does anyone know a girl named Amanda,...

does anyone know a girl named Amanda, calls herself drama queen of T-ville?

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2008
this girl moved to cave city around 32 years old, wondering what kind of person she is?
the truth

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Nov 10, 2008
Don't go there.

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2008
why?
the truth

Sunnyvale, CA

#4 Nov 10, 2008
Ho drugs lost her kids n lazy out for what she can get .check her out 4urself just be careful

Glasgow, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2008
why be careful, is she crazy or something? i was just wondering because she has moved here and been trying to mess with my friends husband.

Glasgow, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2008
by the way what is her last name? i know we are talking about the same girl because she told someone here that she lost her kids and her husband married her cousin.
Promises

Glasgow, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2008
WHat is Amandas last name
the truth

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Nov 10, 2008
She was runnin around on him and has one in camb.vile also give it up 2 get a car n wrecked it a couple month.ago
the truth

Sunnyvale, CA

#9 Nov 10, 2008
m4black wrote:
this girl moved to cave city around 32 years old, wondering what kind of person she is?
check out the what happened 2 the Amanda Stoops tread ,she herself is going by shake n bake n see 4 urself.

Glasgow, KY

#10 Nov 10, 2008
thanks!
the truth

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 Nov 10, 2008
m4black wrote:
why be careful, is she crazy or something? i was just wondering because she has moved here and been trying to mess with my friends husband.
no she talks a lot of shit n prob has a disease and sounds like trying to go out with someones hubby won't be the first time
the truth

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Nov 10, 2008
m4black wrote:
by the way what is her last name? i know we are talking about the same girl because she told someone here that she lost her kids and her husband married her cousin.
she give them up because she was 2 busy partying n won't get ;a job 2 support them this girl really needs help

Glasgow, KY

#13 Nov 10, 2008
she sounds nasty to me i guess if he would mess around with a skank like that he should get some funky disease. so all you guys messing around with amanda from t-ville the drama queen you better double wrap, or just stay away from that skank and find a real woman. i feel sorry for her children, maybe the cousin will be a good mother to them.
Electric Eye

Glasgow, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2008
Saw her today talking to P.F. in a parking lot in T-ville. Hope that dude had a trojan .
what

Glasgow, KY

#15 Nov 10, 2008
who is pf

“Rolln' High”

Since: Nov 08

Hell

#16 Nov 10, 2008
what wrote:
who is pf
I can't say his name.That would make it to easy.Ok 1 hint,I can't believe he drives a chevy, When hes a ????
what

Glasgow, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2008
still don't know

“Rolln' High”

Since: Nov 08

Hell

#18 Nov 10, 2008
I don't like putting peoples names on here,if you think you'll get the last name. Can't believes he drives a chevy because he's a ????(4 letters) not a dodge, not a chevy, but a ????
JUST ME

Glasgow, KY

#19 Nov 12, 2008
ya know the girl aint much when her on mother hates her guts .bad news stay away from the feel sorry for me drama queen that will rat you out and stab you in the back and not even need a reason
ticked off

Scottsville, KY

#20 Nov 14, 2008
hey, whoever you are, why dont you come to my face and talk to me, bitch! I didnt try to go out with anyones husband, but if i reaally wanted to, I would! He tried to go out with me, so your friend needs to get her story straight! By the way, I didnt sign my kids away, ive still got them, stupid! Why sont you just worry about your own life and stay out of mine, or is your life so boring and mine is so full of drama that you wanted to get involved in mine! Ive never rated anyone out, bitch! keep telling lies on me, and you might have a very bad day,SOON!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min just saying 148,850
Kala cross 5 hr Monroe 10
where have the burks brothers been 7 hr Toots 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Mother Teresa 640
Looking for a male lab to breed w/ my female (Feb '09) Wed Howdyitheather 253
Snarled Nose and crooked teeth Wed Yeppers 4
New tompkinsville forum started Jun 22 Beaut1ful N1ghtmar3s 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages