Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Judged:

I am curious as to what experiences any of you have had with the City water billing office. I have heard of many complaints of rude city employees. Do any of you have bad experiences to relate....or good ones? How is their customer service?

Thank you!
DownTownie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

Most of the time the ladies are courteous but there's one old bat working in the billing office who nearly bit my head off. I use my computer to pay now so I don't have to mess with them.

“Retired PI & Lifetime Musician”

Since: Mar 08

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

This is a post I posted on my blog. The employees in the Tomball water department are great. Debbie is very helpful.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DJX4YpHoc8E/Tjw3IbD...
Peckman

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Last comment was planted- She is the one that is rude and doesn't belong in customer service, she needs to be fired or moved somewhere she has no contact with the public.
Joel

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Good point Pecker
Peckman wrote:
Last comment was planted- She is the one that is rude and doesn't belong in customer service, she needs to be fired or moved somewhere she has no contact with the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Tomball News Video

•••
•••

Tomball Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tomball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••