Woman pissing her pants at Wal-mart

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anyone See This

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2008
I was at Wal-mart yesterday and I saw a lady jogging through the store pissing in her pants! There were puddles of piss everywhere!
MEMEME

Glasgow, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2008
what is so dam funny about that???
Gremlin

Leitchfield, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2008
NO it aint funny.sound like someone who want's to be crul and it is not something you laugh about.
MEMEME

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 6, 2008
Alote of ppl have problems like this.they cant laught or etc.without pissing on their self this is like a school kid joke..making fun of someone cause you think it aint right..well if you r a woman i have news for you ssoner or later you will be doing the same..Then maybe someone can laugh at you..what goes around comes around and most woman have this problem...
secret

AOL

#5 Nov 6, 2008
MEMEME wrote:
Alote of ppl have problems like this.they cant laught or etc.without pissing on their self this is like a school kid joke..making fun of someone cause you think it aint right..well if you r a woman i have news for you ssoner or later you will be doing the same..Then maybe someone can laugh at you..what goes around comes around and most woman have this problem...
Couldn't have typed it better myself.
Wanna Talk

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 6, 2008
Anyone See This wrote:
I was at Wal-mart yesterday and I saw a lady jogging through the store pissing in her pants! There were puddles of piss everywhere!
LOSER!!!!!!!!
I AM A PISSER

Glasgow, KY

#7 Nov 6, 2008
bABIES PEE ALL THE TIME IN WAL-MART..IS THAT SO DAM FUNNY?
Anyone See This

Glasgow, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2008
WOW! You all take this crap serious! One would have thought I was talking about one of you! Actually, I pee my pants 2-3 times a day! I felt bad for the poor woman! I have to wear a depend all the time! So before you go WISHING bad things on someone maybe you should get all the information first! BUTTHOLE!
Anyone See This

Glasgow, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2008
WHO SAID IT WAS FUNNY? DID I GET ON HERE AND MAKE FUN? NO I DID NOT! IF IT OFFENDS YOU DONT READ IT!
MEMEME wrote:
what is so dam funny about that???
really

Edmonton, KY

#10 Nov 6, 2008
If that happened to you in a public place would you want ppl on here talking about you?I had the same ppl and had 4 surgeries to try to correst which would last a while and then here we go again..YOU wanted ppl to make fun or you would not put it on here and where it happened and the puddles of pi''' YOU knew what you were doing and I hope if you are a woman you don't have this problem but you knew what you were doing!!!
Sally Mae

Nashport, OH

#11 Nov 6, 2008
Anyone See This wrote:
Stupid, ignorant person that would post something like that. Have you ever thought , she had a 'bag' & it was too full? you should have kept this to yourself , not posting for all the world to see. you just want attention to yourself. Did you try to help her or just stand back, look & laugh? dumbie
Identity theft

Glasgow, KY

#12 Nov 6, 2008
Anyone See This wrote:
WOW! You all take this crap serious! One would have thought I was talking about one of you! Actually, I pee my pants 2-3 times a day! I felt bad for the poor woman! I have to wear a depend all the time! So before you go WISHING bad things on someone maybe you should get all the information first! BUTTHOLE!
Maybe you should tell all the facts first when starting a thread. So what was your real intent? It sounds like that you haven't quite learned compassion for others. Why else would you post such a thing!!
Anyone See This

Glasgow, KY

#13 Nov 6, 2008
I MADE IT ALL UP DUMB HEADS! IT WAS A JOKE! IT WAS AN INSIDE JOKE ABOUT ME AND MY FRIEND! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU DUMB DUMB DUMMIES THINK! GO AWAY! AND YES I AM VERY COMPASSIONATE! I WILL EVEN WISH THAT ALL OF YOUR BLADDERS GET WELL AND THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO YOU AGAIN! I AM VERY SERIOUS.
NOW BREATH AND BACK THE HECK OFF! HAVE YOU NEVER HAD AN INSIDE JOKE?
PISS

Cave City, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2008
I saw it happen last night. It is a true story. The lady was out in the parking lot with a 6 pack of bud, next thing I know I see the same lady with a little kid, that by the way she was dragging by the ear, pissing all over herself. The old ho should stop drinking.

“Meanwhile Back At The Ranch.”

Since: Sep 08

Tompkinsville,Ky.

#15 Nov 6, 2008
put a cork in it.
bobby

AOL

#16 Nov 6, 2008
thats funny!!!!!!!!!!
LETS HOPE

Edmonton, KY

#17 Nov 6, 2008
Tompkinsville Talker wrote:
put a cork in it.
Do they sell them big enough to fit that mouth of yours???
asd2056

Baldwin City, KS

#18 Nov 6, 2008
here's an idea, if it's an inside joke, don't post in on topix..

“Meanwhile Back At The Ranch.”

Since: Sep 08

Tompkinsville,Ky.

#19 Nov 6, 2008
LETS HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>Do they sell them big enough to fit that mouth of yours???
I'm sorry i guess the only thing you find funny is your reflection.
observed

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Nov 7, 2008
I saw a man naked in walmart in bowling green ky the other day, totally naked, cops put a sheet over him and took him out, he was either drunk or sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CriminalForever 158,056
Ford guy tht works at state barn? 3 hr hum 8
Fiscal Court 4 hr oh well 37
hes still cheating 5 hr side piece 2
Ricky Jones 17 hr Kingdom 14
Josh lee Wed Rolling acres 5
oral sex (Feb '10) Wed Teresas a slut 28

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages