live in and stop selling and trading your pills and go back to school and learn how to spell and also you need someone to teach you how to take care of your children because you dont know JACK about it.
what ever

Edmonton, KY

#35 Mar 25, 2010
peek a boo wrote:
<quoted text> Well you think what you want but im not michelle and far from it,just sit and think about all the people that has helped you and you sat around and talk bad about them I know because you have talked bad about to my face and you haven't don a dam thing for me but I have help you before but I learned my lesson being around you. They are alot of people know what you do and what you dont but you dont fool me anymore I know more about you than you know about yourself. You need to get off your lazy ass and clean that dump up where it is fit to live in and stop selling and trading your pills and go back to school and learn how to spell and also you need someone to teach you how to take care of your children because you dont know JACK about it.
well if everybody would not get on here and bash everybody,talk about others,or call them names ten thay would not get ratted on when you make some one mad yes your going to get ratted on.so watch your backs.frinds will stabe you in the back,then act like they have not done a damn thing but be good to someone,well thats not being good to a friend when you rat on them,dumb azz.
Raymond

Perry, AR

#36 Mar 31, 2010
PLAIN AND SIMPLE wrote:
No one would ever have to worry about so called snitches if they were not doing something against the law. Plain and simple.
unless they started a tail about you!!!!!!!! Think!
Shelia

Perry, AR

#37 Mar 31, 2010
Fat Man, the rat
Laugh out Loud

Edmonton, KY

#38 Mar 31, 2010
Shelia, the rat, beward she has a sharp mouth
Laugh out Loud

Edmonton, KY

#39 Mar 31, 2010
Shelia wrote:
Fat Man, the rat
He sure ain't no rat, better look elsewhere, You all are a joke, now his sister, Tidders that is another story, one you want to stay away from. By the way, Fatman is one word, not two, get it right if you want to bash on someone.
LMAO

Glasgow, KY

#40 Mar 31, 2010
First off, you can keep Chasity Hagan's name outta your mouth! She paid for what she did thank you, two years worth of it. She is family, and why are you all so worried about these so called "rats" if you have nothing to hide then don't worry about it. So I suggest the best thing you can do is keep her name outta this, glad you like bringing her up I'm sure it makes her day to know low lifes like you keep her the center of attention in your pethtic little lives! Two words for ya "GROW UP"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did Chad Ferguson move to?? 6 hr Haha 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr yabadabado 148,963
to his wife 8 hr Lori 17
Terry Strode? What kind of guy is he???? (Sep '15) 8 hr Concerned citizen 7
Looking (Oct '15) 12 hr Colagirl 6
Snarled Nose and crooked teeth 12 hr Sup doc huh falli... 5
Looking for a male for relationship 12 hr huh 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages