Haha

Glasgow, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2012
This boy needs to learn to stop being a wh*re and get up and pay is monthly bill instead Matt burl head is keeping him out of jail and he don't appreciate it. He is a wh*re and has messed around with every girl in tville. God bless him!
First

Glasgow, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Who are you God bless him(Matt or Jacob) And how is Matt keeping his ass out of jail. Matt is making his payments and Jacob isn't doing a darn thing and the law is letting him run loose bragging about running the back roads and drinking and any girl with any sence would lay with him. HAHA Jacob still brags about his pot smoking and his parents are letting him get by with it. He don't hit a lick at anything but running that mouth and that is a good lesson to teach him to pay his bills!!!!! He will be somebodys bit@@ soon so Jacob enjoy!!and take alot of soap with you!!!You are going to need it! Matt is keeping himself out of jail. NOT Jaccob...Jacob is a adult now so it is on him... and they will get him..Roger will get him when he least expects it...
Second

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2012
He is in the bada@@ Wilborn family! need I say more. He does what he wants and gets by with it. ohhhh I forgot 3 of them are in jail now right? lol Dollar Store said they can't keep soap for all of them.
haha funny

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Second wrote:
He is in the bada@@ Wilborn family! need I say more. He does what he wants and gets by with it. ohhhh I forgot 3 of them are in jail now right? lol Dollar Store said they can't keep soap for all of them.
only thing bad about the wilborns is their breath. their all ugly as hell every single one of them.
close2home

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCHES MATT HAS TO PAY SO MUCH AND SO DOES JACOB OR HE GOES TO JAIL JACOB SHOULD GET ALL OF YOU FOR SLANDER THEN YOU WOULD LEARN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!! AND AS FAR AS TALKING ABOUT A WILBORN MAN UP AND TELL IT TO THEIR FACE UNLESS YOU GOT FEATHERS!!!!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2012
So Jacob is paying. well someone is lieing number one is Jacob but HE IS IN THE WILBORN family so that is natural.Jacob get somebody for slander lol BUT if anybody can a Wilborn can. They sure will try but slander is telling a untruth NOW is Jacob paying? If he is I apolize but I don't think I have too OR HE is lieing and his family is lieing because his own family says he isn't paying...and he says he isn't going to. BUT I honestly don't think Roger is going to let him get buy will that and the families are not so Jacob hunny buy you alot of soap. You are NOT a minor anymore so time to pay up!!!!!I think he ought to get Lava soap it is rough and he will get such a thrill!!! I heard somebody had already used it on him and he loved it..lolBut now he is such a wimp he might need Dove soap. it is gentle.
Christmas

Glasgow, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2012
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and the next year will be better.
I know

Glasgow, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2012
You can call up there and they will gladly tell you that Jacob has paid only two payments and Matt has paid ALL of them. And they will tell you that if Jacob don't pay his payment and if Matt don't pay then they both go to jail. But Matt is making his payments. Thank u have a nice day!
close2home

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Dumbass they aint gonna tell you shit!
close2home

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 26, 2012
Angela you need to get a job to occupy your time!!!!!!
Lava Boy

Glasgow, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2012
If you ck the ips they are different and I promise it isn't Angela. But if it was it is the truth try a little closer to home. Maybe like the family this was done to. They are fed up with Jacob running his mouth and they have made the comment Matt IS NOT going to pay all by himself so thinks they are so smart you aint SO you must be a Wilborn to know so much. Most in Jail so hummmm who does that leave that isn't but promise you are so way off Lava boy!!!
Chelsey white

Glasgow, KY

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Bitch it is chelsey white so fuck with me! Don't you dare bring Angela in this that is my second mother she has nothin to do with this "I know" is me and yes they will "close2home" is Brian or Stacy. Call and try Jacob is 18 his information is no longer quite. You call and check they can tell u. So keep Angela out of it!!
Chelsey white

Glasgow, KY

#13 Dec 26, 2012
So u can stop thinking Jacob is a baby bc he is not a baby anymore time to grow up!
Lava Boy

Glasgow, KY

#14 Dec 26, 2012
Look at all the ips. Is she running all over the county using computers.lol You are Stupid! They are alot of people that Jacob as run his mouth too and his family has too so before we call names and slander think about it or more will come out than you can handle...Idiots how you all figure this stuff is beyond me but you are wilborn aren't you and you all are all bada@@ lol that is reason half are in jail or on probation...Get your facts straight or we will get you for slander ..yea right Truth hurts don't it!
What I need to know

Glasgow, KY

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Angela wouldn't be on here posting about shit she don't care about.bc she knows as long as her son keeps paying Jacobs life belongs to him bc a lawyer has done said as long ad Matt pays he can turn aroun and sue Jacob so Angela could care less about this shit!! Anyone gotta problem with her give her a call or come and see her.... So keep up this childish shit... Within time it pays off... Have a nice day....
Louise

Glasgow, KY

#16 Dec 27, 2012
Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min ChromiuMan 158,016
Ricky Jones 47 min Kingdom 14
Josh lee 11 hr Rolling acres 5
oral sex (Feb '10) 14 hr Teresas a slut 28
Deseray Hagan&& The ryherd boys? (May '09) 14 hr bet not 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Bolshevik USA 639
Rita Bryant Jan 15 The fact 3

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages