Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#55138 Jun 5, 2012
Giant manta ray swallows up spider crabs

Jun 5, 2012
Raw video: Divers capture rare sight in Australian waters

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1673502725001/gian...

Wish a Giant Manta Ray would swallow the unaass bottom feeders we have sliming up our thread. lol

Blue shark devours giant squid

Recently deceased sea creature eaten by predator off the coast of Australia

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1672834453001/blue...

Would love to see a shark eat some of the unaass giant slimy sewer squids we have slithering around this thread.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#55139 Jun 5, 2012
Wow, I am on a troll free roll....hahahaha

BIRDS, BIRDS, and more BIRDS.....

Kentuckybirds.com serves the backyard bird enthusiast of Kentucky. If you enjoy feeding and watching birds in your yard or local park then we hope to provide you with information to enhance the enjoyment of your hobby.
http://kentuckybirds.com/

Birds found in Kentucky
http://www.whatbird.com/browse/objs/All/birds...

Our Kentucky State Bird
Noted for their bright red plumage, cardinals have about two dozen songs.
Photograph courtesy Harvey Doerksen/U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Map
Cardinal Range
Audio
Fast Facts
Type:
Bird
Diet:
Omnivore
Average life span in the wild:
15 years
Size:
8 to 9 in (21 to 23 cm)
Weight:
1.5 to 1.8 oz (42 to 51 g)
Did you know?
Unlike many songbirds, both male and female cardinals sing, and the female often vocalizes with song from her nest.
Size relative to a tea cup:

The northern cardinal is so well loved that it has been named the official bird of no fewer than seven U.S. states. Bright red cardinals are easily identified by even casual bird watchers, and are often seen frequenting backyards and bird feeders. When foraging elsewhere the birds eat insects, seeds, grain, fruit, and sap.

Cardinals, also called "redbirds," do not migrate and have traditionally been more common in warmer climes such as the U.S. southeast. However, in recent decades they have expanded their common range north through the United States and even into Canada. This population growth may be due to an increase in winter birdfeeders and to the bird's ability to adapt to parks and suburban human habitats.

Only males sport the brilliant red plumage for which their species is known. The color is a key to mating success—the brighter the better. Females are an attractive tan/gray.

Cardinals are active songbirds and sing a variety of different melodies.

Males can be aggressive when defending their territory, and they frequently attack other males who intrude. This tendency sometimes leads cardinals to fly into glass windows, when they charge an "intruding bird" that is really their own reflection.

Cardinals are fairly social and join in flocks that may even include birds of other species. During mating season, however, groups dissolve into pairs. Male birds feed their monogamous partners as they incubate clutches of eggs—typically three per season.

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#55140 Jun 5, 2012
Singing BIRDS:

Animal News: Bird Feathers "Sing"
http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/new...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#55141 Jun 5, 2012
BIRD quiz:

Backyard Birds Quiz
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#55142 Jun 5, 2012
Birds of Prey: World's Deadliest: Super-Hearing Helps Owl Hunt

World's Deadliest: Super-Hearing Helps Owl Hunt
No prey in sight? No problem. With its super-powered hearing, the great grey owl can hunt rodents scurrying beneath a layer of snow two feet deep.

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/ani...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#55143 Jun 5, 2012
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#55144 Jun 5, 2012
For you trolls who whine we don't talk about BIRDS but always spew nothing but slime, sludge, and slop like the pigs they are. Don't burn that one cell you might have trying to read my post or understand anything about BIRDS, earthquakes, mass animal deaths, space events, or inspirational GODvines. I give you some BIRDS, besides the two on my hands, you CAN understand.....

sylvester & Tweety cartoon

Coyote catches Road Runner
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Foghorn Leghorn Rant!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

oh, and since I think your nanny, Miss Font, likes hummingbirds if I recall correctly, this one is for her. Poor thing trying her best to make you act like a human being. Bless her heart.~ ♥ ~
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#55145 Jun 5, 2012
We don't teach hate, says church where anti-homosexual song filmed

By Ismael Estrada, CNN
Greensburg, Indiana (CNN)– About 20 protesters gathered on Sunday outside the Apostolic Truth Tabernacle here to voice opposition to a viral online video that was taped in the church and shows a young child singing song with lyrics that offer a harsh message for homosexuals.

The video, which surfaced on YouTube last week, shows a child in front of the congregation, singing "I know that God is right, and somebody's wrong... ain't no homo going to make it to heaven."

The congregation erupts in applause at those lines, which the unidentified boy repeats as the pastor looks on.

At another point in the video a voice is heard shouting,"That’s my boy."

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/04/we-d...

You ought to watch the idiot overdosing on the bathsalts too on this site too. Might want to cut back on them.

Or get you some and your he/she uglygurl to round up the sewer crew and get them in the green van, go meet up with your Westboro church and go join spreading the hate and your vile comments with this church of your kind. Spreading hate while taking your money.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#55146 Jun 5, 2012
This you will love Ancient Wolf, watch for the Native American dancing for the Spirit. It is an awesome video of many differnt things I think you will enjoy it.

Stunning Scenes From Our Tiny Planet
Timescapes Trailer

"TimeScapes" is the debut film from award-winning cinematographer and director Tom Lowe. The film features stunning slow-motion and time-lapse cinematography of the landscapes, people, and wildlife of the American South West in amazingly high quality.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/timesc...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#55147 Jun 5, 2012
Now before I go hit the pillow and get rested up for a hot fun day at the pool with friends and family, I won't forget to post the three GODvine's I received today. No doubt a triple dose of blasphemy from the sewer trolls to satisfy their dark master.

The rest of you enjoy the intent of them. Inspiration from DECENT folks and GOD's creatures the sewer trolls aren't smart enough to comprehend.

Beagle Cries When Mommy Comes Home From Overseas
When this airwoman came home from active duty, her beagle literally cried her eyes out during the reunion. It's a heartwarming, beautiful video you will really love.:)

http://www.godvine.com/Beagle-Cries-When-Momm...

Doggy and Kitty Snuggle and Love Each Other
If they can get along, why can't the rest of us?:) Love goes a long way, even in the animal kingdom. Just watch this cute video for some instant cheer.

http://www.godvine.com/Doggy-and-Kitty-Snuggl...

Runner Carries her Collapsed Competitor Across the Finish Line

Sportsmanship and goodness at their absolute finest. Meghan Vogel did what she said any other runner would've done for her after her competitor collapsed on the track - she helped carry her to the finish. Amazing to watch.

http://www.godvine.com/Runner-Carries-her-Col...

I might stop in to catch some REGULARS and decent folks posts in the morning with coffee. Depends how long I sleep in.

Since all my posts are in a row troll free, you can scroll through them as fast I scroll through all the sewer slime. Most won't know the significance of them or understand them if they did try to read them.

Enjoy something to read besides the ignorant, disgusting, rants by sewer trolls obsessing over people who have real lives, not just a pitiful, useless existence like them.

Goodnight, REGULARS and decent posters, have a wonderful Wednesday, vile sewer spewing unatrolls, not so much.

CLICK!!!!

“Bald Eagle”

Since: May 12

Atlantis

#55148 Jun 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks lika taco but smells lika fish, take a break baby go douche that dish! Una is denying being a coward, can you provide a new definition?
Marty and i where friends in high school he liked me and tried to kiss me in the gym one time but i backed off really quick! either that or vice versa I'm not shure if i had tic tacs on me that day but i remember needing them on a regular basis since I used to be a heavy smoker not so much anymore but idk it's been a while. lol

RealProof

III Bill

“Why So Serious?”

Since: Jan 12

Denver, CO

#55149 Jun 6, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Bill! How do I say this without "everyone" catching my drift?
Hmmmmmm? Being that I have enjoyed trolling in the past, I just never could enjoy trolling on anyone other than mean people being mean or slanderous to other people. I would be willing to bet there are trolls that know that to be 100% correct and truthful. Thus I really never made such a good troll, and I am not really trolling here. So there are those I prefer to not engage in that manner, because I consider us friendly. I just never know who is gonna show up. Hope you are well and glad to see you are still around.
Yeah I am usually hanging out in the IT forum. Drop by sometime. There are a whole bunch of new posters who fight non stop.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#55150 Jun 6, 2012
Let's see. Today is Wednesday, so I get to go visit with my family and friends and have chicken wings and beer.

Today, I won't laugh at the evil, slimy Satan's demons and their ignorance of the blessings of Life and Love ... I will just YAWN at their slime and when needed, I will Yawn some more.

Ever notice that there is not much difference in "evil" and "devil" ? So with their evil antagonistic slurring posts of others, they are right there with the Devil yet some proclaim to go to Church. How tight he has them in his grasp with all their delusions and obsessions.

To the decent folks, have a good day. To the Devil's own........ YAWN and CLICK.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55151 Jun 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I have been here since Jan 2011 when the birds fell along with the rest of the REGULARS and we discussed many things since the birds quit dropping dead with decent posters and an occassional troll. Then April this bunch of sewer trolls hailing from Scottsville invaded this thread with their filth. I have many friends retired and still trucking and have the utmost respect for them. I seen enough the couple times I took a road trip to know they don't get the respect they deserve. I also heard and seen what hangs out at truck stops as well. If you had been reading the posts and who I refer those comments to you would know they were the ones bringing it up, as for McDonald's I also know many people who started at McDonald or some other fast food joint to include some that stayed and are management. I didn't start the conversation of McDonald's the newest trolls fighting with the sewer trolls did. All that filth and disgusting insinuations from that bunch and you are offended by this. Scroll over my comments if you don't like them. I really don't care if that is all you see wrong with posts infected by this bunch from Scottsville. I respond to blueminer and he is from Scottsville, just not foul and disgusting like they are. I don't lump a bunch of people in a group because of a few. They are an embarrassment for Scottsville and the whole State of Kentucky. If the thread upsets you so much maybe you should find you another one until we exterminate these vile lowlifes or join them if that is what you choose to do. I really don't care. I will post my cut and paste, long articles, GODvine videos or anything else I want just like I have since the birds fell in January 2011. You are free to scroll past them or hit that red "x" in the top right hand corner. Or like Ancient Wolf says CLICK.
YOU LIE!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55152 Jun 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Oh lookie, the unaass king of the sewer sludge crew is anxiously waiting for his favorite poster. hahaha You are pathetic and worthless pos. I am going to catch up with the REGULARS and decent posters while scrolling over hours of vile scum spewed by the fudgepacking crew and post my articles, earthquake report and GODvines like I always do and if you don't like it too bad.I don't plan on slumming with you slugs having a love fest. Better go email the ones that aren't out recruiting for you like the rats(___O___). Let's see how many birds were talked about outside the ones everyone was raising on both hands to the outhouse unaass shack troll convention. hahaha
SPAM!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55153 Jun 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
And lookie Blueminer was right, little pinkpony was lurking among the muck waiting his turn. Let the troll fest wind down, it is third shift sewer troll time. Ratass is out trolling the truck stop for new recruits or food from the trash to feed the sewer trolls, lickinunasballs is...well we know where he is. lol Lots of FULL moons out in Scottsville tonight. hahaha
STUPID!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55154 Jun 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Me too, I love their sweet tea.
You meant sweat pee.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55155 Jun 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
aren't fooling anyone.
No, you're not.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55156 Jun 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Wow that didn't take long, scroll, scroll, more slime, scroll, scroll, scroll, more scrolling, more slime,
That's you.
Abeliever wrote:
a few decent posters, a couple REGULARS
That's not you.
Abeliever wrote:
slime, slime,
That's you.
Abeliever wrote:
more scrolling, whew, I am tired of scrolling. I had a busy day, having fun,
You are on here 24/7
Abeliever wrote:
swimming, having fun, BBQing, music, playing cards, watching the Celtics beat the Heat in the playoffs, 3-2 now, seeing friends off, email checked,
No one gives a fat rat's
([email protected]___
Abeliever wrote:
and look the trolls have disappeared.
Not true, you're still here.
Abeliever wrote:
I love it.
Of course you do, you have a very BORING life.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55157 Jun 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Earthquake report
Washington
Magnitude: 2.7
Nevada
Magnitude: 2.2
Alaska - 11 total
Magnitude: 4.0
Hawaii - 16 total
Magnitude: 4.1
California - 13 total
Magnitude: 3.0
Elsewhere:
Japan - 2 total
Magnitude: 6.2
Taiwan - 4 total
Magnitude: 5.7
Indonesia- 4 total
Magnitude: 5.6
Vanuatu - 4 total
Magnitude: 5.3
Solomon Islands - 2 total
Magnitude: 5.1
Portugal - 3 total
Magnitude: 4.9
Russia - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.5
Mexico - 3 total
Magnitude: 4.3
Guatemala - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.3
Turkey, Greece, Italy, Iran, Switzerland, France, Puerto Rico, Boznia, Herzegovina, and the British Virgin Islands also had earthquakes today.
Event type: Tornado
Missouri Area
Scott County
City: Diehlstadt
Lots of volcano activity.
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
One of your few talents, SPAMMING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min ChromiuMan 169,016
Anderson Forest products 6 hr miss cirioud 5
stephen tramel 6 hr whano your facts 7
Black guys and white women 10 hr Boo hoo hoo 18
who no teresa muse and kim king ???? (Nov '16) 13 hr Sick people 48
Looking for 17 hr Used to know 3
Andy turner and his fake relationship with jord... 19 hr Jessica 6

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages