First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeah right

Sylacauga, AL

#1 May 13, 2011
Is Julie Stephens working there. Who does he have running his drugs for him these days. Birge? Stephens? Burnette? Does anyone know. Scotty takes pills and smoke meth.
scotty gass

Glasgow, KY

#2 May 13, 2011
im not on drugs give me a drug test i will take one every day... yes julie is working here we are dating... who even is doing this is just trying to hurt my buissines!!!!!! and god will judgeu for what u say.....
white lie

Sylacauga, AL

#3 May 13, 2011
scotty gass wrote:
im not on drugs give me a drug test i will take one every day... yes julie is working here we are dating... who even is doing this is just trying to hurt my buissines!!!!!! and god will judgeu for what u say.....
Now now Scotty. Everyone knows you take pain pills for that bummed knee of yours. Oh wait but u take more than you are prescribed so that makes it an addiction. And isn't true that the meth heads who come in your business side door in the back get free food in trade for them giving u what they cooked up? And sorry to burst ur bubble but Julie only dates and hangs with people who she can get pills from. Ur her bi$!! Now
Scotty

Glasgow, KY

#4 May 13, 2011
You people are truly mistaken. I am no longer having to take pills because my leg doesn't bother me anymore, I can prove that to you when you dish out money for a drug test. For those that don't know I also have cameras and can see who comes in and out of my resturant. You people really need to turn down the right road and seek God because you truly need forgiveness for everything you have said about people. I know if your running your mouth about me you have also run it about other people. Just so you know the workers at Scotty's Barbeque will be PRAYING FOR YOU!!
white lie

Sylacauga, AL

#5 May 13, 2011
Scotty wrote:
You people are truly mistaken. I am no longer having to take pills because my leg doesn't bother me anymore, I can prove that to you when you dish out money for a drug test. For those that don't know I also have cameras and can see who comes in and out of my resturant. You people really need to turn down the right road and seek God because you truly need forgiveness for everything you have said about people. I know if your running your mouth about me you have also run it about other people. Just so you know the workers at Scotty's Barbeque will be PRAYING FOR YOU!!
How easy is it for you lie. Since when have you changed? You are playing the same game as last winter aren't you. You sit and talk to your customers like you care and as soon as you walk away your are cussing and fussing about how stupid you think your own customers are. You are so fake. What church do you go to.
Scotty

Glasgow, KY

#6 May 13, 2011
I am not like you I am telling the truth which you apparently can not do. I do sit and talk to my customers and I DO NOT walk away cussing and fussing at them. I find humor in that you are sitting behind a computer screen running your mouth about people when you could be out working and making a living for yourself but no you choose not to work. God Bless you because we all know you need it.
liar liar

Sylacauga, AL

#7 May 13, 2011
White liar you are right. Scotty is two faced and he plays the act of being holy and trusting God. Shame on him. Using God to try and look good on the forum. U are a liar Scotty people need to stop eating at Scottys bar b q because you are funding drug trafficing in your own back yard
white liar

Sylacauga, AL

#8 May 13, 2011
Scotty wrote:
I am not like you I am telling the truth which you apparently can not do. I do sit and talk to my customers and I DO NOT walk away cussing and fussing at them. I find humor in that you are sitting behind a computer screen running your mouth about people when you could be out working and making a living for yourself but no you choose not to work. God Bless you because we all know you need it.
So Scotty u don't go to church? How do you know if I have a job. Don't you know what assuming does? I am not telling lies. I have heard you and I know how you run you life and business. The sooner people know who you really are the better. You are a lair. A cheat and you are a horrible boss. Those girls working for you. I feel sorry for them. You take their tips out of their pay which is cash. You don't pay taxes. And if the little girl that waited on my table gets a tips you take it away from her. The dept of employment should shut you down. Tax fraud. Drugs. Need I say more
Brandy

Glasgow, KY

#9 May 13, 2011
Julie told me she was engaged 2 Frank. So she dating you and engaged 2 him? She showed me her 7ct diamond and said they were getting married, you were close by when we were talking about it. I'm confused!!!!!!!!
jealous

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 May 13, 2011
Sounds like to me this is a jealous ex...or ex wife. Why don't you all leave julie and scotty alone and let them be happy. That's what's wrong with this town someone is gonna always bring ya down no matter what....and if he doing that to his workers I'm sure they would find a better place to work don't YA think:) your just MAD cause you don't got what she got and that's scotty....
liar

Sylacauga, AL

#11 May 13, 2011
jealous wrote:
Sounds like to me this is a jealous ex...or ex wife. Why don't you all leave julie and scotty alone and let them be happy. That's what's wrong with this town someone is gonna always bring ya down no matter what....and if he doing that to his workers I'm sure they would find a better place to work don't YA think:) your just MAD cause you don't got what she got and that's scotty....
Around Monroe county there aren't many other options for jobs. Those girls probably can't find any other work or they would. And believe u me I am not jealous. If Scotty makes Julie happy that's wonderful however she won't stay with him long. She is accustomed to better things than he could imagine offering her, well other than feeding her drug habit
satisfied customer

Glasgow, KY

#12 May 13, 2011
I believe that ANYONE that is TRYING to discredit another person should clean his or her own closet before they try to clean anothers. The ONLY way that another person can judge is if they themselves are the Higher one above... So there fore, with that said I do not believe He would post negetive about another person. I too shall remeber you in my prayers. I am not judgeing anyone but, I do feel for the persons that are being lied upon.
Little Dynamite

Glasgow, KY

#13 May 13, 2011
satisfied customer wrote:
I believe that ANYONE that is TRYING to discredit another person should clean his or her own closet before they try to clean anothers. The ONLY way that another person can judge is if they themselves are the Higher one above... So there fore, with that said I do not believe He would post negetive about another person. I too shall remeber you in my prayers. I am not judgeing anyone but, I do feel for the persons that are being lied upon.
OH HUSH!
wrong info

Cave City, KY

#14 May 13, 2011
Julie and Frank are NOT engaged. That was false information. I don't know about the rest of this but I do know they aren't engaged.
satisfied worker

Glasgow, KY

#15 May 14, 2011
First off you need to leave his employees out of this, I have NEVER been on drugs and NEVER WILL BE. I unlike some people enjoy my life, for the ones saying all this when you point a finger at someone you have 3 pointing back at you so you need to make sure your have nothing to hide. And for the record I love this job, Its not because I needed a job but I love what I do here and I LOVE THE PEOPLE I WORK WITH!! Scotty is a great boss and apparently you don't see that, or your just jealous. And Second of all you need to leave him and Julie alone, they don't bother anyone and they are very happy together but yet people like you want to run them down because you don't want to see them happy. You just want to bring people down and guess what that's not going to happen here. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU SAY because I of all people know the truth and GOD is the only one that will judge ME....
head of kitchen

Glasgow, KY

#16 May 14, 2011
You are nothing but a LOWLIFE!!! GO ahead do your drugs while we work. Scotty has done kept to many of you people up. You are just jealous because he don't want to keep people like you up now since he found someone that will get in here and work. US PEOPLE OF SCOTTY'S BARBEQUE ARE SATISFIED BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN HERE WORKING!!!
Scotty

Glasgow, KY

#17 May 14, 2011
You can get in the morning and go to church with me so we can pray together.
peas and carrots

Glasgow, KY

#18 May 14, 2011
I dont think scotty is on drugs or running drugs through his buisness as yall r saying but i will never eat there anymore because of a certain person that works and handles the food sorry scotty ur a good person but im just being honest. Just leave him alone people he has a greater person to answer to and who he will be judge by. if any of yall have problems with him just take it up with him face to face not on here. I beleive he pays his emmployees good plus there tips they r paid alot better for 4 days then wat i do working a full week.
Reader

Kendallville, IN

#19 May 14, 2011
Enjoy the food, stay off the pills and you will succeed.
oh rite

Fort Dodge, IA

#20 May 14, 2011
they aint paid *hit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genital warts 55 min Warning 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 163,795
Apace 5 hr Tuck85 1
hmmm 17 hr Brock 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Fire Eater 837
Forgiveness Tue Just saying 2
teresa get banned or arrested? (Jul '10) May 22 Shame 125

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages