teresa get banned or arrested?

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Funny

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2010
I have noticed she isn't everywhere like she was....lol she finally get in trouble for all the slandering lies? I think it is hillarious and topix is a much quieter forum now.... Maybe people can actually debate their problems and solve them instead of accusing and slandering or arguing over crap i would not let come out my mouth......lol
Friend

Edmonton, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2010
She has been at a conference for clerks. You only need to speak when you know what you are talking about.
Funny

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2010
Friend wrote:
She has been at a conference for clerks. You only need to speak when you know what you are talking about.
Take your own advice dummy I am talking about Teresa Muse so understand as to who or what you are replying to!!! I am a sheffield supporter you are a typical mmoron countian jumping to assumptions!!!!!!! Have a nice day FROGGY!!!!!!
Please Help

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2010
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your own advice dummy I am talking about Teresa Muse so understand as to who or what you are replying to!!! I am a sheffield supporter you are a typical mmoron countian jumping to assumptions!!!!!!! Have a nice day FROGGY!!!!!!
Sorry to bother you but Please tell me how to go to the monroe county jail site. thank you.
here u go

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2010
Please Help wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry to bother you but Please tell me how to go to the monroe county jail site. thank you.
go to jail tracker ky then go to where u see monroe county then click on it
Friend

Edmonton, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2010
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumba** when you start a thread, why don't you put the last name or is everyone to assume you are talking about Muse. Sorry but don't know the woman. Next time, look over your thread before you post it. Matter-of-fact, why don't you and others leave this Teresa Muse alone and worry about your own self.
MORON COUNTY IS MY HOME

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 10, 2010
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumba** when you start a thread, why don't you put the last name or is everyone to assume you are talking about Muse. Sorry but don't know the woman. Next time, look over your thread before you post it. Matter-of-fact, why don't you and others leave this Teresa Muse alone and worry about your own self.
Typical MORON see now your mad!!! You jumped in something and look like a retarded hillbilly now what? I have plenty of reason to say what i want about her or ignorant azzholes like yourself! You can't be rational so you get angry ROOOOAAAARRRRR EEEEWWWWWW You need help please seek it immediately!!!!!
HeeHaaHoo

Edmonton, KY

#8 Jul 11, 2010
MORON COUNTY IS MY HOME wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical MORON see now your mad!!! You jumped in something and look like a retarded hillbilly now what? I have plenty of reason to say what i want about her or ignorant azzholes like yourself! You can't be rational so you get angry ROOOOAAAARRRRR EEEEWWWWWW You need help please seek it immediately!!!!!
Grow up and take a trip to life skills...you definitely need some type of help. They will steer you in the right direction. ROOOOAAAARRRR EEEEWWWWWW (whatever that means). You are one sick person, shouldn't be so jealous. Jealousy will only drive you more crazy than you already are.
more crazy

Horse Cave, KY

#9 Aug 3, 2010
teresa museWESTLEY CHAD DUBREE Current Age: 23
Weight: 185 Height: 5' 8''
Eye Color: BLU Hair Color: RED
Sex: M Race: W
Address: TOMPKINSVILLE, KY

Arrest Date: 8/2/2010
Arresting Officer: FORD Badge #: 41
Arresting Agency: TOMPKINSVILLE POLICE DEPT
Booked Date: 8/2/2010 14:49
Released Date:
Class: COUNTY

----------

Charges

Code Description Bond Type Bond Fees Court Date

13231 CRIMINAL ABUSE-1ST DEGREE-CHILD 12 OR UNDER NEW ARREST terese child all shared...$0.00 $0.00 Aug 3 2010

--------
Well

Decorah, IA

#10 Aug 3, 2010
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
i knew who you were talking about and i am sure a lot of people knew you wasn't talking about Teresa Sheffield but anyway she's not in jail i saw her walking down that back street behind the Post Office yesterday maybe she got banned or got her computer shut off. Oh and i am a Sheffield supporter to.
Comments

Horse Cave, KY

#11 Aug 12, 2010
who=" more crazy "]teresa muse Current Age: 32
Weight: 155 Height: 5' 8''
Eye Color: BLU Hair Color:
Sex: M Race: W
Arrest Date: 8/12/2010
Booked Date: 8/12/2010 14:49
Released Date:
----------
Charges
13231 CRIMINAL ABUSE-1ST DEGREE-CHILD 12 OR UNDER NEW ARREST terese child all shared...$0.00 $0.00 Aug 3 2010
--------
[/
such terms

Horse Cave, KY

#12 Aug 12, 2010
Weight: 155 Height: 5' 4'
Sex:f Race: W
Released Date:
----------
Charges
--------
[/
yo momma

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2010
such terms wrote:
Weight: 155 Height: 5' 4'
Sex:f Race: W
Released Date:
----------
Charges
--------
[/
yet again your an idiot
MUSE

Edmonton, KY

#14 Aug 15, 2010
U MOM SUCK EGG
Court Date

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 17, 2010
42090 teresa muse TRAF CONT SUB WITHIN 1000 YRDS OF SCHOOL CASH $0.00 $0.42299 MANUFACTURING METHAMPHETAMINE, 1ST OFF 00 38010 FLAGRANT NON SUPPORT
Name

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 18, 2010
10-CR-00067COMMONWEALTH VS. teresa. muse
(ARRAIGNMENT)
1 0214410 FALSE STATEMENT/MISREPRESENTATION TO RECEIVE BENEFITS >$100 NA
wondering

Cave City, KY

#18 Aug 19, 2010
Name wrote:
(ARRAIGNMENT)
If this is true where did you see of hear this at.
did you

Glasgow, KY

#19 Aug 19, 2010
(ARRAIGNMENT)
1 0214410 FALSE STATEMENT/MISREPRESENTATION TO RECEIVE BENEFITS 10-CR-00067COMMONWEALTH VS. teresa. muse
(ARRAIGNMENT)
Keep america Gay free

Glasgow, KY

#20 Aug 23, 2010
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You sspppelll llike a mmorronn!
Ashamed and Embarrassed

Cleburne, TX

#21 Aug 23, 2010
What a shaaame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min CriminalForever 151,837
Magistrates 54 min Soap box speaker 2
jail closing (Nov '11) 1 hr Sad citizen 220
amy cropper 10 hr copperhead 1
fake people 20 hr well 4
Who do everyone think is the most crooked cop? (Jun '14) 20 hr Community Member 12
Lol Low Life 21 hr Lol 4

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages