Columbia, SC

#2 Jan 26, 2013
BbB wrote:
She giving her kids pills n let's them drink
She does not give her kids pills an let them drink
tcfs

United States

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Look her name is donnita and yes she does. That is part of the reason Austin is the way he is and now she is the role model for those 2 girls. She selling pills having Austin sell stuff and giving him drugs and alcohol for doing it while she is out with a different Guy every night to see what she can get for sex she's been caught giving BJ's twice to different men. She looks nice, but looks are decieving she doesnt care about anything but partying and sex. I feel bad for Austin and those girls
bird

Glasgow, KY

#5 May 8, 2013
i now her she does drink a case a day austin is all messed up but back i school as of now and the girls r ok and she does go party to much every day or weekend and she said thats how she gets her beer and money
kunkler

Glasgow, KY

#6 May 8, 2013
fu** all yall bygod is this all yall got time for is some drama bulshit come to me my mom don't giveme a god da*n thing and if we were sellin pills in this county bygod we would have bigger an nicer things idgaf what people say I aint on sh*t so suck on my dic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Paul 169,980
Tiffany Philpot single mother 1 hr Someone who knows 2
Andy turner running off and leaving his son behind 1 hr Andy 26
Ethan walker rap artist 5 hr Jess 15
April Hagan Freeman and Jared hale!! 8 hr General 3
Anderson Forest products 8 hr Todd 9
April Gentry 21 hr Mike 6

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages