he just stays on drugs

he threatened over a dog bite

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new_little_bitty 40

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2008
well i had been working for him i got bit by his dog and he threatened to beat me up im a female and i told him i had to go back to the doctor over that place his dog bit me and he threatened to beat me up again plus he had promised me i would work for him all year and he goes and hires some of his drug buddies he broke his ex-girlfriends leg he is just plain out crazy

Since: Jan 08

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2008
new_little_bitty40 wrote:
well i had been working for him i got bit by his dog and he threatened to beat me up im a female and i told him i had to go back to the doctor over that place his dog bit me and he threatened to beat me up again plus he had promised me i would work for him all year and he goes and hires some of his drug buddies he broke his ex-girlfriends leg he is just plain out crazy
I know a couple of guys that can take care of that dog for you, if you know what I mean? ; )
new_little_bitty 40

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 6, 2008
sure i dont care i even went to the emergency room and lied cause cliff had threatened me and did not even tell them what happened for real now i can not go back to the doctor to have it checked out again cause it went through medicaid and cliff is mad cause my arm is messed up over it it hurts in the bone and the bite has not healed right it is black in the middle of where it bit me then he gets some more people to work for him how wrong is cliff hollinsworth and he tells me if i sue him he will kill me he will beat me to death he is cold hearted and then he broke his ex-girlfriends leg cause he was out all night and she was worried about him thought he was in jail cause he drives around on suspended license and she fell asleep at his house and comes in and body slams her she had to have surgery and have pins put in her leg and then he treats her like shit too
new_little_bitty 40

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 6, 2008
Does anyone know Cliff Hollinworth?
Howard Stern

AOL

#5 Jun 7, 2008
new_little_bitty40 wrote:
Does anyone know Cliff Hollinworth?
I have known him all his life. Unfortunately Cliff grew up having anything he wanted handed to him and he doesn't know how to appreciate anything or anyone. He could have had a really good life had he tried but he has threw it all away for drugs. He needs help and has had several second chances, I think 5-10 in the state penitentary would really do him some good.
It is a shame that he worried his poor mother to death too. You should stay away from him he will only take you down with him.
new_little_bitty 40

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jun 7, 2008
yeah i know he doesnt appreciate anything i mean i was gonna work in his tobacco and he wouldnt have had to touch it but he doesnt appreciate it if he calls me and asks me to help him again im hanging up the phone on him
Lisa

United States

#7 Jul 10, 2008
Yeah Cliff is so eat up on Meth it's done fried his brain.What do you think happen to his dad.He's got bipolar.
What

Charlotte, TN

#8 Jul 10, 2008
He looked fine to me earlier when I saw him in T-ville.......... WTF?
Bev

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 10, 2008
What wrote:
He looked fine to me earlier when I saw him in T-ville.......... WTF?
Everyone looks fine when ur on drugs 2! And as for the other girl that got bit bythe dog.. Ur a dumbass 4 being scared of him u really think he would kill u over a dog? If he did it would be ur fault. Dont ever be scared of somebody that is threatin 2 kill u either they got the balls or they dont!

Since: Jun 08

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jul 11, 2008
Who is his ex-girlfriend?
Sunshine

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jul 11, 2008
I have known Cliff all my life. In school u never heard anything bad on him.I thought the world of him. These past few years all u hear is bad. Its a shame how drugs can change a person so much. Hes been through a lot with the lost of both parents and he needs help.
good friend to cliff

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jul 14, 2008
how would u act if u walked in and saw ur dads brains on the wall guess thats meth talkin 2
FYI

AOL

#13 Jul 15, 2008
He was acting this way long before his dads death. I heard they found GSR on his hands too???
crazy

Jamestown, KY

#14 Jul 15, 2008
I dont think you guys should get on here and talk about some ones life like this. I went to school with Cliff also and he was a funny person to be around. I havent seen him in years, but to find out how some one is doing by reading it here is crazy...I think it needs to stop. You have no idea what goes threw someones head when they have seen someone dead, espeacially when it was their parent. So I think people need to back off Cliff!!!
good friend to cliff

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jul 15, 2008
CRAZY THIS IS FOR U, I AM REALLY GOOD FRIENDS WITH CLIFF AND I WAS THERE WITH HIM THROUGH THE LOSS OF BOTH HIS PARENTS I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIM I AM TAKING UP FOR HIM IT PISSES ME OFF TO READ THESE COMMENTS BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO U AND I DONT SEEM TO BE ONE OF THEM.
good friend to cliff

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jul 15, 2008
THEY DID FOR YOUR FYI THANK U KNOW IT ALL BUT U DONT IT WAS FROM A TOTAL DIFFERENT TYPE OF GUN
Friend of Cliffs parents

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jul 15, 2008
listen kids: Cliff had good, decent parents who adored him. if you can't say something good about this poor young man who has suffered more loss than most people do in a lifetime why don't you just shut up.
scarlett ohara

United States

#18 Jul 20, 2008
I also have known cliff for a longtime and I agree with "Friends of Cliffs parents" all that shit u heard about the gun powder on his hands, and all that other stuff is just rumors. Cliff is a good person deep down, he's just got on the wrong path, he needs friends not people to write mean things about him. I have went through alot with him and if I can still say good things about him...anyone should be able to!
hillbilly

Bath, MI

#19 Jul 20, 2008
i've known cliff all my life. growing up he always knew how to put a smile on someones face. he's a fun and loving person. i know he is on drugs and the mean stuff ya'll say he has done, is not cliff. it's the drugs. he does have a problem, but we don't need to judge him. we need to pray for him instead. the stuff he has had to deal with is more than most of us could handle. so cliff if your reading this, you do have friends that care a lot about you and we miss the old cliff. but don't change for us, do it for yourself. you still have your whole life ahead of you and its not to late.
Concern

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jul 20, 2008
I just saw Cliff this morning and he looked like he was doing fine. He seems to be a real kind person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name those dead beat low lifes of t-ville 3 min Colagirl 29
Men who cheat 21 min Colagirl 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min ngg 148,891
Austin Jones 1 hr huh 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 14 hr HOMEEE 644
so-ky.com Sat rose 5
Kala cross Fri Monroe 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages