Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
A FART NUT HERE

Clay City, KY

#55084 Jun 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, that shows we are doing a good job of ridding this thread of the nasty trolls that controlled it for months. No one was allowed to post if it didn't go along with their agenda.
Actually, they are still here reading along but not posting and checking in from time to time to see if you and your crew have run out of things to say. In the meantime we are doing more productive things in our lives while allowing you to vent by giving you guys the freedom to make complete jackasses out of yourselves. At least when you are behind your computer 24/7 and 7 days a week we know you are not getting out and causing trouble like you normally would be doing and that's probably the only good thing that has come with your presence on this thread. How much longer do you think you can keep this up? And what will you do next when you finally get tired of this and realize how you've just wasted away the last 2 months of your meaningless life behind your computer making a complete jackass out of yourself to the entire state of KY?

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#55085 Jun 5, 2012
Weslie Laugh wrote:
<quoted text>
you are absolutely right, this thread has gotten boring and has really degenerated. I am hoping grown adults at some point will realize the utter idiocy of this nonsense and there is no such thing as 'winning' a battle of insults because anyone who engages in this is basically a loser. It is a bad reflection on the entire state of KY if this thread is any indication of the way people communicate with one another and it is no wonder that this state is looked upon by the rest of the country as a bunch of backward redneck hillbillies because it is actually confirmed daily by the trolls here. The only thing we and the other decent poster on this thread can do is to lead by example by maintaining civility and hope this will change the overall tone on this thread. Perhaps by providing this contrast, trolls like Una and Licma will stand out and be isolated and they will realize what jackasses they truly are...one can only hope.
For what it's worth:

Sadly, you are correct. If some would let it die others would follow.
I am fully aware of who those descriptions fit. You may also have the same awareness.

Case in point: Last night one of these commenters seemed to engage me in friendly conversation. In the past, this person and I were on friendly terms. However I see him attacking friendly people here, and so I throw it back at him.

So last night true to my nature I responded in a good neighborly fashion. And he KNEW I would respond to his comment friendly and openly.

SURPRISE! He was setting me up for the attempted kill. While I will not ever again engage him in a friendly manner, I would also rather see all this stuff stop.

But this is Topix what can you do? I attack back. If you read my posts, you would see I include humor in most all my attacks. Because I really have no malice towards them. Just dislike, and now complete mistrust. I really hate feeling that way towards my neighbors. I was enjoying this thread til they invaded. Just like a neighbor compelled to protect his property, some of us feel compelled to attack back. Some of us can't resist. If most people did just ignore them, it WOULD be a lot easier to have them banned.
Some of us really prefer this to get back to the down home, informative earth thread that it was.

I'd love to be the Peacemaker
But some peace can't be made
These hateful @sse$ are stuck
On the tracks they have laid
..........Blueminer

That's with a few changes.
A FART NUT HERE

Clay City, KY

#55086 Jun 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Allowing even peons like you to post, even if they aren't worthy of addressing The Great Una Farter.
thank you for the honor

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#55087 Jun 5, 2012
Cousin Bill wrote:
<quoted text>?
It's just another copy & paste idiot. Crack I think.
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#55088 Jun 5, 2012
Eenie, meenie, miney, mo
Catch a bad chick by her toe
If she holla
If, if, if she holla, let her go

She's indecisive, she can't decide
She keeps on looking from left to right
Girl, come a bit closer, look in my eyes
Searching is so wrong, I'm Mr. Right

You seem like the type to love 'em and leave 'em
And disappear right after this song
So give me the night to show you, hold you
Don't leave me out here dancin' alone

You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind
Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time
I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind
I wish our hearts could come together as one

'Cause shorty is a eenie, meenie, miney, mo, lova
Shorty is a eenie, meenie, miney, mo, lova

Let me show you what you're missing, paradise
With me you're winning, girl, you don't have to roll the dice
Tell me what you're really here for
Them other guys? I can see right through ya

You seem like the type to love them and leave them
[| From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/j/justin-bieber-l... |]
And disappear right after the song
Don't leave me out here dancing alone

Can't make up your mind
Please don't waste my time
Not trying to rewind

Eenie, meenie, miney, mo
If she holla

Eenie, meenie, miney, mo
If she holla, lolla, lolla
Let her go

Can't make up your mind
I'm not trying to rewind

A FART NUT HERE

Clay City, KY

#55089 Jun 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Allowing even peons like you to post, even if they aren't worthy of addressing The Great Una Farter.
I guess there is some honor in staunchly defending your right to say anything you want even if it means making an ass out of yourself. But couldn't you think of anything else more honorable?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#55090 Jun 5, 2012
qwerty wrote:
When the cast of Jersey Shore goes to Italy, they take a little of Jersey with them. And the birthplace of the Renaissance might never be the same. While embracing all that Florence has to offer -- great art, food and wine; cobblestone streets and gelato -- they've managed to remain true to who they are. There's plenty of GTL, fist pumping and hair gel -- it's just a little funnier when it's in a foreign country.
The Boids choip on the Joisy Shores.

Scotts Vegas

#55091 Jun 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-patriot cowards are often guilty of delusions of grandeur. They try to make you think you are so good and great. They are really working for the communists. una farter is Russian for bumbling idiot.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55092 Jun 5, 2012
I see that a few of the White Knight Shills of the Spam Queen FakeBeliever have been ordered by her to report for duty, ROFLMFAO! And in typical fashion, they sprinted toward the time clock and checked in ahead of time.

They've gotta help with all the damage control in hopes of sparing that name calling idiot.

Watch these Twit Trolls respond to me within minutes perhaps seconds. Reeling these idiots in is so easy it's boring. "Yawn"

And with more government conspiracy crap, pretty funny stuff.
Nimble Rue

Clay City, KY

#55093 Jun 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you on that and I am being an ass also. To just ignore them really does no good. I would like to repost a statement I made earlier. Certain ones won't stop unless banned. They are hell bent on some kind of control.
I guess we can all be asses at some point, myself included. The certain ones will stop at some point when they come to a self-realization of their idiocy but until then we can only allow them to exercise their right to be idiots if that is what they choose for themselves. That really shouldn't bother us, but we sometimes can't help but react to it and in the process we stoop down to their level, and I think that's what they want. Misery loves company and so do losers, all decent people must always keep this in mind.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#55094 Jun 5, 2012
A FART NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for the honor
Actually The Great One granted you a privilidge. I do that ever now and then. You are very fortunate. This is something you can tell your grandchildren.

Scotts Vegas

#55095 Jun 5, 2012
tinponyrider is lurking. He seeks censorship and control. He is commie also. He rides a motorcycle and never wears a helmet because he is already brain damaged beyond repair.

Scotts Vegas

#55096 Jun 5, 2012
Nimble Rue wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we can all be asses at some point, myself included. The certain ones will stop at some point when they come to a self-realization of their idiocy but until then we can only allow them to exercise their right to be idiots if that is what they choose for themselves. That really shouldn't bother us, but we sometimes can't help but react to it and in the process we stoop down to their level, and I think that's what they want. Misery loves company and so do losers, all decent people must always keep this in mind.
You are right. But beware of una farter. He is an anti-patriot coward hell bent on destroying our way of life. tinponyrider is his commie buttkick. They both wear tights, that's how we can be sure they are both women.

Scotts Vegas

#55097 Jun 5, 2012
qwerty wrote:
Eenie, meenie, miney, mo
If she holla
She's indecisive, she can't decide
She keeps on looking from left to right
Girl, come a bit closer, look in my eyes
Searching is so wrong, I'm Mr. Right
You seem like the type to love 'em and leave 'em
And disappear right after this song
Don't leave me out here dancin' alone
You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind
Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time
I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind
Let me show you what you're missing, paradise
With me you're winning, girl, you don't have to roll the dice
Tell me what you're really here for
Them other guys? I can see right through ya
You seem like the type to love them and leave them
[| From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/j/justin-bieber-l... |]
And disappear right after the song
Don't leave me out here dancing alone
Can't make up your mind
Not trying to rewind
Eenie, meenie, miney, mo
If she holla
Eenie, meenie, miney, mo
If she holla, lolla, lolla
Let her go
Can't make up your mind
I'm not trying to rewind
This is honestly better than most of the crap we have been posting here.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55098 Jun 5, 2012
Hey Una,

Perhaps FakeBeliever can send these TWIT trolls a pair of her skidmarked underwear as a token of her appreciation for being her white knight shills.

Scotts Vegas

#55099 Jun 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually The Great One granted you a privilidge. I do that ever now and then. You are very fortunate. This is something you can tell your grandchildren.
LOOK! The spelling cop mis-spelled another word. You are completely corrupt spelling cop! By your own standards, it should be OK if I call you an illiterate monkey. Of course that's besmirching monkeys.
Anti-patriot coward.
Tard Can Roll Eye

Clay City, KY

#55100 Jun 5, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
I see that a few of the White Knight Shills of the Spam Queen FakeBeliever have been ordered by her to report for duty, ROFLMFAO! And in typical fashion, they sprinted toward the time clock and checked in ahead of time.
They've gotta help with all the damage control in hopes of sparing that name calling idiot.
Watch these Twit Trolls respond to me within minutes perhaps seconds. Reeling these idiots in is so easy it's boring. "Yawn"
And with more government conspiracy crap, pretty funny stuff.
go ahead roll 'em

Scotts Vegas

#55101 Jun 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just another copy & paste idiot. Crack I think.
LOOK! The anti-patriot coward places a call for help.

Scotts Vegas

#55102 Jun 5, 2012
Hey anti-patriot coward commie! You are out of you league, and out of you mind. Take a heart pill!
Privilidge

Clay City, KY

#55103 Jun 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for the privilidge, but please don't exadurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,882
tell the truth 6 hr Everything 2
Maverick Parr is a... 13 hr Zarrina 28
Brenden Scott (Jul '12) 13 hr Ralph 14
Ashley Lee (Jun '14) Wed giup 12
military recalling veterans Wed average guy 5
phillip goode Wed big daddy 3
Tompkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tompkinsville News, Events & Info