biscuit

Elizabethtown, KY

#128 Dec 13, 2010
ashley ur not his pick either nor is sarah u b---- r mental he loves david and david only so keep dreaming maybe yall will wake up soon
Lil T

Davenport, IA

#129 Dec 13, 2010
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
dont want him hes my little girls dad but we r friends and im helping him bc he always does me and if you really knew david u would know that as you say he has no pick of the litter he will do what he wants when he wants and no woman will stop that i know him better than ne one we've been through alot together and no matter what if i really need him he'll be there just like i am for him it has nothing to do with a relationship apparently u dont know how his mind works but i do and im sure he will go to melissa for a week or 2 or hell maybe longer but forever i dont think that will happen been through this already with ashley and guess who he still calls she was his pick to
Sarah,
when are you going to realize that the only people who have your back are your family? You may not think so right now b/c you cannot see past the despise we have toward David for how he has brainwashed you. I am sure that he is a good person deep down but the drugs and alcohol wont allow anyone to see it. I love you and i only pray that you will be able to see that your babies are the most important thing in your life always and forever. Stay away from that bunch of people who are up to no good. You are SO much BETTER than that. I know the real you and I know that! It is not too late for you. Please know that.-T
biscuit

Elizabethtown, KY

#130 Dec 13, 2010
dont blame it on david this is what she wants or she would do better no one brainwashed her hes in jail where is she home with her children i dont think so even when there not together she still dont take care of those children shes as sorry as they come if she cared about those children she would go to a rehab and clean herself up and be a mother to them just face it she doesnt have a mothers heart for those children
Rope the Moon

Glasgow, KY

#131 Dec 13, 2010
Ashley- Davys true pick wrote:
but Sara u r talking sh*t or just lying 2 yourself one... Cause anybody that really knows him knows this much, the only reason he always ends up calling u is cause your the only 1 stuiped enough put up w the sorry sh*t, take u for what u can give him at the time n then he's gone n he tells u this everytime... An he wouldnt ever have called on u or have gone so far done really if i hadnt left him but we couldnt stairtin long enough, we just couldnt do it 2gether n pushed 1 another away, So Sarah if your get on here n talk sh*t like everyone atleast tell the truth about it... Your Davy's puppet on a string...
Ashley i might have used to be that but you haven't been around me since i beat the hell out of u at pattys. You aren't davys true pick , he cares about melissa way more than he ever did u. the only reason he chased u so long is bc u gave him a dose of his own medicine, it was just a game and he refused to lose until u just went to far down the line. You started out as davys little whore tryed to be a housewife but couldnt contain yourself and turned into the nasty whore that davy didnt want anymore. Me and Melissa might not be friends but at least shes not a whore that jumps around to see how much of ne thing she can get no matter what the price. He did way better when he left you alone so dont act like it was mutual he didnt want u anymore. and im not trashing ne one we r just friends and always will be i know he loves he and im fine with that i think i since u bein jealous sayin ur his true pick bc i know she would win over u . to bad u thought u always had him guess u lost him now and i dont think youll f*** w her like u did me cuz if i can beat the hell out of u she'll kill u, i'm not scared and won't back down but considering that i couldv'e really hurt u, u better not try and start or better yet do i would love to c u beat up by anyone whores like u deserve it
Gospel

Albany, KY

#132 Dec 14, 2010
Rope the Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashley i might have used to be that but you haven't been around me since i beat the hell out of u at pattys. You aren't davys true pick , he cares about melissa way more than he ever did u. the only reason he chased u so long is bc u gave him a dose of his own medicine, it was just a game and he refused to lose until u just went to far down the line. You started out as davys little whore tryed to be a housewife but couldnt contain yourself and turned into the nasty whore that davy didnt want anymore. Me and Melissa might not be friends but at least shes not a whore that jumps around to see how much of ne thing she can get no matter what the price. He did way better when he left you alone so dont act like it was mutual he didnt want u anymore. and im not trashing ne one we r just friends and always will be i know he loves he and im fine with that i think i since u bein jealous sayin ur his true pick bc i know she would win over u . to bad u thought u always had him guess u lost him now and i dont think youll f*** w her like u did me cuz if i can beat the hell out of u she'll kill u, i'm not scared and won't back down but considering that i couldv'e really hurt u, u better not try and start or better yet do i would love to c u beat up by anyone whores like u deserve it
I don't know who u are or don't care. You seem to be a cruel person and I pray that God touches your heart someday before it is too late. No, this is not Sara, Melissa or anyone else on this topix, I just pray for people because I truly feel the end is near and we all need to prepare. Bless you.
James Lights out Toney

Glasgow, KY

#133 Dec 14, 2010
No you are cruel for saying that she is cruel.You are the one who promotes false implications. You Are A Hypocrite.
Gospel

Albany, KY

#134 Dec 15, 2010
James Lights out Toney wrote:
No you are cruel for saying that she is cruel.You are the one who promotes false implications. You Are A Hypocrite.
Cruel is cruel and what I said is a fact. God is not false, he is our heavenly father that loves all, not matter what. Bless you.
just wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#135 Dec 15, 2010
i hear everyone in the meth bust walked out of court with a ankle bracelet except for sparks makes u wonder dont it they all got shurity bonds except sparks he got 25000 cash makes u wonder dont it
well

Burkesville, KY

#136 Dec 15, 2010
Your Guess wrote:
<quoted text>
She said either Camper or Brad, wasn't for sure. If the kids turns out over 6ft, guess it will be campers and if it is over 4 ft guess it is Brads....LMAO
well its probaly campers because its not like she hasn't fucking accused men of being her baby daddys before and they wasn't. huh looks like she'd be with one man @ a time so she could know they daddy of her kids instead of accusing every tom, dick, and harry of being the daddy. looks like the goverment would make her get fixed as many as our tax dollars has had to take care of
Pauly

Rochester, NY

#137 Dec 16, 2010
just wondering wrote:
i hear everyone in the meth bust walked out of court with a ankle bracelet except for sparks makes u wonder dont it they all got shurity bonds except sparks he got 25000 cash makes u wonder dont it
What is an ankle bracelet gonna stop. People can still bring dope to the house.
rainy day

Elizabethtown, KY

#138 Dec 16, 2010
depends on where they stay and who is allowed to visit them they r also getting drug tested often
Pauly

Rochester, NY

#140 Dec 17, 2010
rainy day wrote:
depends on where they stay and who is allowed to visit them they r also getting drug tested often
Where they stay! Why? People get drugs in jail.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#141 Dec 17, 2010
When u rat you get less
GLAD

Mammoth Cave, KY

#142 Dec 18, 2010
lol wrote:
When u rat you get less
Maybe this is not sparks first time???
sparkle

Elizabethtown, KY

#143 Dec 18, 2010
yes it is his first offence but some of the others have been in trouble before for the same thing
ashley

Glasgow, KY

#144 Dec 19, 2010
biscuit wrote:
ashley ur not his pick either nor is sarah u b---- r mental he loves david and david only so keep dreaming maybe yall will wake up soon
Hey I'm sorry I left out this part I know Davy don't love me n I don't love him like i thought I did because it took me getting off drugs to relize that n that he's not a man hes spoiled lol boy that needs to grow up!
ashley

Glasgow, KY

#145 Dec 19, 2010
O'yeah SARAH White u bragged on here that u whipped my as* at patties I take it your not bragging on the 1st time we fought there when u got ur aS* kick u got 1 punch in & not the 2nd time which wasn't at patties but I give u this that was the hardest I've ever got hit even though it was a sucker punch but I still beat ur as* so I take it ur talkin bout when Davy done was whopping up on me n then I got ahold of u got me afew licks in u did give me a few good licks after they pulled me off u n ur big as* fell on top of me n Davy pulled u off of me so he could beat on me somemore n ur big bad as* started helping him... now thats how it happened BIG BAD SARAH WHITE...
Pauly

Rochester, NY

#146 Dec 19, 2010
sparkle wrote:
yes it is his first offence but some of the others have been in trouble before for the same thing
And why is is he still in and the others are out?
still in

Glasgow, KY

#147 Dec 19, 2010
DAVID SPARKS Current Age: 41
Weight: 170 Height: 5' 8''
Eye Color: GRN Hair Color: GRY
Sex: M Race: W
Address: TOMPKINSVILLE, KY

Arrest Date: 12/12/2010
Arresting Officer: L RICARDSON Badge #: 706
Arresting Agency: KENTUCKY STATE POLICE
Booked Date: 12/12/2010 15:25
Released Date:
Class: i no? LINDSEY BETH DAVIS Current Age: 24
Weight: 190 Height: 5' 9''
Eye Color: BLU Hair Color: BRO
Sex: F Race: W
Address: TOMPKINSVILLE, KY

Arrest Date: 12/10/2010
Arresting Officer: FOX Badge #: 000
Arresting Agency: MONROE COUNTY
Booked Date: 12/10/2010 14:49
Released Date:
Class: MONROE u see

----------

Charges

Code Description Bond Type Bond Fees Court Date

13201 WANTON ENDANGERMENT-1ST DEGREE NO BOND $0.00 $0.00 Dec 10 2010

--------

----------

Charges

Code Description Bond Type Bond Fees Court Date

42299 MANUFACTURING METHAMPHETAMINE, 1ST OFF CASH $25000.00 $0.00 Dec 12 2010

42113 TRAFF IN CONTROLLED SUB, 1ST DEG, 1ST OFF (METHAMPHETAMINE)$0.00 $0.00 Dec 12 2010

41903 CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE ENDANGERMENT TO CHILD, 4TH DEG $0.00 $0.00 Dec 12 2010
LeAnn Bryant

Glasgow, KY

#148 Dec 19, 2010
informer wrote:
i heard lonnie jr ratted sparky out and his nasty ass daddy tracked him like a dog then called troopers to get him i think its about time to bring them bryants down
look all you big mouth gossips dont know shit scooter did more time than any of them on shit but point blank puss,,,, s get your shit right everybody knows the rat always points the finger else ware.fed car ha your not even classified as stupid your plum damn dumb. and another thing daddy wouldnt have to track sparky cause he was with scooter. screw all ya if u dont like it dont comment see me in person yall know im not hard to find. bryants and baxters r cool people hollar in person cause this computer playground shit is tired!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married man 48 min Ladybirds 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Mike Duquette 143,072
Cheating Wives 4 hr hello 1
About Certain Men 8 hr Mraning 5
Shooting 8 hr Molon labe 5
warning!!!bed bugs in tville 9 hr teresa muse 12
How many kids 19 hr Jessica 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages