does anyone know david gordon

does anyone know david gordon

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lost one

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2008
does he talk for real or just shit
hollowlog

Trinity, TX

#2 Nov 10, 2008
he talks for real and has the money to back it.
loger

AOL

#3 Nov 10, 2008
yea he is cool as hell
Info

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2008
which david are you talkin bout?
hollowlog

Trinity, TX

#5 Nov 10, 2008
I'm talking about David not David (Dick).
David the twin. Dummy.
lost one

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2008
this david does not have a twin i was just wonderinng if he was as bad as he talks he really thinks he is rough i think he just has a damn big mouth and he just wants too have money hell all he does is strut around with that damn shit eating grin on his face wanna be bad..
fyi

Clinton, IA

#7 Nov 11, 2008
the only thing bad about david gordon is his breathe. he is full of shit.
hollowlog

Trinity, TX

#8 Nov 11, 2008
The David I'm talking about does have a twin. So we are talking about two different David's so I'm out of this conversation.
JUST ME

Glasgow, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2008
does this david gordon have a mother named joyce
lost one

Lebanon, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2008
no this david is a logger and thinks he has money his dad owns gordon logging he thinks he is something but hell they all do
ITS ME

United States

#12 Jan 12, 2009
lost one wrote:
no this david is a logger and thinks he has money his dad owns gordon logging he thinks he is something but hell they all do
DAVID IS JIMMY'S BROTHER I DONT THINK THEY ARE TWINS HAVE A SISTER NAMED TONYA
info

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2009
JUST ME wrote:
does this david gordon have a mother named joyce
her name is margie,tonyas mom
who cares

Horse Cave, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2009
ITS ME wrote:
<quoted text>DAVID IS JIMMY'S BROTHER I DONT THINK THEY ARE TWINS HAVE A SISTER NAMED TONYA
I don't know him but I know his slut sister Tonya... she's been screwing Greg Crabtree for years, NASTY BUCKTOOTH BITCH
jane

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2009
amen to the slut part a two faced bitch and all the worst things a woman can be
porky pig

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2009
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know him but I know his slut sister Tonya... she's been screwing Greg Crabtree for years, NASTY BUCKTOOTH BITCH
amen who cares dont you think those two make a good match.
COYOTE

Horse Cave, KY

#17 Jan 13, 2009
Tonya is about as low as a woman can be, she lost her job with the Clerk's Office because she was trying to screw everything that came in and why Rita Crabtree has put up with her screwing Greg all these years is beyond me!!!
ICANTTELL

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2009
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know him but I know his slut sister Tonya... she's been screwing Greg Crabtree for years, NASTY BUCKTOOTH BITCH
well why do you blame her he is the one thata married not her

Since: Jul 08

Princeton, NJ

#19 Jan 13, 2009
COYOTE wrote:
Tonya is about as low as a woman can be, she lost her job with the Clerk's Office because she was trying to screw everything that came in and why Rita Crabtree has put up with her screwing Greg all these years is beyond me!!!
COYOTE, What's the problem did you try to get it yourself and she turned you down????

Doug and Margie Gordon are the finest people anyone would ever want to meet. Yes their children may make mistakes but who of us is perfect. When your own nasty nose is clean then you can talk about others, till then keep out of it.

No, David and Jimmy are not twins.
COYOTE

Horse Cave, KY

#20 Jan 13, 2009
FAWC wrote:
<quoted text>
COYOTE, What's the problem did you try to get it yourself and she turned you down????
Doug and Margie Gordon are the finest people anyone would ever want to meet. Yes their children may make mistakes but who of us is perfect. When your own nasty nose is clean then you can talk about others, till then keep out of it.
No, David and Jimmy are not twins.
HELL NO, I'm a woman and wouldn't even have her sorry ass if I were gay!!
clueless

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 13, 2009
He seems a little bit full of himself and conceited....if he's so damn badass then why stay in tville?...well he wouldn't be badass in any other town...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany green 3 min Tiffany 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min USA 166,476
snitch, nark, bryant bryant (Jun '15) 3 hr Funny 28
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr WhoLetTheDogOut 1,038
You'll still be alone 19 hr Noticed 2
remembering class mates that are gone (Sep '08) 20 hr Band kid 01 531
he is cheating Mon loozer 6

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages