First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Pauly

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 3, 2010
They finally did another meth bust. The proof is on the jail tracker web site.
Nope

Horse Cave, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2010
The jail website is currently down. Wonder why.
Pauly

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 3, 2010
So far they got Markeyta Claywel Hall, Brad Baxter, Steve Bray, Lonnie BryantJr. I am sure Camper Hawkins will get Markeyta out of jail today.
Pauly

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 3, 2010
Nope wrote:
The jail website is currently down. Wonder why.
The site is up and running.
Curious

Albany, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2010
I'm surprised old Camper hasn't gotten Markeyta out of jail. I see she is still in Monroe, guess they are waiting for him to show up to make her bond. She needs to rot with the rest of them.
just sayin

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2010
Looks like ole Camp is letting her rot!!!! He could have done had her out,if he wanted...I don't blame him a bit her having that crap around them kids....
sure thing

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Dec 3, 2010
the b---- is nasty she was also pregnant hope they charge her with harming unborn as well its about time them bryants get whats coming to them they need to get lonnie and clay and the baxter brothers run wide open and how about that david sparks he always gets away guess hes smarter than the law or faster hope they all rot in h---- or a cell
Curious

Albany, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2010
sure thing wrote:
the b---- is nasty she was also pregnant hope they charge her with harming unborn as well its about time them bryants get whats coming to them they need to get lonnie and clay and the baxter brothers run wide open and how about that david sparks he always gets away guess hes smarter than the law or faster hope they all rot in h---- or a cell
Hell, if they wanted Sparks all they would have to do is go to Melissa Vinsons, that's his lady.
halo

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Dec 3, 2010
hes not there and shes anybodys lady truck at penningtons
i knew

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 3, 2010
is'nt it funny that steve bray has been busted how many times this year and oh he is done out on bond think about it i smell a sit up a fat rat....
big bear

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 3, 2010
i hear sarah white is hiding a couple of the fugitives from the drug bust that b---- needs to go down to
Laughing At You

Albany, KY

#12 Dec 3, 2010
i knew wrote:
is'nt it funny that steve bray has been busted how many times this year and oh he is done out on bond think about it i smell a sit up a fat rat....
He is in Barrent County, take a look. Guess that's what you get for running your mouth.
info

Knob Lick, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2010
i knew wrote:
for your info hes in barren county jail to night
i knew

Glasgow, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2010
info wrote:
<quoted text>for your info hes in barren county jail to night
well what did i say in a few days he will be out so i'll run my mouth anytime like i said how many time has he been busted for something and hes still out they move the rats to other places for a few days then they let them out to make it look good so you people who run your mouths must be rats too......
Laughing At You

Albany, KY

#15 Dec 3, 2010
i knew wrote:
<quoted text>well what did i say in a few days he will be out so i'll run my mouth anytime like i said how many time has he been busted for something and hes still out they move the rats to other places for a few days then they let them out to make it look good so you people who run your mouths must be rats too......
You don't know what the he** you are talking about, this will be one time you are wrong. Sounds to me you are the RAT, since you think you know so much....LMAO at you!!!
i knew

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 4, 2010
no i'am not no RAT i don't like cheese but you all are really eating it up and i know just what i'am talking about LMAO back to you!!!!!
All I can say

Baldwin City, KS

#17 Dec 4, 2010
Yeah I know its wrong to rat on other people, but doesn't everyone think that its time to stop all the drugs that are going through this county. Then maybe we will get more jobs here and more people. If we clean up this town maybe then it will no longer be known as a drug infested inbred community.Do we want out children and their children to go through what this town is going through but only worse. Can the parents of 2 year olds stand back and let all the drugs continue knowing that in a few years it may be that 2 year old on them. Stop and think everyone what we are doing to out future generations. And everyone needs to step up not just the ones being called rats, narcs, and nosey people.
agree

Baldwin City, KS

#18 Dec 4, 2010
Well I agree to some extent of what you are saying.
But I don't think it's right to be a narc as I call
it and sell marijuana. To me that is as bad as the Meth. You start out little and continue until you are on something much harder. Now would you want marijuana sold to your child???? Think about it and
see what kind of parent you are.
all i can say

Baldwin City, KS

#19 Dec 4, 2010
In my post I never named any drug by name. I said all drugs, that is including marijuana. I also said that I know its wrong for someone to rat on other people. I guess I am just tired of all the drugs that are going through this town and the ones it is really going to hurt is the young children and the children yet to be born.It seems like anytime we hear about someone getting busted anymore that we find out its because someone ratted on them well if more people would get involved in what is going on in the community then we wouldn't have to leave it up to the rats. Let them pay for there crimes instead of getting out of it by telling on someone else.
Pauly

Rochester, NY

#20 Dec 4, 2010
sure thing wrote:
Hey do not for get Jonathan Hammer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min chinwendu1 134,237
billingsley 1 hr polock 4
McDonalds sucks as usual (May '12) 3 hr what time 23
markytia claywell 3 hr Will do 3
women only 12 hr in the bed with her 4
Teresa's Ho House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (Jul '11) 14 hr only the eyes know 38
Who is catman been sleeping with lately? 16 hr Palmer 21
Tompkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:15 am PST

NFL 9:15AM
Titans LT Michael Roos announces retirement