Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

ur selfish wrote:
what do u mean teresa doesnt do meth,crack,or anything like some of these dope heads do why r u saying she is a bad mother when she takes care her kids better then some moms out there,atleast she knows where there at & she dont leave her kids with plp just to get that meth high for 4 or 5 months at a time then press charges on someone who took cre of her child while she did all of this,ur child is a wild one running around smoking pot at 12,if it was my child i would bust there azz & find a job & a stable home for my kids.
Teresa we all know its you so stop acting like your someone else lol and you are a bad mother and you dont take care of your kids. And you do not know where your kids is all the time and they was also running wild and smoking pot,taking pills and drinking at 12 and 15 and you didnt beat thier azz. Why dont you find a job and a stable home for your kids then and stop talking about someone else.
teresa

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

yes i do no where my kids r 1 right here with me,1 is with debbie her aunt &1 just got home from vacation in michigan with her soon to be husband &no my kids dont do drugs &I DO TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS,it there dad who dont take care of them.i baught my 14 yr old a christmas pressant & her dad got her 1 to but never gave it to her yet,she got mine last week.so ha! ha! ha!
white chick

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

old angel went to jail thursday night for fraud charges,she went to teresa muses house wednesday night wanting to fight her but teresa didnt fall for her game,teresa called the cops they finaly cought her the next night at her moms then took her right straight to tennessee jail where she was seen on camera getting her money out of the a.t.m. i hope she roughts in that jail sell for a very long time fraud is nothing to play with,i hope u die in there u nasty ho,paybacks r he!! right angela annette mandez.
Wrong

Albany, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

white chick wrote:
old angel went to jail thursday night for fraud charges,she went to teresa muses house wednesday night wanting to fight her but teresa didnt fall for her game,teresa called the cops they finaly cought her the next night at her moms then took her right straight to tennessee jail where she was seen on camera getting her money out of the a.t.m. i hope she roughts in that jail sell for a very long time fraud is nothing to play with,i hope u die in there u nasty ho,paybacks r he!! right angela annette mandez.
you are a lieing wh-re Teresa Muse i saw Angie right before dark and you are right pay back is hell and pay back is coming to you real soon. Angie is a friend of mine and has been for years and you are the nasty ho GOD will have a place for you you don't wish no one to die. You are gonna split HELL wide open because GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY and you are UGLY inside and out and just remember you still have an azz whipping coming from me.
omg

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>you are a lieing wh-re Teresa Muse i saw Angie right before dark and you are right pay back is hell and pay back is coming to you real soon. Angie is a friend of mine and has been for years and you are the nasty ho GOD will have a place for you you don't wish no one to die. You are gonna split HELL wide open because GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY and you are UGLY inside and out and just remember you still have an azz whipping coming from me.
yes she is look on macon co. jail web site shes right there i saw it myself,i know i am not blind i have glasses,well who ever u r wanting to wipe me come on down ur the next contestant to the monroe co. jail too.cause i dont bather nobody so leave me alone,this is angel's post not mine post something bout her for a change,oh! u cant she's in jail,ha! ha! ha!
no more

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

well thats 1 more dope head off the streets now,lets see how long it takes them to get Barbara lemons,Leanne Bryant,& Lonnie Bryant,oh! Lonnie Bryant Jr. too ,it willn't be long I Am Steal Watching U,LMFAO.
We know

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

no more wrote:
well thats 1 more dope head off the streets now,lets see how long it takes them to get Barbara lemons,Leanne Bryant,& Lonnie Bryant,oh! Lonnie Bryant Jr. too ,it willn't be long I Am Steal Watching U,LMFAO.
Teresa Muse, Angel is not in jail I dont know who told you that but they lied to you big time and you said you seen her on a jail web site YOU DO NEED GLASSES LOL because she is not and did not go to jail. Why dont you drive around her mama's and you will see her there. You are just starting trouble again I be glad when she beat's you ass. I have talked to her and seen her today SHE IS NOT IN JAIL. LOL
no more

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

We know wrote:
<quoted text>Teresa Muse, Angel is not in jail I dont know who told you that but they lied to you big time and you said you seen her on a jail web site YOU DO NEED GLASSES LOL because she is not and did not go to jail. Why dont you drive around her mama's and you will see her there. You are just starting trouble again I be glad when she beat's you ass. I have talked to her and seen her today SHE IS NOT IN JAIL. LOL
well she was this morning i saw her pic on the web site not inless someone got her sorry azz out sence this morning,oh! my friend michelle rushelle told me it was on the scanner that thay took her macon co.2 days ago so i now ur lying i saw her pic on there,let her come to my house again my landlord got a stay away on her azz so if she shows back up here in this traylor park she'll go back to jail AGAIN.
ur stupid

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

oh! buy the way who wants to wipe my azz,well if u come on down here the popo would love to see u & me too in the back seat of that cop car,did i say anything to or about u?no so keep my name out of ur mouth,who r u any ways u dont have to tell ur name just ur nickname then i will now who u are B.A.L.H is that u,if so u dont have room to talk u ratting 2 faced pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Tompkinsville Forum right now

Search the Tompkinsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min pusherman_ 128,664
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 146,291
new snitch report 2 hr TVILLE SWEETIE 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Ashby 26,189
Julie Stephens 5 hr cool guy 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr hollerrat 16,117
Who do y'all thank the police picks on the most... 9 hr KEEP IT REAL 7
" IS Frances BBQ Shut IT"S Doors" 11 hr Logic 4
KT's Confections Wed neverbeen 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tompkinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••