Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81691 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69670 Sep 11, 2012
Morning. Humpaburn here. The word is Hemp,,,,my name is Hump. Man everything is made of hemp,,,I love hemp,,I eat hemp,,,smoke hemp,,,eat hemp,,,crap hemp, eat hemp poop and recycle it over and over. Man oh man hemp java on a frosty morn,,,good schitt. Hemp has made me all kinds of friends,,,,all colors of animals. I take free trips on hemp and never leave the house. Did you know bible pages are made from hemp? Just think of how many doobie rolling pages there are,,,,,,you get a double hemp whammy too,,,,dang. Think I'll go read a couple of chapters right now. Dang I'm feelin' so good,,,,,everybody have a friggin' good day. Wheeeeee!!! Humpaburn out.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69671 Sep 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Proclaiming to be a make-believe pastor of a pretend church, is not a full time job. Sitting on the internet for hours on end and vainly attempting to be witty, is not either.
Maybe my living is already made Scruff. Ever think of that? That's ASSociate pastor Scruff. Pretend church? That would be your backyard church, most likely an off shoot of the CODvine. You toss in your quarter then collect it.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#69672 Sep 11, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
No the dump is where you live and play. Get on your pink scooter and ride back, the una meeting is about to begin. You wouldn't want to be late. You are a bore and a loser troll. Go suck a big one like you are known for teenie weenie rider. They all like your una stench. You are nothing but a foul mouthed loser like your king troll idol.
"Click"
It's kinda chilly to be riding a scooter right now. I don't know where Farterman lives and even if I seen on the him on the street, I still wouldn't know him.

So, you say that you are a bored loser troll, that has been trolling the bird thread for a long time, and that you wanted to "suck a big one". I haven't said anything foul mouth, but only repeated what you have said.

Aw yes, the man down below is tugging at your shoulder. Do you feel him, he is right there at you side, tugging away...he likes the way that you keep feeding his fire....."Click"....
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69673 Sep 11, 2012
Both of you idiots are nothing but satan's pawn and you will be rewarded for that. You are both the lowest form of life and need to find something useful to do with yourselves besides prove on a daily basis what lowlifes you really are. We know you are riding that scooter to the shitshack and kissing the backside of your leader. You continue to bore people on every thread with your juvenile little name changing, post changing and blasphemy. I said I was Abeliever, not a nun. So you pieces of unasludge can suck it. No one wants to have you permeate their air in life so you inflict your filth on strangers. Must really suck to be you, no friends, no worthwhile days in your life but spreading hate and filth on the internet. Now, you can go straight to hell and take your sick buddies with you. Loser scooter pusher. ha
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69674 Sep 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf, Blueminer, Hempburn, Sybil and the rest of the decent folks trying to posts without all the unashit....have a great day!

You unaslugs, wallow in your filthy sludge and spew your trash like the miserable excuse of human beings you are. You are NOTHING!!!

Off to have a great day, enjoy!

"CLICK"
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#69675 Sep 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe my living is already made Scruff. Ever think of that? That's ASSociate pastor Scruff. Pretend church? That would be your backyard church, most likely an off shoot of the CODvine. You toss in your quarter then collect it.
Collecting a crazy check is a living? Begging for money at a pretend church is a living ? My backyard worship is everyday, not just Sundays. I attend church regularly and don't pretend to offer discounts on sinning. Now that is either pretense, insanity, or outright blasphemy.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#69677 Sep 11, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Both of you idiots are nothing but satan's pawn and you will be rewarded for that. You are both the lowest form of life and need to find something useful to do with yourselves besides prove on a daily basis what lowlifes you really are. We know you are riding that scooter to the shitshack and kissing the backside of your leader. You continue to bore people on every thread with your juvenile little name changing, post changing and blasphemy. I said I was Abeliever, not a nun. So you pieces of unasludge can suck it. No one wants to have you permeate their air in life so you inflict your filth on strangers. Must really suck to be you, no friends, no worthwhile days in your life but spreading hate and filth on the internet. Now, you can go straight to hell and take your sick buddies with you. Loser scooter pusher. ha
What do you want to "suck"? Aw yes he want you to come on down so you can help him stoke the fire, just as you are doing right now. I don't push, I just twist the throttle. We are already in hell, after this life is heaven. So you have a nice day. "Click"......

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69678 Sep 11, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want to "suck"? Aw yes he want you to come on down so you can help him stoke the fire, just as you are doing right now. I don't push, I just twist the throttle. We are already in hell, after this life is heaven. So you have a nice day. "Click"......
I'll tell ya TPR, AfakeBeliever is about to start cussing again, I have seen the steam coming from that vulgar mouth before. She's about to blow a gasket again. Click my arse. That nosey cow is reading every word. She might as well be a Nun. She can't get nun, ain't had none and might as well not want nun. The cesspool swimmer, AfakeBeliever.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#69679 Sep 11, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
No the dump is where you live and play. Get on your pink scooter and ride back, the una meeting is about to begin. You wouldn't want to be late. You are a bore and a loser troll. Go suck a big one like you are known for teenie weenie rider. They all like your una stench. You are nothing but a foul mouthed loser like your king troll idol.

"Click"
Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh. James 3:2, 6-12
Abeliever are you sweet or bitter.?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69680 Sep 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Collecting a crazy check is a living? Begging for money at a pretend church is a living ? My backyard worship is everyday, not just Sundays. I attend church regularly and don't pretend to offer discounts on sinning. Now that is either pretense, insanity, or outright blasphemy.
What you have spoken is all the above. We don't beg money, Scruff. It's a 30% tithe offering. We will do just like we did when the checks bounced, just tell them to get out and take their fat arse wife with them. Why Scruff, you need to get on a "Savings" plan where you can get a discount and get a 90 day warranty on your forgiveness package. This weeks special: Get a forgiveness package deal at our drive thru at $59.95 up and get a free Moses McMuffin.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#69681 Sep 11, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh. James 3:2, 6-12
I think a little of both, cross jumping from one side to the other, hoping that no body catches her. You have a nice day. "Click".....

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69682 Sep 11, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, Nanny. The fake one speaks out both sides of that sewer mouth.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#69683 Sep 11, 2012
I thought this thread was about dead birds.

It's fun to read the first page of something like this, one reasonably scientific explanation surrounded by nuts, and then skip to the end where people with terrible grammar are quoting scripture at each other.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69684 Sep 11, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Such a hate filled false prophet.
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69685 Sep 11, 2012
ha the dead birds excepted money from a church or the government and died apparently

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69686 Sep 11, 2012
Uptonogoodinbg wrote:
I thought this thread was about dead birds.
It's fun to read the first page of something like this, one reasonably scientific explanation surrounded by nuts, and then skip to the end where people with terrible grammar are quoting scripture at each other.
Fun filled excitement all the time. Cool, isn't it? Best of all it's free.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#69687 Sep 11, 2012
papaderp wrote:
ha the dead birds excepted money from a church or the government and died apparently
Both, I think.
papaderp

Florence, KY

#69688 Sep 11, 2012
well if something can kill something be that for sure
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#69689 Sep 11, 2012
Echoes, all of your minions. Why don't you all jump on the bash Abeliever bandwagon? And Unafarce, I do not need nor want any forgiveness offered by your insane and fake organization that you call a church. I would not accept it, even if it was free.

papaderp

Florence, KY

#69690 Sep 11, 2012
church are you talking bout atleat religon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min usa 151,794
jail closing (Nov '11) 7 min Proud Citizen 215
Lol Low Life 28 min Lol 4
fake people 44 min Community Member 2
Why cheat 18 hr over 29
Who do everyone think is the most crooked cop? (Jun '14) Thu Brainwashed 11
Carter courts Thu Really 9

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance