Jackson

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Jan 11, 2010
Could someone tell me how to get my name removed from topix? Thanks
try

Clinton, IA

#2 Jan 11, 2010
when my daugther gets back she tell you how.
well

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2010
Jackson wrote:
Could someone tell me how to get my name removed from topix? Thanks
look down under the posting box, and click on "send us your feedback". you will have to give your email address and it will take a couple of days, but it works. good luck
teresa muse

Edmonton, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2010
Thank you.For the info It is helpful.
sara

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2010
if you want it off fast you have to pay like 19.99 but if your not in that big of a hurry or cant afford it then the above works. I think it is a bunch of crap having to pay to get your own name off because usually it is just a bunch of crap that someone put s on here about people anyways. I dont think that there is anything right about this site whenever it comes to people downing others and trying to stir up sh** about people if someone has a problem w/ me i just wished they would be man or woman enough to come to my face instead of doing some middle school sh** that goes on these days it's crazy.
So dont feel anyone if thats why you are needing to know everyone that lives in t-ville has aleast be talked about once on here
PLEASE HELP

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2011
sara wrote:
if you want it off fast you have to pay like 19.99 but if your not in that big of a hurry or cant afford it then the above works. I think it is a bunch of crap having to pay to get your own name off because usually it is just a bunch of crap that someone put s on here about people anyways. I dont think that there is anything right about this site whenever it comes to people downing others and trying to stir up sh** about people if someone has a problem w/ me i just wished they would be man or woman enough to come to my face instead of doing some middle school sh** that goes on these days it's crazy.
So dont feel anyone if thats why you are needing to know everyone that lives in t-ville has aleast be talked about once on here
Please tell me how you go about paying the 19.99 to do this.. How do you contact them to pay it? I have sent several emails and not gotten any response.. I'll pay anything to get one particular forum off.. Thanks for any help you all can give me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 155,427
Monroe County Jail 1 hr Gosh 13
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr yeah man 7,183
Lindsey Davis-What Happened (Dec '10) 2 hr Polisher 51
Tony carter busted 2 hr Lmao 11
Dillon Cook tville bad azz 5 hr Intville 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Athenesword 131,107

Tompkinsville Jobs

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tompkinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tompkinsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]