First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeah yeah

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jun 24, 2008
Does anyone know him? I heard he sniffs old poop rags?
B-RAD

Bath, MI

#3 Jun 28, 2008
I saw Eric Emberton getting T-bagged at Chippindale.
yeah yeah

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jun 28, 2008
No I think you are mistaken. Eric has never been there.

The question I have to ask is WHY was you there to begin with?

Did you go with Brad Hammer? Or was it Scott?
B-RAD

Bath, MI

#5 Jun 29, 2008
No.......not mistaken here. I saw what I saw and that's the way it is. :-)
yeah yeah

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jun 29, 2008
WHAT? Boy you tink you are hot shit causeyou know how to use the computer dont you? Well you aint. Your cold shit.
B-RAD

Bath, MI

#7 Jun 29, 2008
yeah yeah wrote:
WHAT? Boy you tink you are hot shit causeyou know how to use the computer dont you? Well you aint. Your cold shit.
At least I know how to spell. I'm the shit no matter if hot or cold.
uncle tom

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 29, 2008
yeah yeah wrote:
What did you say your name was? You said you did not care to post your name. I don't see your name anywhere on here yet. And your name is?
Island Moved_WTF

Alliance, OH

#9 Jun 29, 2008
^^^^Brad Hammer and Eric Emberton, duh....Went to school w/both of them
GET R DONE

Crossville, TN

#10 Jun 29, 2008
Me too,they pretty cool dudes.Can't say one bad thing bout either one of them.Except GET OFF THE POOP RAGS!!!
Simple

Bath, MI

#11 Jun 29, 2008
What is the poop rags?
eric emberton

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jul 6, 2008
NEW INFO!!!!! NEW INFO!!!!!

It has come to my attention from a reliabe source that Brad Hammer is in fact a devil worshiper! He is trying to start a cult of some sorts!
PLEASE dont be fooled by his devious ways. He will lead you down the wrong path.
I knew there was something up when the last time I saw him he had a dirt dobbers nest in his hair! I asked him why it was there and he gave me this evil look?
Strange, Dirt Dobber haired, and WICKED! Thats the only way I can describe this goon!
apple

Jamestown, KY

#14 Jul 6, 2008
eric emberton wrote:
NEW INFO!!!!! NEW INFO!!!!!
It has come to my attention from a reliabe source that Brad Hammer is in fact a devil worshiper! He is trying to start a cult of some sorts!
PLEASE dont be fooled by his devious ways. He will lead you down the wrong path.
I knew there was something up when the last time I saw him he had a dirt dobbers nest in his hair! I asked him why it was there and he gave me this evil look?
Strange, Dirt Dobber haired, and WICKED! Thats the only way I can describe this goon!
That's funny :D
brad hammer

AOL

#15 Jul 6, 2008
i'll let you know i am not a devil worshipper. i'm old fashioned and believe in only one god. his name is zorgon and he lives in the pond behind my house.
eric emberton

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jul 6, 2008
I figured that! What I cant figure out is.... why do you burn bibles? I mean you can find something else to smoke ur joints in cant you? I mean you and ur god damn arm towels is making me sick! Chief!
God damn your soul to hell!
Gee whiz

Charlotte, TN

#17 Jul 6, 2008
I think they pulled the other thread you guys had. I haven't seen it any more. Oh well, I may be going blind. Your mother is gettin tired of picking up those damn poop rags Brad!
eric emberton

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jul 23, 2008
Glen Quagmire wrote:
Both you r my cousins. Yall use to be neighbors about 6-10 yrs ago??
Shut up
Daddy?
eric emberton

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jul 24, 2008
Glen Quagmire wrote:
What?
It was a joke to suggest that you may indeed be my daddy. You have me confused with someone else me and Brad is not kin thank God!
eric emberton

Glasgow, KY

#23 Jul 25, 2008
Glen Quagmire wrote:
the connection is me reknob
Cant figure ya out there Quagmire.
eric emberton

Glasgow, KY

#25 Jul 25, 2008
Glen Quagmire wrote:
Good.
You like that huh?
No Name

Westmoreland, TN

#26 Jul 28, 2008
brad hammer wrote:
i'll let you know i am not a devil worshipper. i'm old fashioned and believe in only one god. his name is zorgon and he lives in the pond behind my house.
u 2 nuts have not changed a bit from high school lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Awake 164,766
Bridget Jones 1 hr Sister 11
Which more ashamed 1 hr Spoken mind 4
Trash at Kenneths 8 hr Trash 5
Leave me alone 11 hr Who 9
Facebook rants 15 hr sincerly 2
Jorden E 16 hr Get real 1

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages