around the county

Columbia, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Does anyone know if there is a lawnmower derby this saturday?
Staff

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2010
around the county wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a lawnmower derby this saturday?
Yea there will be a Derby Saturday night Oct. ninth six p.m. at the Monroe County Fair Grounds. There will be big cars, small cars and lawnmowers. It will cost five dollars for adults to get in, and children five and under will be free. This is a benifit for The Angel Tree so we hope to get alot of drivers and spectators. If you are wanting to participate you can see the rules at http://www.Kydemolitionderby.com/Message-Boar... Or go to www.kydemolitionderby.com click link to enter, then select 2010 derby schedules and then click the link that says Tompkinsville Ky Oct.9th
We hope to see you there
around the county

Columbia, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2010
Staff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea there will be a Derby Saturday night Oct. ninth six p.m. at the Monroe County Fair Grounds. There will be big cars, small cars and lawnmowers. It will cost five dollars for adults to get in, and children five and under will be free. This is a benifit for The Angel Tree so we hope to get alot of drivers and spectators. If you are wanting to participate you can see the rules at http://www.Kydemolitionderby.com/Message-Boar... Or go to www.kydemolitionderby.com click link to enter, then select 2010 derby schedules and then click the link that says Tompkinsville Ky Oct.9th
We hope to see you there
thinks alot
interested

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 4, 2011
is there a derby tomorrow night?
time changed

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2011
The Derby was canceled last weekend due to all the rain it was so muddy but it will be this weekend the 12th and 13th
derby

Baldwin City, KS

#6 Nov 10, 2011
the derby isnt at the fairgrounds it is in percimmion.
ccurr

Kendallville, IN

#8 Nov 27, 2011
what he up to out there who is he cheating this time i bet he has got his girls out there sellin there self for money to pay his bills lol some of the girls will do it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Ford 1 hr Bumble Bee 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 153,913
Poll MIke Muse is (Jun '14) 2 hr Angie Lewis 40
43 year old and still aborting those kids 2 hr Classy 13
we do recover 2 hr just for today 3
the man i love 3 hr Dumpy 2
April Dawn Copas 3 hr Dumpy 2

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages