James Lee Howard..anyone know???

James Lee Howard..anyone know???

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

Baby Momma

Clinton, IA

#1 Sep 6, 2008
I really need to get a hold of james lee.....can anyone tell me how?????
why

Decorah, IA

#2 Sep 6, 2008
him his girlfriend and 2 kids walk around town all the time just moved they did sorry not sure where his g/f name is amber
tnt

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2008
its a trailer behind pizza hut its brown
why

Decorah, IA

#4 Sep 6, 2008
i like amber but he is sillier than the day is long
Information

Clinton, IA

#5 Sep 9, 2008
well this would be the mother of his 1st child. i really needed to get a hold of him about his daughter.
Information

Clinton, IA

#6 Sep 9, 2008
why....if u happen to see him tell him to please get my number off his sister and call me if he could thanks
wanting to know

Bedias, TX

#7 Sep 19, 2008
did you ever get ahold of james lee hows gracie doing is she all right
amber

Radcliff, KY

#8 May 13, 2009
if you need to get ahold of him call his wife their are in the phone book
amber

Radcliff, KY

#9 May 13, 2009
Information wrote:
well this would be the mother of his 1st child. i really needed to get a hold of him about his daughter.
hey ashley we have been trying to get ahold of you and noone has your number this is his wife amber tell gracie he is thinking about her all the time and we would like to see her and see how she is our phone number is in the book under james and amber howard or you call call information we would like to hear from you
i know

Glasgow, KY

#10 May 13, 2009
amber wrote:
<quoted text>
hey ashley we have been trying to get ahold of you and noone has your number this is his wife amber tell gracie he is thinking about her all the time and we would like to see her and see how she is our phone number is in the book under james and amber howard or you call call information we would like to hear from you
you aint nothing but a sry bit@@ and he is to
wow

Radcliff, KY

#11 May 15, 2009
i know wrote:
<quoted text>you aint nothing but a sry bit@@ and he is to
who the crap care what you think i wasnt talking to you i was talking to ashley and if you have a problem you know where to find us
i hate

Glasgow, KY

#12 May 15, 2009
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
who the crap care what you think i wasnt talking to you i was talking to ashley and if you have a problem you know where to find us
i know ya an ya aint nothin but a hoooooooooooooooooo
Trex

Lexington, KY

#13 May 16, 2009
Escaping comments made by sad, ignorant individuals is impossible, espcially on this forum. James & Amber, I'd suggest refusing to allow their ignorance, negativity, and hate affect you in any way. Keep focused on what's important... Gracie.

Not only are the comments pointless and unrelated to the topic, they are simple, remedial opinions from a childish mind; one that, in fact, will have difficulty comprehending this post since a vocabulary level above 6th grade was used.

Overlook the posts from people that obviously struggle with their own issues. I can give you plenty of reasons to pity those types of people as you should be laughing at their meaningless, weak attempts at insulting you.

Stay above the ignorance; don't let them drag you down. Keep thinking about Gracie, how much she means to you, and how little these people mean compared to her.
friend

Radcliff, KY

#14 May 18, 2009
Trex wrote:
Escaping comments made by sad, ignorant individuals is impossible, espcially on this forum. James & Amber, I'd suggest refusing to allow their ignorance, negativity, and hate affect you in any way. Keep focused on what's important... Gracie.
Not only are the comments pointless and unrelated to the topic, they are simple, remedial opinions from a childish mind; one that, in fact, will have difficulty comprehending this post since a vocabulary level above 6th grade was used.
Overlook the posts from people that obviously struggle with their own issues. I can give you plenty of reasons to pity those types of people as you should be laughing at their meaningless, weak attempts at insulting you.
Stay above the ignorance; don't let them drag you down. Keep thinking about Gracie, how much she means to you, and how little these people mean compared to her.
thankx trex see you later
friend

Radcliff, KY

#15 May 18, 2009
i hate wrote:
<quoted text>i know ya an ya aint nothin but a hoooooooooooooooooo
you would know who is the ho it is you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Pitcock 3 min Just asking 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min DISSIDENT 166,301
Black guys and white women 2 hr Jorge 7
Catfished on Grindr 8 hr Catfish 10
Mary jackson 10 hr Chubbycheek 1
any one kbow 10 hr looking 1
I guess you can't trust anyone 11 hr Everlasting 7

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages