jeremy carter "dumbass crackhead"

jeremy carter "dumbass crackhead"

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

the pope

Greensburg, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2011
anyone know this piece of sh#t. he goes around thnkin he is betterthan everyone else. yet he lays up with nasty whores cause that is all he can get,cause he is a meth junky and a creackhead. every time he gets drunk to harlan heights we go. lol he is a real dumbass look at what he screws crystal pedigo botts. damn that girl is nasty.
be careful

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2011
Be very careful what you say about Dennis's wife. You maybe treading on really thin ice.
thankful

Burkesville, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2011
poor jermey he just gets hissaelf in all kinds of messes and doesnt even mean to
For your Info

Glasgow, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2011
Jeremy Carter is a worthless piece of shit who don't deserve the air he breathes. He is a woman beater and a druggie. The majority of the time he is doped up. He needs a good ole fashion country ass whopping for messing with a married woman!!!
somebody said

Burkesville, KY

#6 Nov 29, 2011
i think jeremy is alright....no one has the right to pass judgement on him...for reals...hes a good dude and yeah he may get himself into sum dumb situations involvin dumb ppl but he means well
known him

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2011
There is probably a lot about him you don't know. I know of many women has forced himself on. They are just to embarrased to talk about it.
somebody said wrote:
i think jeremy is alright....no one has the right to pass judgement on him...for reals...hes a good dude and yeah he may get himself into sum dumb situations involvin dumb ppl but he means well
calli

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2011
jeremy is a nice guy
Another

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2011
Waste of good air he an eric arnett is two of a kind they should hang out.
i know

Burkesville, KY

#10 Dec 5, 2011
ive known jeremy for a lil over 2 years now and he has never done me wrong n n e way.....i luv him to death and i think alot of his problems are these women he falls for...if he met a nice decent girl...i believe hed do her right
pennie

Glasgow, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2011
i hope he get's the right girl
known him

Glasgow, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2011
You have no idea. I just hope what has happened to so many never happens to you.
i know wrote:
ive known jeremy for a lil over 2 years now and he has never done me wrong n n e way.....i luv him to death and i think alot of his problems are these women he falls for...if he met a nice decent girl...i believe hed do her right
known him

Glasgow, KY

#13 Dec 6, 2011
I will pass judgement.
somebody said wrote:
who knows

Glasgow, KY

#15 Dec 28, 2011
CRYSTAL BOTTS gets a warrant on Jermey and he still missing with her thats sorry then h_ll !!!!!!!!!!
Get Ready

Fort Dodge, IA

#17 Jan 6, 2012
im gonna beat his eyes shut when i see him! hes a sorry good for nothing piece of sh*t! let me catch you around my wife again you little bast*rd!! i use to think alot of him and he sneaks behind my back and trys to see my wife. see how sorry he is? you are gonna wish i was lyndon or david sparks when i see you jeremy. they neither one did you as bad as im going to. you better get ready cause h*lls coming your way!!
H8er

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2012
J C is a rapest...no joke.
known him wrote:
You have no idea. I just hope what has happened to so many never happens to you.
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jail closing (Nov '11) 7 min more costs 47
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min CriminalsForever 149,924
Looking for a male lab to breed w/ my female (Feb '09) 2 hr Desiree 259
Ricky Shirley 2 hr Larry Lumpkin 2
Jamie Joe pitcock Tue Funny 6
jakeup keith gets wooped (Dec '09) Tue Ash 22
Since when is tville finest suppose to protect ... Jul 26 Taught 14

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages