Kychic

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
A grown ass woman that abandoned her kids. Now her son is 18 and draws a check and has to take care of her. Where was she at when he was growing up with strangers. She was hooked on drugs and didn't care about him. But now she kissing as to have a place to stay.WOW Everybody needs mom like that......NOT!!!!!
OWOW

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Thats all messed up how can you pick drugs over your kids....
Hell Yeah

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
No comment??? I didnt think so I wouldn't have one either.
crazy lady

Gainesboro, TN

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Idon't thank you should get on here a talk about her if you don't know her, i grow up with tammy and she is A GOOD PERSONshe just got mess up in some bad stuff, and yes she loves her family, but if you r on here talking about her then ur no better then her, love ya tammy
hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#5 Nov 16, 2012
is she originally from clinton co.?
Hell Yeah

Elk Horn, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2012
no she is from monreo county
Anonymous

Greensburg, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Dude WTF? Yes Tammy has made some bad decisions and no she hasn't been in her childrens life as much as she needed to be but she is the one that has to live with that each day NOT you so the best thing all if you need to do is grow up..Tammy is a really good woman and is very caring and loving about people, but atleast shes tryin to be in her kids life! And no she don't have a drug problem she use to but don't anymore, and her boy offered to let her stay with him! So get it straight! That's why he left his aunts and uncles..point blank!
Who

Leesburg, GA

#8 Jan 11, 2013
is her son what is his name?
Who

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2013
His name is Joey. He takes care of her and his sister an brother n law. They don't do nyhting for him, except use him for a free place to live.
bob

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2013
if is tammy im think of u all need 2 leave her be cause she a sweet an lovely girl go sweep of our own dam porchs
Jerricka hagan

Albany, GA

#11 Jun 30, 2013
His name is Joey. He takes care of her and his sister an brother n law. They don't do nyhting for him, except use him for a free place to live.

Ok look here I'm jerricka his sister and Tammy is my mother and if u can set on here and run ur god dam* mouth u should say this shiz to some bodys face! and I don't care who You are If u got something to say say it with ur real name don't hide behind a gosh Dam* computer and write ur names!!! And for one we didn't grow up with strangers! For 2 my mama was in my life I was with her every weekend and alot of every summer growing up for 3 I dont just live with Joey mother *ucker me and. Larry are what makes this god dam house a home we keep it clean and cook so unless ur in my life or can freaking confront me don't go ribbon that cock sucker of urs
linda

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jun 30, 2013
EXCUSE ME BUT DO NOT RUN YOUR DAM MOUTHS ABOUT TAMMY OR HER KIDS SHE IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN IN HER KIDS LIVES I NO FOR FACT I GREW UP WITH HER AND LOVE HER LIKE A SISTER AND SHE PAYS HER OWN WAY AND SO DOES JERRICKA AND LARRY SHE HAS HER OWN MONEY AND JERRICKA AND LARRY DOES ALL THE RUNNING AND COOKING AND CLEANING AND TAKES CARE OF JOEY AND TAMMY BEST THEY CAN DO NOT RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOMEONE WHEN YOU DO NOT NO WHAT THE SAME HELL IS GOING ON AND TAMMY BLESS HER EVER LOVING HEART IS SICK AND CAN NOT DEAL WITH THE BULL SHIT SO BACK OFF OR YOU WILL BE BACKED OFF YOU WILL NOT EVEN GIVE YOUR REAL NAME SO JUST GOES TO SHOW TO SCARED OF GETTING YOUR ASS BEAT
big daddy

Cave City, KY

#13 Jul 6, 2013
any body that is on here talking shit about tammy needs to fall back I am friends with her and all her kids she is a good women my daughter went to school with jerica and sandy would come over some tammy is to be left alone she is a big hearted women who tries she has had here problems but who has not.
Jerricka hagan

Albany, GA

#14 Jul 7, 2013
big daddy wrote:
any body that is on here talking shit about tammy needs to fall back I am friends with her and all her kids she is a good women my daughter went to school with jerica and sandy would come over some tammy is to be left alone she is a big hearted women who tries she has had here problems but who has not.
Thanks! And mama said thank. To!
woleb

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jul 7, 2013
i TO no IS u MoM MaRrIeD An I no ??
Jerricka hagan

Albany, GA

#16 Jul 7, 2013
woleb wrote:
i TO no IS u MoM MaRrIeD An I no ??

Huh?? I don't understand that ur satin?
Harley0613

Canton, OH

#17 Jul 13, 2013
Does She have a brother Brian? I have been away from t-ville for awhile and was just wondering and trying to catch up on all the news..
heart breaker

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jul 14, 2013
look who ever is running your mouth about tammy and her kids needs to drop it before i put a corn stock in it... point blank bitches keep on hatin
linda

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jul 20, 2013
THE WAY I SEE IT YOU DO NOT EVEN NO WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT KEEP YOU MOUTH OFF TAMMY AND THE KIDS YOU TOO SCARED TO COME SAY SHIT TO HER FACE FOR YOU NO IT LIES AND YOU WILL GET YOUR AZZ KICKED I AM SO TIRED OF ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO RUN THEY MOUTH AND DO NOT NO ANYTHING TAMMY HAS ALWAYS DONE HER BEST AND IS STILL TRYING TO DO HER BEST NO ONE IS PERFECT AND ITS TIME YOU CLEAN OUT YOUR OWN INSTEAD OF TRYING TO HURT OTHERS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH SO BACK THE FUDGE OFf

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jul 21, 2013
hi linda r u married

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married men cheating 18 min Laura 5
April Hagan Freeman and Jared hale 21 min Old timer 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Paul 169,897
true love 2 hr panaroma 22
Monroe County Middle School 3 hr Blue eyes 5
Daniel simmons 6 hr Bowling green chick 5
People knocking the disabled people that get as... 7 hr Head 9

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages