Water Bill Office- City of Tomball on...

Water Bill Office- City of Tomball on James Street

Posted in the Tomball Forum

Interested Citizen

Tomball, TX

#1 Jul 25, 2011
I am curious as to what experiences any of you have had with the City water billing office. I have heard of many complaints of rude city employees. Do any of you have bad experiences to relate....or good ones? How is their customer service?

Thank you!
DownTownie

Austin, TX

#2 Sep 20, 2011
Most of the time the ladies are courteous but there's one old bat working in the billing office who nearly bit my head off. I use my computer to pay now so I don't have to mess with them.

“Retired PI & Lifetime Musician”

Since: Mar 08

Tomball, TX

#3 Jul 8, 2012
This is a post I posted on my blog. The employees in the Tomball water department are great. Debbie is very helpful.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DJX4YpHoc8E/Tjw3IbD...
Peckman

Tomball, TX

#4 Jul 28, 2013
Last comment was planted- She is the one that is rude and doesn't belong in customer service, she needs to be fired or moved somewhere she has no contact with the public.
Joel

Spring, TX

#5 Jul 30, 2013
Good point Pecker
Peckman wrote:
Last comment was planted- She is the one that is rude and doesn't belong in customer service, she needs to be fired or moved somewhere she has no contact with the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tomball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
president day 14 hr youngdude234 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue CheeseSniff 1,050
Happy Birthday Jan 11 Angel 1
News Body on beach identified as Alief ISD teacher (Feb '06) Jan 1 Pat 541
Houston women Dec 27 youngdude234 1
Any lonely housewives? Dec 21 youngguy 1
Beautiful women Dec '16 Thekid245 1

Tomball Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tomball Mortgages