Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2012
12-M-00125COMMONWEALTH VS. MENDEZ, ANGELA
(PRETRIAL CONFERENCE)
1 0014030 CRIMINAL MISCHIEF-3RD DEGREE 2M1857902
ANGELA

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2012
12-T-00361COMMONWEALTH VS. MENDEZ, ANGELA A.
(ARRAIGNMENT)
1 0004800 FAILURE OF OWNER TO MAINTAIN REQUIRED INSURANCE/SECURITY 1ST 2L9649781
2 0004240 NO/EXPIRED REGISTRATION PLATES 2L9649781
3 0002060 IMPROPER EQUIPMENT 2L9649781
upopo

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Gireath lol
momma mia
#5 Oct 14, 2012
damn striaght she a paper signing ,steal anything not tied down ,give her 12 year old dope to help her robb ppl and then go lay up with the man that molested em
Angel

Tompkinsville, KY

#6 Oct 27, 2012
If u wanna talk ish y dnt u b big enuf to post ya name if u keep up wit my life so much y dnt u cum c me u probably know where I stay atleast I'm not as pathetic as u settin here posting ish bout pol who's life dnt pertain to u my kids r none of ur business so I'd suggest u lee them out ur mouth
kant

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 27, 2012
u kids r a maixcan Angel
If u wanna talk ish
post ya name if u A angel ho u su;k maixcan di;; fore a to do
Brenda

Kendallville, IN

#8 Oct 27, 2012
Angel wrote:
If u wanna talk ish y dnt u b big enuf to post ya name if u keep up wit my life so much y dnt u cum c me u probably know where I stay atleast I'm not as pathetic as u settin here posting ish bout pol who's life dnt pertain to u my kids r none of ur business so I'd suggest u lee them out ur mouth
you go girl tell em like it is. I am sure the ones talking ain't no better than you or me either one. They would have enough to do if they would clean off their own doorstep. Love ya girl we have been friends for years. They should put on their BIG GIRL PANTIES and put their name on here..........
Angel

Tompkinsville, KY

#10 Oct 27, 2012
Kant heck yea my kids are mexicans and itch wats it to ya put ya name on her ..... And I can't help wat happen to my kids.
kant

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2012
U A OH *-* mexicans OH
yeah

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Oct 28, 2012
How can you not help what happens to your kids? It's called being a parent and worrying more about them then you do dope and sex.
Brenda

Kendallville, IN

#13 Oct 28, 2012
kant wrote:
u kids r a maixcan Angel
If u wanna talk ish
post ya name if u A angel ho u su;k maixcan di;; fore a to do
ou listen i have a grandson his daddy is Mexican so you really need to shut the he!! up you low life piece of sh!t. Put your da-n name on here you F-ing coward my grandson is just as good as any other Motherfu-fer' child. This ain't Angel your fu-king with so put your name on here chicken sh!t and bring it on.
Angel

Tompkinsville, KY

#14 Oct 28, 2012
yeah wrote:
How can you not help what happens to your kids? It's called being a parent and worrying more about them then you do dope and sex.
I don't do dope and I sure the he!! Ain't a sex Finn and further more keep my name out of my mouth and off hurr.... And I try to be the best parent I can, when ur poor u can't do much but I try my hardest. I would give my life up for my kids any day.
had to ask

Casey, IL

#15 Nov 2, 2012
right angel if u cared about ur kids they would be with u now not at otherplps house & ur kids do do dope & have sex,just like mom right.YES YES YES.
big daddy

Glasgow, KY

#16 Nov 2, 2012
dam leave the woman alone already she has been through enough !!
u full of it

Casey, IL

#17 Nov 2, 2012
big daddy wrote:
dam leave the woman alone already she has been through enough !!
not true,she has 4 warrents on her in tennessee & here too,the cops are lazy and willnt go get here,shes looking at 20 yrs over that (froud) its no joke messing with plps tax checks) she needs to take care of her kids and stop doping it up u meth head angel.be a real woman.
wow

Glasgow, KY

#18 Nov 2, 2012
What about her meth precursor charge, what happened there? sure know she was a singing bird the night it happened!!!
Liz

United States

#19 Nov 2, 2012
Why don't y'all people get off this is bull shit on here talking bout people I bet your no better then her and as far as her taking her kids out to do things for dope that's just nuts u know she is sorry but I know her better then that u people are so lame
u full of it

Casey, IL

#20 Nov 3, 2012
singing meth head bird thats what she is,money or meth thats all shes out for also robbing plp dont make her sorry a.. any better,who is taking care of her kids sure not her kayla rides her bike all over towm looking for pot with 2 under aged boys and smokes it with them ,i have saw it with my own eyes,god plz stop taking up for dope head and help her poor sad soul,she willnt help herself not enless in belongs to someone else.
poor

Horse Cave, KY

#21 Nov 3, 2012
12-CR-00031
MONROE

COMMONWEALTH VS. MENDEZ, ANGELA
Scheduled Events
PRETRIAL CONFERENCE 11/14/2012 09:00 AM C
12-M-00125
MONROE

COMMONWEALTH VS. MENDEZ, ANGELA
Scheduled Events
PRETRIAL CONFERENCE 11/13/2012 10:00 AM D
JURY TRIAL 11/16/2012 09:00 AM D
12-T-00361
MONROE

COMMONWEALTH VS. MENDEZ, ANGELA A.
Scheduled Events
SHOW CAUSE HEARING 11/27/2012 09:03 AM D lol lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr now 148,170
Up the rear jones 4 hr Soldier looking P... 1
Austin Jones 8 hr Austin 8
Robin Hagan 10 hr Teacher looking ... 7
Cult in Red Boiling Springs Wed Kraft 7
Jamie Comer Runs Again! Wed yea 20
Oink oink Wed Life 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages