Glasgow Police Officer Arrest

Glasgow Police Officer Arrest

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

Wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
GLASGOW POLICE OFFICER ARRESTED ON DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CHARGES

Tuesday, 19 February 2013 08:39

Glasgow City Police Lieutenant Colonel David Graves was arrested last night on a domestic violence charge. According to Kentucky State Police, they got a call at 10:27 pm on a report of domestic violence. State police responded and arrested 46 year old David Ewing Graves of Glasgow without incident. Graves was charged with assault 4th degree, domestic violence and lodged in the Barren County Jail. Glasgow Police Chief Guy Turcotte has not released a statement on the arrest. State Trooper Jermaine Savage was the arresting officer.
Hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Wonder how long before they come for frog and his crooked bunch. He should have done been jailed a long time ago. Guess he snitches on people to stay out of jail to. I know for facts he is a liar and a thief he always has been and always will be.
What

Leesburg, GA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
does this have to do with Frog? Just because David and his wife had trouble has nothing to do with Frog.
Cause

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2013
He started in tvill with ole frog and adam minor and eaton all of them is in trouble now. The only one who keeps gettin missed is ole frog, makes ya wonder who he's talkin to to stay out of trouble.
you got that right

Cave City, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Cause wrote:
He started in tvill with ole frog and adam minor and eaton all of them is in trouble now. The only one who keeps gettin missed is ole frog, makes ya wonder who he's talkin to to stay out of trouble.
You can go down the list that was trained in Tompkinsville. The only crooked cops not busted trained there, are still there. David Graves has not been nothing but a drunk, crooked, smartazz with a badge. It never seems to amaze me how they drop the smartazz routine, when they loose their badge. David you better hope your crooked buddies help you keep yours,or you will have to hide like Kevin Thompson. Another woman beater that thinks he can make a woman do what they say.No wonder people in tompkinsville do so many drugs. If I lived in a Town that is just as crooked as the law and the ones trained their. I would stay strung out too! Why the state police can't see that most of the trouble in this part of the state. Always leads through Tompkinsville.
Cause

Glasgow, KY

#6 Feb 24, 2013
you got that right wrote:
<quoted text>You can go down the list that was trained in Tompkinsville. The only crooked cops not busted trained there, are still there. David Graves has not been nothing but a drunk, crooked, smartazz with a badge. It never seems to amaze me how they drop the smartazz routine, when they loose their badge. David you better hope your crooked buddies help you keep yours,or you will have to hide like Kevin Thompson. Another woman beater that thinks he can make a woman do what they say.No wonder people in tompkinsville do so many drugs. If I lived in a Town that is just as crooked as the law and the ones trained their. I would stay strung out too! Why the state police can't see that most of the trouble in this part of the state. Always leads through Tompkinsville.
Sad thing is frog is only chief cause they didn't want to spend the money to advertise the job and git someone who had experince. He is just sorry and always has been bout hisself. He dont care nuthin bout the city or the officers as long as he get sumthin from whatever he does hes happy. Just look at how he runs round town talking bout everything he done when he aint done nuthin. And i bet if ya checked his house there is all kinda stuff what belongs to the city unless he throwed that it the city lake too.

I wish the fbi would look at his crooked azz he needs to go to jail with his child molestin brother darrel who been running round town in his look like a police car with lights in it and packin a badge and gun like hes still da law when everyone knows he aint shit but a child molester. He needs to rot in hell n so does ole frog that lyin stealin piece of dung. Maybe then we can get rid of the drugs in this town and not have them givin frog money to look the other way.
chrs

Glasgow, KY

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad thing is frog is only chief cause they didn't want to spend the money to advertise the job and git someone who had experince. He is just sorry and always has been bout hisself. He dont care nuthin bout the city or the officers as long as he get sumthin from whatever he does hes happy. Just look at how he runs round town talking bout everything he done when he aint done nuthin. And i bet if ya checked his house there is all kinda stuff what belongs to the city unless he throwed that it the city lake too.
I wish the fbi would look at his crooked azz he needs to go to jail with his child molestin brother darrel who been running round town in his look like a police car with lights in it and packin a badge and gun like hes still da law when everyone knows he aint shit but a child molester. He needs to rot in hell n so does ole frog that lyin stealin piece of dung. Maybe then we can get rid of the drugs in this town and not have them givin frog money to look the other way.
A convicted felon can't carry a gun. Sounds like we need to call KSP A>S>A>P.
you got that right

Cave City, KY

#8 Feb 24, 2013
If darrel is running around town with his gun, and badge. Someone needs to call 13 news and let them in on it. It's hard to lie if a film crew sneaking upon you, and catching you red handed. If that is what he is doing.And chrs the law in town would lie for him, and say they left their gun in the car.The News is the way to go. That away he will have to come up with a answer right then. And they would have to arrest him. I hope Frog gets it one day the younger people are getting to know their rights.They are not dealing with the same people that didn't know them 30 years ago.
you got that right

Cave City, KY

#9 Feb 24, 2013
P.S. and not all the young people are on the poisson that the crooked law,and some officals grow, and bring in here. To keep their grubby hands around the control knobs of this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 151,876
Magistrates 3 hr Yes 3
michelle thompson/combs/sanchez (Apr '10) 7 hr bingo 37
amy cropper 9 hr Oh Man 2
Ashley Dubree and Isaac Roddy 11 hr Big boy swagg 8
jail closing (Nov '11) 14 hr Sad citizen 220
fake people Fri well 4

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages